Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌟 Banner Coin-🌟POS 🌟3347 COINS🌟Rare 🌟Coins Market Exchange - page 8. (Read 13366 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
If I download the wallet, can I still get some Banner Coin?

You can buy it on the exchange.

which exchange?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Any updates regarding yobit?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Surprised of the low buy orders of this coin, with its low supply it can easily be manipulated.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
lets see more updates rolling in dev, looks promising for the future if we hit yobit
Activity: 168

You will only get the POS % if you originally had coins in the wallet, so for example if you have 100 coins in your wallet, and you have been staking the entire year, you will get 7 coins coins. Since the POS% is 7.

You can buy it on the exchange.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Make sure to keep your wallets open for staking. Grin
Banner to the moon Cheesy

With the help of the community, we can get it there.
It's been a while since the last update. Any news dev?

Not at the moment, but we are actively working on some.
It's been a while since the last update. Any news dev?
Please continue to stake and keep your wallet open for more BANC, also if you have your coins on the coinmarkets exchange, they stake automatically in your wallet.

other bounties or airdrops are planned in near future?

Not at the moment, right now the focus is getting on a bigger exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 717
Merit: 176
Please continue to stake and keep your wallet open for more BANC, also if you have your coins on the coinmarkets exchange, they stake automatically in your wallet.

other bounties or airdrops are planned in near future?
This project seems seriously

It is, we will see lots of growth in the near future.
good project The coin of this project is already in a good market dev and hopefully this project will be successfull good luck

It's in a decent market, the market it's currently in, is still not big enough to generate decent volume. But, hopefully once it gets on a bigger exchange it starts to do well.

Please let us know how we as community can assist in getting the coin on one of these exchanges. We are building a nice group of followers here that believe in the project.

Currently, a lot of the good exchanges take some sort of payment to get on, like some are .2 BTC, others like Live coin are 4 BTC, i could look into starting a donation address for help getting an exchange.

Also if you feel like you don't trust the coins markets exchange, as a community you could help by promoting the coin in other areas. Cause it seems the only way we will generate volume is if this coin hits a bigger exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
This project seems seriously
Activity: 160
good project The coin of this project is already in a good market dev and hopefully this project will be successfull good luck

It's in a decent market, the market it's currently in, is still not big enough to generate decent volume. But, hopefully once it gets on a bigger exchange it starts to do well.

Please let us know how we as community can assist in getting the coin on one of these exchanges. We are building a nice group of followers here that believe in the project.

Pages:
Jump to: