Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 468. (Read 375656 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
how to join these bounty? iam so confused about this bounty project  Angry nothing spreadsheet?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
already join in your social media campaign i like the idea its look like socialmedia  that have your own wallet.
ha thats exactly how i felt! its like facebook for money
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
already join in your social media campaign i like the idea its look like socialmedia  that have your own wallet.
Activity: 490
Thank you for the signature and avatar campaign .
how to join the signature campaign.where i can find  the bounty plan?

you can find all informations about bounty on OP just double read
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Slack invite is dead, is there another one?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Thank you for the signature and avatar campaign .
how to join the signature campaign.where i can find  the bounty plan?
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
awesome design , Hopefully bancor can raise a lot of funds, and become the best token this year Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
also join its bounty campaign.
Activity: 910
already  joined in the  sig  campaign ,thanks dev, this is a good project
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
This project looks really promising
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
İ like the project as everything controlled by bot. No human needed. It means no delay no problem. Good work

ye totally agree, the less human interaction with our tokens the better, a real decentralized exchange system

I also think this platform is coming with genuine solution and their system is already up and functional. That is why I also agreed with you and would like to be part of this and support them.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
İ like the project as everything controlled by bot. No human needed. It means no delay no problem. Good work

ye totally agree, the less human interaction with our tokens the better, a real decentralized exchange system
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I was particularly interested in project when I examined it. We are doing ICO on a working system. Your cooperation with TokenCard cautioned me. I look forward to the ICO time.  Wink Wink

Agreed with you that is plus point of this project it coming with live network so that I also great expectation from this project so it will achieve it's milestone with upcoming ICO and will be very successful project.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
ikm
Activity: 420
I was particularly interested in project when I examined it. We are doing ICO on a working system. Your cooperation with TokenCard cautioned me. I look forward to the ICO time.  Wink Wink
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
It's nice to see a normal bounty program.

And the project itself looks promising.
Yes, the bounty campaign is implemented at a very high technical level. Against the background of other projects, this looks a higher level.

Yeah, the bounty program is actually using the Bancor protocol and issuing real ERC20 tokens (that will be exchangeable for BANCOR tokens through a Smart Token contract post-ICO). So the bounty tokens you're holding are actually yours, not just a number on a spreadsheet that you trust will be fulfilled.

Kinda the way it should be. Trustless & entirely on the blockchain.
Activity: 490
This project is gonna be ridiculous.  I can't wait to create my own token for my hometown

huge project on these year big hope will be the successful project
Activity: 343
This project is gonna be ridiculous.  I can't wait to create my own token for my hometown

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

Yes, the bounty campaign is implemented at a very high technical level. Against the background of other projects, this looks a higher level.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Right? Their site for bounty prog is so cool.
Jump to: