Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 45. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hey Banx team.

When do our Banx shares need to hit Banx.io to make sure we receive this months dividend?
The 25th of each month dude
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Hey Banx team.

When do our Banx shares need to hit Banx.io to make sure we receive this months dividend?
Activity: 471
i like this but i want to know how much the dividend would be % wise....when will you have that info?

All projections are in here: http://banxcapital.s3.amazonaws.com/Banx_Capital_Prospectus.pdf

save me a little time,Mark. what page am i looking out for dividend , basically if i have 100 coins whats the average return for 30 days (1 months time)

It's not as simple as that, we are projecting for 12 months, because until we are fully funded we cannot scale as much. our projections for 12 months are that we will pay out 70% ROI of profits invested.

This is a longer term investment. I personally see it as multi phase.

1. Get funded, pay profit share
2. Develop the individual businesses to their full potential
3. Share price will go up
4. The company will be worth more and therefore give us more funds to continue to develop our brand, businesses and acquisitions 

Hope this helps, let me know if you need any more.

not bad i might throw some BTC at it, good luck
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
i found your IPO/ICO very interesting but i was halted by this declaration

can you explain this?  sorry im kinda confused about this matter

Hi there, what part would you like to explain? This is standard terminology that we have to state.

If you would like to know any specifics of what we are doing let me know

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark thanks for the answer but i was hoping you discuss this in detailed and why you are implementing this. From what i see this is all pro company, was wondering where is the client protection in your program, even if you said this company follow certain law, this just a waiver to all the client (investors) rights to any refund or withdraw what we might invest to your company.  Anyway I'm in no terms to harm you ongoing IPO/ICO, and i know people here are old enough to choose what is good for them I just want some clarification  Anyway thanks for your time.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Did not understand Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Well considering I'm in the US and it appears the website is blocked for US IP's I can't really visit the site. I checked it out through TOR but I don't have patience for videos. Watched some of the videos on Vimeo though...

Why can't I access your website from the US?

We have been advised to block all traffic from the USA. This is something I personally do not like. But the US government are what they are and do what they do. If you would personally like to speak to me regarding what we are doing I have no problem in speaking to you and answering any questions you may have

Regards

Mark

US forced an ip ban on your site?  This is something new isnt it?   have to do with Bitlicense?
Activity: 455
Merit: 250

Hi there, what part would you like to explain? This is standard terminology that we have to state.

Regards

Mark

Also please note, once we are registered in the Isle Of Man we will be registered and approved by their Financial Supervision Commission.
i like this but i want to know how much the dividend would be % wise....when will you have that info?

All projections are in here: http://banxcapital.s3.amazonaws.com/Banx_Capital_Prospectus.pdf

save me a little time,Mark. what page am i looking out for dividend , basically if i have 100 coins whats the average return for 30 days (1 months time)

It's not as simple as that, we are projecting for 12 months, because until we are fully funded we cannot scale as much. our projections for 12 months are that we will pay out 70% ROI of profits invested.

This is a longer term investment. I personally see it as multi phase.

1. Get funded, pay profit share
2. Develop the individual businesses to their full potential
3. Share price will go up
4. The company will be worth more and therefore give us more funds to continue to develop our brand, businesses and acquisitions 

Hope this helps, let me know if you need any more.
Well considering I'm in the US and it appears the website is blocked for US IP's I can't really visit the site. I checked it out through TOR but I don't have patience for videos. Watched some of the videos on Vimeo though...

We have been advised to block all traffic from the USA. This is something I personally do not like. But the US government are what they are and do what they do. If you would personally like to speak to me regarding what we are doing I have no problem in speaking to you and answering any questions you may have

Regards

Mark

Regards

Mark

Hi guys, my name is Bobby and I'm the co-founder of CoinGecko. I'm proud to announce that we have added Banx Shares to CoinGecko. We have more information on Banx Shares here:

Thank you for the support! If you have any feedback, feel free to PM me or write a post on our thread.

Many thanks Bobby Smiley

Activity: 5

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Activity: 714
CoinGecko Nice 1   Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Hi guys, my name is Bobby and I'm the co-founder of CoinGecko. I'm proud to announce that we have added Banx Shares to CoinGecko. We have more information on Banx Shares here:

Thank you for the support! If you have any feedback, feel free to PM me or write a post on our thread.

Activity: 5
Interesting response.

I get the idea, I'm glad to hear you say more directly that all the company is at this point is you, and by extension what you will make of it.

I have a lot to say, but most importantly: Why is your company trying to raise 2 million so early? (I understand that you have a plan for it, but take it one step at a time. Under-promise, over-deliver)

I get that the plans are big, but you have very little (although admittedly encouraging) value production at the moment.

Why not start with one thing at a time? Focus on achieving one of the many goals of Banx. Put all of your effort into having one stellar platform and as it succeeds put the money back into the business and raise funds when you have a foundation to work from.

There is no reason for anyone to think that you will turn this company into what it aims to be. There are so many startups in every field that fail, even more so in the crypto space. You present your company in a way that makes you seem like you are ignoring this reality and I do not see a back-up plan in case of under-performance.

Give us 1 good platform, you clearly have the funds to sustain and focus on, let's say, turning banx.io into one of the big players in the exchange business.

By requesting the money this early, you place all the risk on the investor. That is not indicative of someone who is willing to put their life and soul into a business. Add on to that the wealth of other companies you have opened in your career and are no longer working on (maybe I'd go as far as saying abandoned) and it makes for a lot of worry and doubt for the investor.

I would like to reiterate my position that I want this to succeed and I want to believe that you plan on sticking to this until the bitter end. I am only pointing out that by your own hand best case scenario:

- You're giving the wrong message and raising needless red flags while also somewhat inappropriately allocating risk (or at least perception of risk)

worst case:

- You are trying to get investors to jump in to a very elaborately planned pump and dump

Thank you for any and all response.
Pages:
Jump to: