Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 382. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
How much gas did you set?

If mine is green 'sent' but on etherscan it says 'Unable to locate Transaction entry' does that mean it has NOT gone through?

ye  same!!

No one has answered..fuck it I'm out!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
They say to change gas price (not the same as gas limit), how to do that ?

The very bottom of myetherwallet on the right. There is a slider
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Because of DDOS DEVS SHOULD EXTEND TIME OF THE ICO OR LAUNCH SECOND ROUND LATER!

DDOS of what, is their any proof of this, there are so many ways to invest if you want to and there is time on your side, stop spreading unfounded FUD
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
had to send the tx again this is stupid
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The hidden cap is not known yet, right? Where is the hidden cap stored? It has to be in the smart contract, right? Couldn't we read the source code of the contract then?

This secret will be revealed when the maximum  cap will hit the 80% than smart contract will make it visible to public. Look at thread real FOMO situation and it's impact on ETH price it has been skyrocket already.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I think only people who bought through Bitcoin Suisse were able to get in. Ethereum network is under DDOS attack. Smart whales. The transactions might be stuck for hours.

Man, if that is what is going on nobody buy this let the whales take the loss on the bitcoin suisse tokens and let the project die.
Activity: 392

If mine is green 'sent' but on etherscan it says 'Unable to locate Transaction entry' does that mean it has NOT gone through?

ye  same!!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I think only people who bought through Bitcoin Suisse were able to get in. Ethereum network is under DDOS attack. Smart whales. The transactions might be stuck for hours.

Oh this is the second time it happens: when the BAT ico started the Ethereum network has been down as well (etherscan, etherchain, etc not reachable).
Activity: 39
Can someone tell me if "Unable to locate Transaction entry" means it failed??
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Should I send again when it's pending?
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
transaction to MEW was pending, now it;s gone
Same for me. I dont know what happened
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
my tx has been returned  Angry
how do you check if it actually went?
wtf is going on? slack is blocked and i cannot send eth it doesnt get through???!!!
Activity: 38
Well fuck it.  Too many errors, and too much hype.  I'm out.  Good luck to you guys.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
glad I only went for 1ETH *(still pending) on this ICO.

I hope it crash when it opens so I can load up. love the whitepaper and team
Activity: 37

Activity: 28
Quote from: Alfred Hard
I can't see my account balance in MEW. Not even a zero (0 eth) showing.  Huh

Help please?
try to connect to different node
Yeah, thanks, that worked.  Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Jump to: