Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌟 Banner Coin-🌟POS 🌟3347 COINS🌟Rare 🌟Coins Market Exchange - page 9. (Read 13366 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
good project The coin of this project is already in a good market dev and hopefully this project will be successfull good luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
nice Bounties and Giveaways... how about the distrubute list

That will be uploaded soon.  Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
nice Bounties and Giveaways... how about the distrubute list
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
lets keep seeing updates dev

hopefully hit yobit soon
Feel free to Pm us for more info on the coin.
I have some BANC coins in coinsmarkets.
which I leave a few days .. after I see .. the price in BANC is very make me dizzy ... hopefully BANC will dive in a bigger exchange ..

Lol. the price is pretty low, maybe some buy orders will boost the interest of it. The current buy orders are pretty low.
Activity: 1050
I have some BANC coins in coinsmarkets.
which I leave a few days .. after I see .. the price in BANC is very make me dizzy ... hopefully BANC will dive in a bigger exchange ..
Hello all! When Banner Coin will be bargain on dome one exchange?

Im pretty sure you are asking when we will be on another exchange?

Soon mate soon.
Quick Update:

For those asking "Whats next Dev" right now we are actively trying to get on a bigger exchange, Yobit/Nova and also, we are going to be working on site improvements and so on. We can see the people that ask for an update really care. So we are going to work to make the Bannercoin community, and especially the interested people happy.

Why Yobit or Nova?? Those are not that good!

In my opinion you should try Livecoin. In the "small" exchanges I think is the better one...

Livecoin is known to scam users, for example when XTO was at 300 satoshi, and it went past 1000 satoshi, they disabled all XTO wallets, and they are still disabled to this day.

Also, Yobit/Nova exchange is a great place to start.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello all! When Banner Coin will be bargain on dome one exchange?
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Quick Update:

For those asking "Whats next Dev" right now we are actively trying to get on a bigger exchange, Yobit/Nova and also, we are going to be working on site improvements and so on. We can see the people that ask for an update really care. So we are going to work to make the Bannercoin community, and especially the interested people happy.

Why Yobit or Nova?? Those are not that good!

In my opinion you should try Livecoin. In the "small" exchanges I think is the better one...
Also, if anyone has any suggestions, ideas, feel free to PM us or email us at [email protected].
Quick Update:

Well coinsmarkets is back up  Grin
Hi guys is there any active bounty campaine ?

Distribution and bounties are over, but, if you want some coins you can purchase them here. https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BANC.htm
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi guys is there any active bounty campaine ?
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BANC.htm is down for more than a day. I sent 300 Briliantcoins there. I have the impression that I lost them definitively.
I still left my bannercoins in a wallet. It would be good to ask for a novaexchange and vote for BANC.

Ye, i'm pretty sure they are doing a maintenance, it should be back relatively soon, and yes we will look into Nova exchange. In the meantime continue staking, from your Bannercoin wallets.
Activity: 644
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BANC.htm is down for more than a day. I sent 300 Briliantcoins there. I have the impression that I lost them definitively.
I still left my bannercoins in a wallet. It would be good to ask for a novaexchange and vote for BANC.
Pages:
Jump to: