Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 465. (Read 375656 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Joined your bounty program, looking forward to your ANN on ICO
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
i saw some people had problem with slack, i got a working link from Bancor team: https://bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/
Orr
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Where is the detailed information on the ICO?
all ICO details will be announced next week
Activity: 83
Thai translator and Blogger icoreview.com
In my personal opinion, I think the project. Should be accepted and use it.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Where is the detailed information on the ICO?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
i think it is a good program.i will invest some. wating ico.

Bancor is backed by team of professional people no doubt this would be very successful you can test their live platform before the ICO so this is good sign to invest in this.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
i think it is a good program.i will invest some. wating ico.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Great Project. Making it capped is a sensible decision.
they call their token "Hodls" lol are they serious?
seems like created by a fudster and sooner got serious. but sure make sense if you want to encourage the holders of these token to hodl while the dev wants   to dump. good luck to the team though.

what the hell are you talking about? where did you see hodl? lol
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Chinese translation please, a lot of investors from china can read english~
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
they call their token "Hodls" lol are they serious?
seems like created by a fudster and sooner got serious. but sure make sense if you want to encourage the holders of these token to hodl while the dev wants   to dump. good luck to the team though.
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
What is the ICO date,i cant wait
Activity: 392
Have you guys actually read the whitepaper? Cheesy
While I understand people that are concerned of uncapped or too highly capped ICOs, note that Bancor is a bit different than your regular ICO. More funds mean more reserves and more efficient work of the continuus liquidity mechanism.

ye i totally agree, this is like instant returns to the investors... a fixed % would go straight to the reserve and for the creation of more tokens for us to use. like token exchangers

the growth  BTC shows that all coin behave the same way be reduced to it, some more than others, so you need not just the distribution between the coin, but also alternative investments to diversify and improve portfolio...the more they collect, the safer and better it is the created mechanism ...

you mean more money = more tokens and therefore a better system? if yes then i agree
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
On this project for credit card are we going to just use bancor or all type of coins?
Activity: 630
While I understand people that are concerned of uncapped or too highly capped ICOs, note that Bancor is a bit different than your regular ICO. More funds mean more reserves and more efficient work of the continuus liquidity mechanism.

ye i totally agree, this is like instant returns to the investors... a fixed % would go straight to the reserve and for the creation of more tokens for us to use. like token exchangers

the growth  BTC shows that all coin behave the same way be reduced to it, some more than others, so you need not just the distribution between the coin, but also alternative investments to diversify and improve portfolio...the more they collect, the safer and better it is the created mechanism ...

Activity: 406
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Project looks interesting but there are two huge mistakes:

1. The ICO is not capped. Why would you do this? I understand you would like to have more funding and also to have bigger reserves for the tokens, but uncapped ICOs are not attractive for investors. For example Wings (which is a great project) gathered only 2000 BTC beacuse it was uncapped (despite the fact it was highly promoted) but other projects that were capped at 5 million or 6 million gathered way more than Wings. Cap the ICO at 5 million, 6 million or even 10 million but please do it, it will only benefit the project.

2. I looked at the bounties timeline and figured out that ICO will probably last from 30th May till 30th June, which is also too long. Most people back the project either in the first couple of days or last minute. Look at some great ethereum projects that lasted much shorter and were very successful. Inbetween launch of presale and the end of presale nothing happens. Of course capping the ICO would solve this problem since the goal would be reached quicker anyway.

My idea for the ICO is: make it last for 2 weeks or 6 million market cap, whichever comes first.

I agree with your capped thing, but to suggest 6 million market cap is quite low, if you truly understand the concept of this project, to have a reserve tokens will require alot of capital to do that effectively.
Jump to: