Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 42. (Read 112999 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
what else would you like from me?

Lol
Good luck, Mark. 
Activity: 455
Merit: 250

Your shares will be purchased in the next 60 minutes

I make that 60 mins Mark, and i still have the shares.

Some may say that would be scammy behaviour. I say you are a man who cant keep his word. Just saying.

It's call running a business and having things to do....

You will now see all your shares have been purchased. Hope that pleases you.

I would kindly request that you leave me and what we are trying to do alone and move on with your life.

Once I see you have withdrawn your BTC I assume you would like to close your account ?

Its call[ed] running a business? Leave you alone? Move on with your life?

Listen to yourself, man. Self-important, much.

Dont you dare let your precious investors down, now, and if there's any more dodgy shenanigans on that order book, i will send in NotLampChop/Crumbs.....and you thought i was bad!

Confirm withdrawal of BTC. Thanks.
Bye bye. 

I have no idea what you are talking about now. Dodgy order book? We are running an ICO? Like I say you have your BTC back. what else would you like from me?
legendary

Some may say that would be scammy behaviour. I say you are a man who cant keep his word. Just saying.

I would kindly request that you leave me and what we are trying to do alone and move on with your life.

Once I see you have withdrawn your BTC I assume you would like to close your account ?

Its call[ed] running a business? Leave you alone? Move on with your life?

Listen to yourself, man. Self-important, much.

Dont you dare let your precious investors down, now, and if there's any more dodgy shenanigans on that order book, i will send in NotLampChop/Crumbs.....and you thought i was bad!

Confirm withdrawal of BTC. Thanks.
Bye bye. 

legendary
What happened to price and interest?

Dont take it the wrong way Mark, but accusations of scammy, are close. Just saying

errrrrm in a way you kinda did say scam

Mark said i accused him of being a scam. I most definitely did not.

Mark said i was sounding like a big investor. Ive yet to be shown how/why.

Mark publicly revealed how many shares an individual investor had. He was wrong to do that and he got the amount wrong.

Mark said he would buy my measly 2btc worth of shares off me, in 60 mins. He has not done this.

Mark has insinuated that my, and by implication, anyone, who has less than 2btc is 'hardly any investment'. How many people has he ostracised there?

Whats more important, an 'my' at the end of a word, or the above?  Shall we go on to talk about the order book?.....

Wake up people.
legendary

PM me your user email on the exchange and I will look.

PM me your details , I will check what you brought at and try to sort it asap for you, if you have lost confidence in what we are doing can I do more than that ?

So this was just to publicly ridicule an investor?

no ridicule here, just don't appreciate being accused of being a scam because the price has gone down a little....

Will wait 55 mins from now then........

Not once did i use the word scam.  

Its 906 shares BTW. Get your facts right.  

I quote: 'Dont take it the wrong way Mark, but accusations of scammy, are close. Just saying'

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

Dont take it the wrong way Mark, but accusations of scammy, are close. Just saying

errrrrm in a way you kinda did say scam
legendary

PM me your details , I will check what you brought at and try to sort it asap for you, if you have lost confidence in what we are doing can I do more than that ?

no ridicule here, just don't appreciate being accused of being a scam because the price has gone down a little....

Will wait 55 mins from now then........

Not once did i use the word scam.  

Its 906 shares BTW. Get your facts right.  

legendary

legendary
no problem.
i say what i see and i can't see anything bad with the way you guys are doing business.

keep up the good work Smiley

thanks - the things is we are working our assess off. some people just love to be negative.

the guy has 904 shares only.
Who the fuck are you to reveal who owns what? Wow. How fucking dare you.

have I disclosed your details? No?

You make it sound like your a big investor, when the reality is you have hardly any investment.

"You make it sound like your a big investor"..... how so?

"when the reality is you have hardly any investment".... so you will have no trouble buying them back then? Ive replied to your message as requested.
no problem.
i say what i see and i can't see anything bad with the way you guys are doing business.

thanks - the things is we are working our assess off. some people just love to be negative.

have I disclosed your details? No?

You make it sound like your a big investor, when the reality is you have hardly any investment.

legendary
no problem.

the thing is people these days are expecting to "GET RICH" over night from nothing. the world just doesn't work that way.
im looking for the long term. and im still only a small time guy with just over 150 shares but its not all about how much you got its the potential it has to return.
no problem.

no problem.

As stated previously we are paying out early, therefore the dev work to make that happen has had to be brought forward. As everyone who owns BANX knows this is the situation. profit payouts will happen asap.

Scammy? if you would care to join our skype group that will give you all the information on an ongoing basis. Just add me on skype mjlyford and Ill add you in

No, i do not do skype. What is 'paying out early' mean? What dev work? And what has any of that got to do with the price of the shares losing ~20%?

the price is linked to BTC as you know and we have had people selling shares off cheaper.

We were not sue to pay out anything until the end of this month, dev work to make the payouts through the exchange to people with BANX.

tell me do you have BANX? If so i can understand the questions.
When you say "we", what you mean is people have lost faith/interest in these shares for some reason.....which was my original point. There must be a reason why people now want out of this......because it looks scammy, maybe?
Yes, i bought @ 00.22, and now i want out like everyone else. Sorry Mark, but at best, you currently dont have what its going to take.....mate. Just saying. 

can i just say firstly i do NOT want out and secondly i have not lost faith!

i bought my shares at 0.0022 and 0.0026. and i will continue to buy for the foreseeable future. i have no intentions to sell and in regards to the shares being sold cheaper i see this as an opportunity to buy more shares at a cheaper price which in turn i believe will be a sound investment.

i have found mark to be nothing but honest and open about his plans, ideas and history.  he also has some videos on his youtube explaining what he is doing, you can find him here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAPr0U-KvTXlkRd-hRjJZgw 
he is open about who he is and is not hiding from anybody unlike the millions of investments on here where all we invest in is text and forum posts.

if i have had any questions or problems he has solved them to the best of his ability.
there is a skype group that there is a lot of us in and any questions get answered quickly and its active nearly 24/7.

so please show me the majority of people who want out because i really cant see it!

thanks for your support Smiley
Hi Mark

Can you please show us some proof that you have actually profited 2 million $ which you always claim?
And if i buy 1 share for 0.002 BTC, what will be the amount i can expect at the 28th of that month?
What happens if share prices goes down/up ?

Thanks

Read my book, http://rebelentrepreneurbook.s3.amazonaws.com/Mark_Lyford_Rebel_Entrepreneur.pdf if you require people to show I made what I say I made in 1999 - 2001 I can point you in the right direction of many people who will vouch for me. The book will also tell you about my losses too.

We are currently looking at 1.2 cent per share profit.

if the price goes up or down ? the price is driven by the market, it can go up or down, everyone knows that.
Yes, i bought @ 00.22, and now i want out like everyone else.

I have shares and I am not wanting out, neither a lot of people who I know who have shares and neither is anyone in the Skype chat group wanting out.

The information you are asking about is readily available and I am sure Mark would happily link you if you were to just ask.  Most of what you are asking is in this very thread!  Jumping in a thread and screaming scam is hardly going to get you anywhere.

thanks very much Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: