Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 463. (Read 375656 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I like Bancor Project. But social media bounty should be otomaticcally.. Smiley

you mean automatically about stake we get after do a task like retweet, share and etc?

I think so this guy is asking for app like ICN and Wings used to count social media through this system which is more flexible way to join this and get the accurate stake for their activities.

yes,, this is a good idea, but maybe the team of bancor have a reason for this,,
because every participant who follow sosial media campaign should submit the report manually by participant itself,, then will be checked by bounty manager of bancor every week from the date of registration
so everyone who joined their social media bounty should be active to submit their activity every week
regards

One of the reasons we're not doing this is simply because it's easy to scam an auto-algorithm by finding a clever way to spam social media (and since these tokens we're giving you are real ERC20 tokens, we can't un-send them).

We want to make sure that the people participating in the Bancor bounty program are actually aiding Bancor, not simply gaming a system.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
very interesting ideea. i think i will even buy some tokens in ico. waiting for details  Grin

yes cant wait for ICO
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
very interesting ideea. i think i will even buy some tokens in ico. waiting for details  Grin
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

you mean automatically about stake we get after do a task like retweet, share and etc?

I think so this guy is asking for app like ICN and Wings used to count social media through this system which is more flexible way to join this and get the accurate stake for their activities.

yes,, this is a good idea, but maybe the team of bancor have a reason for this,,
because every participant who follow sosial media campaign should submit the report manually by participant itself,, then will be checked by bounty manager of bancor every week from the date of registration
so everyone who joined their social media bounty should be active to submit their activity every week
regards
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
Login link not coming (messenger)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
So when we will see more info about ICO?

Soon all details will be published in due time so stay tuned with this topic and follow them on social media channels. I think this will be more than great as you can test their live network at the moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
this project can be interesting
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
So when we will see more info about ICO?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
sig campaign offers too little. But it is indeed good project.

why do you think they offer too little? bounties usually go for 1% just like here

Most of the great projects typically set their bounty percentage to a low 1-3 % .  They want to be as premium as possible.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

why do you think they offer too little? bounties usually go for 1% just like here
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Eagerly waiting for the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Just watched video presentation which showing how big potential this one have in future. This is good opportunity to invest in live project their apps are looking cool nice to be part of this.
i joined bitcointalk.org signature camp on app.bancor.network
i have 12 post on this week
Why did u pass me? i didnt my Hodl on my wallet. Thank you

I'm not sure what your question is. However you can join the Bancor Bounty Hunters telegram group. It's the best way to get your bounty questions answered.

https://t.me/bancorbounty
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
i joined bitcointalk.org signature camp on app.bancor.network
i have 12 post on this week
Why did u pass me? i didnt my Hodl on my wallet. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

After reading a lot about Bancor it would seem that one of the biggest challenges is to simplify the messaging that allows people to understand what it is and the power behind it. e.g., avoid throwing up slides of mathematical formulas and terms many have never heard of (ETF).

1. What are your priorities (target markets) and development roadmap/deliverable s that match up with these priorities?
2. Do you have a plan that will grow your community e.g., press, meetups, events, etc.
3. What business development activities will lead to market penetration?  partnerships, promotion, etc.

Thanks

1) Our first target markets will be startups doing ICOs (who can use Bancor to run their bounty programs & give their tokens immediate liquidity), creating the first generation of token changer smart tokens so people can come to Bancor to trade, and possibly talking with community & complimentary currencies about joining the Bancor protocol for liquidity of their currency. This is all rough planning, however.

2) Right now our founders are flying all around the world attending meetups and conferences. We'll be reaching out to media starting this week, to introduce the ideas behind Bancor & news of our upcoming ICO to their audiences.

3) Same answer as #1. Outreach and creation of resources on the Bancor network.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
《solving the liquidity problem》This is a good idea!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Jump to: