Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 49. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
30+ confirmations and still nothing in balance, I e-mailed support.

We are looking into it for you now. They should be in your account shortly. Sorry for the delay. As has been stated earlier in the thread this exchange was built from the ground up so we are still ironing out a few bugs here and there.

Thank you for your patience.

Simon
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
interesting concept & business plan. going to be eagerly watching from the sidelines.
Activity: 389
So ICO is running but trading is enabled on Banx.io?
I see that it is not uncomon to be able to buy shares under ICO price, why would I want to buy at ICO price then whne people are willing to sell shares under the price. Something I don't understand here..

we are allowing people to sell shares yes, but as you will the the minimums are very low.

we now how minimums in place for buy orders too

let me know if you need anything else

Regards

Mark

Thank you for the answer, how many confirmation is needed for BTC deposit on BANX.IO?

4 confirmations is needed Smiley  let me know if you need any help, if you are investing hit me up on skype ID mjlyford if you have any questions before hand

Regards

Mark

30+ confirmations and still nothing in balance, I e-mailed support.
Activity: 455
Hi guys, some of you may have seen we are temporarily listed as inactive on CMC. I received the following from gliss:

--
Hi Mark,

One of the market manipulation detectors got triggered and removed it from the listings.

It looks like someone was able to buy 1 banxshare and sell 10 banxshares at nearly 10x the normal price which inflated the price and marketcap on the site.  Is that a bug on the exchange?

-Gliss

---

To answer everyone who has hit me up about this. There is a glitch in our system for sure, obviously someone screwed up on  a decimal place and brought 10 shares for 0.02 instead of 0.002! and our systems let them!. Needless to say my dev is sorting it out so it doesn't happen again. Obviously Banx.io is a new system , its been running really great for weeks now, but with the system being built from the ground up some small things are still being bug fixed

I am waiting for Gliss to get back to me and set us back up as live.

I will post here when we are back on Smiley

All the best

Mark

I see you are back on CMC...good to see Smiley

Yeah it was just a wacky glitch in our exchange Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Hi guys, some of you may have seen we are temporarily listed as inactive on CMC. I received the following from gliss:

--
Hi Mark,

One of the market manipulation detectors got triggered and removed it from the listings.

It looks like someone was able to buy 1 banxshare and sell 10 banxshares at nearly 10x the normal price which inflated the price and marketcap on the site.  Is that a bug on the exchange?

-Gliss

---

To answer everyone who has hit me up about this. There is a glitch in our system for sure, obviously someone screwed up on  a decimal place and brought 10 shares for 0.02 instead of 0.002! and our systems let them!. Needless to say my dev is sorting it out so it doesn't happen again. Obviously Banx.io is a new system , its been running really great for weeks now, but with the system being built from the ground up some small things are still being bug fixed

All the best

Mark

I see you are back on CMC...good to see Smiley
Picking up momentum now it seems. There will be a rush soon when the penny drops that this is a great op not to be missed

I agree I see s snowball effect coming Smiley
I see that it is not uncomon to be able to buy shares under ICO price, why would I want to buy at ICO price then whne people are willing to sell shares under the price. Something I don't understand here..

we are allowing people to sell shares yes, but as you will the the minimums are very low.

Regards

Mark

Thank you for the answer, how many confirmation is needed for BTC deposit on BANX.IO?

4 confirmations is needed Smiley  let me know if you need any help, if you are investing hit me up on skype ID mjlyford if you have any questions before hand

Regards

Mark
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Picking up momentum now it seems. There will be a rush soon when the penny drops that this is a great op not to be missed
Activity: 389

Regards

Mark

My Husband is a certified Translator into Mandarin Chinese as well as myself and my Team being full time Crypto Promoters, Would you be interested in a good Promo from our end?   Smiley. My Team are also looking into buying some shares too for our assets. I also just watched some of your vids, so your a Brit like me. Wink

Hi there,

Add me on skype ID mjlyford and lets speak further, would be interested to speak to you further

Best Regards

Mark
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My Husband is a certified Translator into Mandarin Chinese as well as myself and my Team being full time Crypto Promoters, Would you be interested in a good Promo from our end?   Smiley. My Team are also looking into buying some shares too for our assets. I also just watched some of your vids, so your a Brit like me. Wink
I am really interested in the concept you have here to help Investors grow with the coin and services. I will be checking it out with my QBK Team as we are looking for more assets to back our Coin and maybe a join collaboration.  Smiley

let me know if you have any questions
Too bad that all the information in English. Questionnaire in the future you want to do translations into Russian and other languages. There are many questions that can not get the answers, because I know only Russian.

agreed, we need a Russian translation done, does any one have any skills that we can use to get this done?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am really interested in the concept you have here to help Investors grow with the coin and services. I will be checking it out with my QBK Team as we are looking for more assets to back our Coin and maybe a join collaboration.  Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
 Too bad that all the information in English. Questionnaire in the future you want to do translations into Russian and other languages. There are many questions that can not get the answers, because I know only Russian.

--

Hi Mark,

-Gliss

---

All the best

Mark

Regards

Mark
Do you need English-Chinese translation service?

I pm you the details, hope I can help you.

I will reply asap , thanks
this code is a bit strangwe to me cannot compile it right

please join our IRC channel on freenode #banxgroup and our dev will be please to help you
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
Suddenly can't find banxshares on coinmarketcap, and when I look at price at the homepage it's at 8 $ ?
Pages:
Jump to: