Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌟 Banner Coin-🌟POS 🌟3347 COINS🌟Rare 🌟Coins Market Exchange - page 12. (Read 13366 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 114
I see someone want to sell their cheap coin, only 30k satoshi per banner. Maybe they think it is 300k satoshi but actually it is 30k satoshi.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
stay away from here,,
No more PoW blocks
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Scam it away.

POS is the future. The coins were fairly distributed in a giveaway.

Thanks Dev. But coinsmarkets I think is not a good exchange for this coin.  Haven't used that. Anyway, that's a start. And no one wants to sell their precious BANC coins on them.

We are working hard on getting another one. Thanks.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Thanks Dev. But coinsmarkets I think is not a good exchange for this coin.  Haven't used that. Anyway, that's a start. And no one wants to sell their precious BANC coins on them.
Activity: 154
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
good news, but still no sell older on the exchange.Probably most still do not trust the exchange.
I hope this is not like the minex who only promise about the exchange, but I see here there is no investor who will be in disadvantage although there is no exchange at all. Can still hope the banner will soon be traded as soon as possible, and we all look forward to it. Let's see where this project will take us,

It definitely, wont be like minex, we are trying to get on an exchange ASAP. 

If there is already a contact from yobit to you?
other options such as novaexchange or livecoin

Nope not yet, they seem to not be adding new coins atm, but we are in talks with other exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I hope this is not like the minex who only promise about the exchange, but I see here there is no investor who will be in disadvantage although there is no exchange at all. Can still hope the banner will soon be traded as soon as possible, and we all look forward to it. Let's see where this project will take us,

If there is already a contact from yobit to you?
other options such as novaexchange or livecoin

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS
We should hit an exchange within 48 hours.
Hi guys, there is also a Telegram you can join though here for updates, https://t.me/joinchat/F_8B2UO9Cg5Em5renL5eeQ
Don't forget to join our slack, for Dev to community for quick interaction.
At least you also include a link to join on slack. And people will glance over here when they see this project a huge success.
Yep  Grin
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
At least you also include a link to join on slack. And people will glance over here when they see this project a huge success.
I got some coins from the airdrop. I'm running the wallet and leaving my coins in the stake. It will be good to put the exchange for trading and get those popularity of this new coin.
Wallet and mined coins: https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/DVhx
Ye, thats true, we are working on getting an exchange. Keep mining though, who says no to free coins. Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Someone want selling?just pm me.
Don't forget to keep your wallet open, since this has 7% PoS. 

Yep, keeping my wallet open en it has resulted so far in 3 tiny tiny (but fine) PoS rewards. About one reward every day or so.

Not bad, i've given away this coin to a lot of people, and only 10% have actually staked.
Don't forget to keep your wallet open, since this has 7% PoS. 
Sure but until now stil not get 1 banc,hope the price not disappointing Grin

Sorry about that, the giveaway was up for 3 days.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: