Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [banned mixer] | Best Bitcoin Mixer | Low fees | Fully automated - page 9. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 150
We're already preparing our own L7 antiddos as ddos-guard is not so good in protecting our service

That'd be quite revolutionary to have a clearnet mixer that has its own DDOS protection and does not need to rely on DDOS-guard or Cloudflare. Probably no easy task at all, but if you all can get that accomplished, that will really stand out.
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 29
@Yomix, DDOS-guard doesn't relay the entire website, right? Otherwise, that could open the site up to an MITM attack, that's why mixers don't use Cloudflare or similar protection. I'm not too familiar with DDOS-guard specifically, though, so the answer I'm hoping is that they only "vet" traffic as it first enters but then can't see or track any of the mixing that takes place on the site.

I want to put it out there that I don't want to be critical in a bad way, and I know I've given feedback a few times that is a bit constructive. I believe any honest attempt at a new mixer is good for the space, and I used Yomix once already with satisfactory results. I just worry that a lot of the feedback in here is people who are sort of just shilling the site and only saying positive things to keep up with the signature campaign. I think the Yomix founders would agree that honest feedback, delivered in a non-critical way, is what they need from all of us.
For privacy purposes we always recommend to use TOR, clearnet can't be considered as safe w/ or w/o using ddos-guard/etc. As our site under DDOS 24/7 for last month for some reason (usually, if ddos fails it stops) we've been forced to use some protection like ddos-guard from the beginning.
We're already preparing our own L7 antiddos as ddos-guard is not so good in protecting our service (up to 60% of bad requests are still reaching origin), i think we'll need about a month or less to stop using it. But even w/o ddos-guard we'll strongly recommend to use TOR.
Thanks for your feedback!
Activity: 854
Merit: 737
I'm sure your users will understand but it's much better if it's slightly lower than those fully established mixer.
I know what you mean, In fact, is true, users all over the world will choose the mixer with lower fees and trust. It's the same as the exchange with the lowest fee is more interesting to be chosen when compared to the old trusted exchange, but has the highest fee. However, maybe a bit different when compared with a mixer, because there aren't many people around the world doesn't care about the privacy, they are reluctant to use mixer even is very important to hide his wealth.
@Yomix, DDOS-guard doesn't relay the entire website, right? Otherwise, that could open the site up to an MITM attack, that's why mixers don't use Cloudflare or similar protection. I'm not too familiar with DDOS-guard specifically, though, so the answer I'm hoping is that they only "vet" traffic as it first enters but then can't see or track any of the mixing that takes place on the site.

I want to put it out there that I don't want to be critical in a bad way, and I know I've given feedback a few times that is a bit constructive. I believe any honest attempt at a new mixer is good for the space, and I used Yomix once already with satisfactory results. I just worry that a lot of the feedback in here is people who are sort of just shilling the site and only saying positive things to keep up with the signature campaign. I think the Yomix founders would agree that honest feedback, delivered in a non-critical way, is what they need from all of us.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Low fee is just for marketing purposes for now, it may increase in the near future. We have a lot of obfuscation inside about what i'll not going to tell here because of privacy purposes.

Its understandable you have to start on something that will attract mixer users when you are starting out in this business, and you did the right thing by offering lower fees and launching a marketing campaign, I'm sure your users will understand but it's much better if it's slightly lower than those fully established mixer.
But as long as you keep your reputation clean and very active here you can build loyal users, it's a long way but since you started right you just need to keep up.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
Low fee is just for marketing purposes for now, it may increase in the near future. We have a lot of obfuscation inside about what i'll not going to tell here because of privacy purposes.
That would definitely help me sleep better knowing we are getting the highest level of obfuscation and the history of the inputs cannot be tracked. I do not mind higher fees, if it is still within a reasonable range and proportionate to the level of service.

In the future mixers will play a major role in how we transact online.
Mixers already play a major role in how we transact through crypto and would only get more popular and significant in online transactions.

- Jay -
I am very pleased with the way You!mix  have moved to another height because despite the fact that there is severe competition in the market,Yo!mix is still paving way to be very outstanding.I am already a witness to the role that the mixer have played in how crypto transactions are made and done,and we also believe that in future,the mixer will will be very crucial in the role they will play in online transactions.
As long as this mixer is still within a reachable range,and within an affordable price,it will be purchased allover.
We share 50% of our income if mixing order created with using your referral link.
It means, if I used my own referral link such as my own address (in registered) to a mixer, I can't get the commission, right?
So how do you know if someone cheats it by sending it to another address first before mixing it?

for example: https://[banned mixer]/_/stefan-marquardt ,
A unique identifier should make you anonymous too. It would be a bad thing if somebody links your address from your shortened link and identify your forum/personal name, or whatever personal data you used for your short link. A random string is better IMO. Sure you will share it on the forum/internet anyway but there is still an additional layer of privacy if you use a randomized string instead of a username/something similar.
Right now I try used short links for just to easy remembered it, I guess it does not show up my privacy if I shared it to my Instagram and Twitter
Just a quick feature request, it would be neat to be able to click on the boost gauge to set the fee, rather than setting the service fee to see where the boost gauge turns out. Also, a lot of people won't immediately understand what the boost gauge does, and so a question mark with an explainer would help "sell" the feature to others, generating more profit for Yomix. I'd suspect a lot of people set a low service fee, and since this is really where Yomix makes money, more could definitely be done to "sell" this feature.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
for example: https://[banned mixer]/_/stefan-marquardt ,
A unique identifier should make you anonymous too. It would be a bad thing if somebody links your address from your shortened link and identify your forum/personal name, or whatever personal data you used for your short link. A random string is better IMO. Sure you will share it on the forum/internet anyway but there is still an additional layer of privacy if you use a randomized string instead of a username/something similar.
copper member
I just knew that site have a dark mode, I don't know the button was there before, or they were an improvement this week?,
and so far so good and cozy to my eyes.

So, I have a question about /en/partner/dashboard]Partner, how is it calculated?, is based click or mixing amount?.

and, at the end of referral link is unique too, for example: https://[banned mixer]/_/stefan-marquardt , maybe we can make extra money if permitted to wear in signature.
We share 50% of our income if mixing order created with using your referral link.
We can't pay for clicks, because we don't have any logs to prevent cheating by clicking multiple times (we can't implement limit by IP, for example).
Dark mode is available from the beginning, for last weeks we've improved only backend to increase mixing speed and prevent dust attacks.
I just knew that site have a dark mode, I don't know the button was there before, or they were an improvement this week?,
and so far so good and cozy to my eyes.

So, I have a question about /en/partner/dashboard]Partner, how is it calculated?, is based click or mixing amount?.

and, at the end of referral link is unique too, for example: https://[banned mixer]/_/stefan-marquardt , maybe we can make extra money if permitted to wear in signature.
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Leo -
That would definitely help me sleep better knowing we are getting the highest level of obfuscation and the history of the inputs cannot be tracked. I do not mind higher fees, if it is still within a reasonable range and proportionate to the level of service.

Mixers already play a major role in how we transact through crypto and would only get more popular and significant in online transactions.

- Jay -
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It's ranges from very difficult to impossible to track an identity before, through, and after the mixer, but seeing if a transaction merely came from or through a mixer isn't all that difficult. That's why Binance probably detected that you used a mixer, yet I'd doubt they have the capabilities to tell where the money came from before it was sent through the mixer.  It depends also on the obfuscation tactics used by the mixer. They are not all the same! Yomix has low fees and that's great, but my gut tells me, and I hope this is wrong, but could this be an instance of "you get the level of security you pay for?" Would I be better off using a higher-fee mixer that perhaps tumbles to the excess and uses a wider range of time delays. Not as fast, more expensive, I guess all just different products to choose from.

Whatever the cost if you are satisfied, you will back to using it.

I know the mixer competition is very tight in the middle of a policy of the country, many people don't want everybody to know if they own bitcoins. So, Whatever the cost, high, low, or even free if they trust, they will back to use it again or maybe, if Yomix is very recommended (was mixed with a lot of BTC), they will call their friend to use it too.

Mixer is good for long-time business if you can keep the faith.

I think with the way Yomix is gaining recognition internationally and globally,very soon,so many people will start making it their priority despite having other mixers available.Yomix existence will give room to so many petronage.We are begining to see how important the Yomix mixer is now in the market after usage.
When products like this are first brought into the global market,people love having a test of something before giving it a proper approval and petronage.Yomix is what we have chosen as our mixer,and we'll continue to make it gain popularity and recognition.

I hope Yomix will continue branding its platform it's very important in a very competitive market, there are already mixers that's been existing for many years, but that doesn't mean that Yomix cannot have a share of the market, they are now gaining recognition here in Bitcointalk if they continue what they are doing when they starting out they can reach their goal.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
It's ranges from very difficult to impossible to track an identity before, through, and after the mixer, but seeing if a transaction merely came from or through a mixer isn't all that difficult. That's why Binance probably detected that you used a mixer, yet I'd doubt they have the capabilities to tell where the money came from before it was sent through the mixer.  It depends also on the obfuscation tactics used by the mixer. They are not all the same! Yomix has low fees and that's great, but my gut tells me, and I hope this is wrong, but could this be an instance of "you get the level of security you pay for?" Would I be better off using a higher-fee mixer that perhaps tumbles to the excess and uses a wider range of time delays. Not as fast, more expensive, I guess all just different products to choose from.

I know the mixer competition is very tight in the middle of a policy of the country, many people don't want everybody to know if they own bitcoins. So, Whatever the cost, high, low, or even free if they trust, they will back to use it again or maybe, if Yomix is very recommended (was mixed with a lot of BTC), they will call their friend to use it too.

I think with the way Yomix is gaining recognition internationally and globally,very soon,so many people will start making it their priority despite having other mixers available.Yomix existence will give room to so many petronage.We are begining to see how important the Yomix mixer is now in the market after usage.
When products like this are first brought into the global market,people love having a test of something before giving it a proper approval and petronage.Yomix is what we have chosen as our mixer,and we'll continue to make it gain popularity and recognition.

copper member
Is it possible for the same thing to happen to Mixing balance from YoMix? Can these transactions be tracked?
The only mixing service that would not come under the radar of centralized exchanges are those that do not really muddy the trail of  the transactions making it easy for them to track the source and store up that data for future reference. The attack on privacy exists and involves all mixing or coinjoining services.

Avoiding centralized exchanges would make transacting from mixers easier and without hitches.

- Jay -

Better to go with the wallet transfer to the mixer and then after receiving the newly minted coins, again back to the wallet. Anyways it will create new wallet as well thus making it sure we are not exposing our privacy that way.

However, lets say we are using YoMixer, then it is evident that with coinjoining protocol large number of people will be doing this mixing and thus sharing lets say 0.50 btc. However, it is highly impossible to understand who got which satoshi / btc in the process thus making it more anonymous and it serves the purpose properly.

In case of centralised, the system is bit flawed and runs with higher fees too. This is just personal experience though.
I believe that powerful centralized platforms have tools to track deposit transfers. According to my experience, Binance was able to track the transfer, although I did not transfer directly from the mixer to the platform, but rather that all transfers were made from my own wallet. The means of tracking on the blockchain have evolved to the point where it is really difficult to hide completely. Yomix Mixer should take into consideration these details.
I mentioned my experience with Binance after using one of the Mixer platforms (not Yomix) and I don't know if they will be able to track the transfers from any Mixer.
Centralized exchange have the required tools to track transfer done on it either for good or bad, but with disclosed entity. Binance is the largest crypto exchange that stores coins and having one of the top trading volumes of crypto currency. Although it was hacked last year and the CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao reinforce his team to encrypt and decrypt data of users of the exchange. The exchange security is improving on a daily basis and reducing the scams to its minimal rate but it can not be eradicated totally.

Is it possible for the same thing to happen to Mixing balance from YoMix? Can these transactions be tracked?
The only mixing service that would not come under the radar of centralized exchanges are those that do not really muddy the trail of  the transactions making it easy for them to track the source and store up that data for future reference. The attack on privacy exists and involves all mixing or coinjoining services.

Avoiding centralized exchanges would make transacting from mixers easier and without hitches.

- Jay -

Better to go with the wallet transfer to the mixer and then after receiving the newly minted coins, again back to the wallet. Anyways it will create new wallet as well thus making it sure we are not exposing our privacy that way.

However, lets say we are using YoMixer, then it is evident that with coinjoining protocol large number of people will be doing this mixing and thus sharing lets say 0.50 btc. However, it is highly impossible to understand who got which satoshi / btc in the process thus making it more anonymous and it serves the purpose properly.

In case of centralised, the system is bit flawed and runs with higher fees too. This is just personal experience though.
I believe that powerful centralized platforms have tools to track deposit transfers. According to my experience, Binance was able to track the transfer, although I did not transfer directly from the mixer to the platform, but rather that all transfers were made from my own wallet. The means of tracking on the blockchain have evolved to the point where it is really difficult to hide completely. Yomix Mixer should take into consideration these details.
I mentioned my experience with Binance after using one of the Mixer platforms (not Yomix) and I don't know if they will be able to track the transfers from any Mixer.
Centralized exchange have the required tools to track transfer done on it either for good or bad, but with disclosed entity. Binance is the largest crypto exchange that stores coins and having one of the top trading volumes of crypto currency. Although it was hacked last year and the CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao reinforce his team to encrypt and decrypt data of users of the exchange. The exchange security is improving on a daily basis and reducing the scams to its minimal rate but it can not be eradicated totally.

Moderate - The identified issues are not that severe but can still be used by tracking tools to trace your transactions.
Their privacy score is for other purposes and has nothing to deal with mixers which work in traditional way (receive your coins and send you other client coins). So, just don't care about it.
Sure, I don't care about it, I wasted time tracking my mixed coin some time ago. I spend my day, but I don't find transactions linked back to my address. In my guess, only the mixer provider knows where the transaction going and who the recipient is. Are you know it?.

if you ever use chipmixer, you will know how they work to give the private key.  Is it possible if not required to add the received address?, we sent the coin, after that you give us the private key.
copper member
I use several time yomix mixing service and always got warning like picture below on blockchair explorer.

So if you are here and ever used it, please check it also, maybe this bug or something repairable gap can repair and improvement how to make it healthy.

When I look in blockchair FAQ, Moderate is the middle privacy range, maybe it can still be tolerable if they care it.

Moderate - The identified issues are not that severe but can still be used by tracking tools to trace your transactions.

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/privacy-o-meter

, so what you are though?

Their privacy score is for other purposes and has nothing to deal with mixers which work in traditional way (receive your coins and send you other client coins). So, just don't care about it.
I use several time yomix mixing service and always got warning like picture below on blockchair explorer.

So if you are here and ever used it, please check it also, maybe this bug or something repairable gap can repair and improvement how to make it healthy.

When I look in blockchair FAQ, Moderate is the middle privacy range, maybe it can still be tolerable if they care it.

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/privacy-o-meter

, so what you are though?
Pages:
Jump to: