Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BANQ] [MASTERNODES] [HIGH ROI] ⭐️BANQ ⭐- DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM - page 12. (Read 6462 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
BANQ - CRYPTOBANK FOR EVERYONE
copper member
copper member
I see a project here with tremendous potential.

If the team manages to launch a debit card, it will explode.

I'm in.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 102
Hey guys stop waisting time, this is trully scam coin with no future! Devs are only who will get profit, Why? because they have set UP MN with friends so now you will mine 3 coins from block with tons of power, and they will just relax and watch, while every block they MN will get 7 coins, then will sell coins in  first price pum. The only they made good is 3 images in Photoshop with coin logo (wich they get from free logo creator) and random mobilewallet.
If you need profit, don't waist your time here!
P.S maybe i'm wrong, it's my opinion.

That cannot be true. Developers don't have friends.
Whats the best mining pool - the payouts on hash4life are tiny

The payouts of any mining pool will be proportionate to your contribution. It is also affected greatly by the current difficulty. With DGW, the difficulty changes every block. You will see substantially higher rewards when it is low. So I would let it go for a few days before making any determination on payouts.
This BANQ is a new coin, starting with a zero market stamp.
Goals are mined before launch for distribution only.
The two most influential things in this platform are the market and the returns of the blocks.
The market affects the gain of the blocks, and the rewards of the blocks affect the market.
The symmetry of these two things balances each other, and of course no inflation.
Some argue that a platform like this is the future of its predecessor,
but also a viable and stable alternative.
Has the possibility of an attractive investment as well as a means of exchange
goods and services.
So good luck. monitor further developments.

Very well said. From what I have seen, their approach is balanced for the long term. Looking forward to the whitepaper.
I see a project here with tremendous potential.

If the team manages to launch a debit card, it will explode.

I'm in.
Activity: 49
Another SCAM for trading MN without exchanges?  Grin

looks and feel like a scam coin. Everyone stays away!!!! presales coin with high roi and then run away with ur money!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Another SCAM for trading MN without exchanges?  Grin
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
This BANQ is a new coin, starting with a zero market stamp.
Goals are mined before launch for distribution only.
The two most influential things in this platform are the market and the returns of the blocks.
The market affects the gain of the blocks, and the rewards of the blocks affect the market.
The symmetry of these two things balances each other, and of course no inflation.
Some argue that a platform like this is the future of its predecessor,
but also a viable and stable alternative.
Has the possibility of an attractive investment as well as a means of exchange
goods and services.
So good luck. monitor further developments.
copper member
It will be the multi-currency crypto debit card.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
The main goal of the project is to issue the crypto debit card and build Crypto ATM Network for instant fiat-crypto exchange and P2P money transfer.
Create a ruble card, no one does Wink
copper member
The main goal of the project is to issue the crypto debit card and build Crypto ATM Network for instant fiat-crypto exchange and P2P money transfer.
Activity: 80
Again new cryptobank) So my lovely questions: Why are your services necessary for the world? Why does your company need blockchain and tokens?)
Activity: 10
Hey guys stop waisting time, this is trully scam coin with no future! Devs are only who will get profit, Why? because they have set UP MN with friends so now you will mine 3 coins from block with tons of power, and they will just relax and watch, while every block they MN will get 7 coins, then will sell coins in  first price pum. The only they made good is 3 images in Photoshop with coin logo (wich they get from free logo creator) and random mobilewallet.
If you need profit, don't waist your time here!
P.S maybe i'm wrong, it's my opinion.

+1
copper member
Activity: 230
copper member

We will have Whitepaper ready in one week time.

Activity: 38
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: