Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBC] BigBangCoin Pos Only | Mandatory Wallet Update - page 18. (Read 59948 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
What are the strengths/weaknesses of this coin? Any signs that the dev is a solid dev? Has he made a lot of promises? Kept them?

The biggest strength that I can see is that they had all of their ducks in a row for launch. Wallets, block explorers,
source code, compiled miners, etc... all available in advance of the launch. No major glitches with the pools at launch
that I am aware of either.

If it is a scam, someone went to a hell of a lot of effort to fool us, which is why I don't think it's a scam Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I and my 100 MH/s go to dedicatedpool)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
dev do answer my question. let's hope he doesn't vanish after hit the exchange.
I hope he didn't  Smiley

Is there anything he's done so far to suggest he wont?
Activity: 700
851    34 left    razorsedge    08/13/2014 09:49:54    144.4111    10,000.00    36,969    60,488    163.62

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
off topic but my new btc wallet takes 3hrs to confirm, is that normal? thank you

EDIT: i had enough of this new btc wallet, cant rent..will confirm net week to late   Grin
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
I hope he didn't  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
Activity: 532
any exchanges now?
Another newbie dev coin. Pass.

Dev, can you offer any credentials?
What are the strengths/weaknesses of this coin? Any signs that the dev is a solid dev? Has he made a lot of promises? Kept them?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hey guys,
What is the normal hashrate for a 7950 in X15?

around 2Mh/s
Activity: 112
Added a block explorer. I will move some coins to irc tip bot so plz join us if you want.
Activity: 112
You miss one detail: PoS will not staking. So it is ~0,9%. Why ~0.9% because you cannot find out how many block in PoW/PoS stage will be PoW and how many will be PoS.
You guys really do not know what you are talking about. Not best in math and first time with ALTs. That is ok you will learn this someday.
PS: not going to talk with you anymore. Troll will stay troll 4ever.

1st, I'm not a troll but someone who tell what he think is right.

2nd I've been in the ALTs world long enough to see plenty of shitcoin/scam.

3rd If I ain't right, I want a logical explanation, not insult! How can you say that "PoS will not staking." ? I should have confidence that the dev with not unlock his wallet containing the coin ? Sure it won't stake if it is dumped before. And if there is something I don't understand, explain it genius.

I only demand a clear explanation of why the 5% of POW coin could not be 5% of total in the end.

First of all when you say about 5% premine you should say it right. 5% of pow phase total coins because you are misleading people. As it seems you mined a lot of coins that had premine of total coins (not pow phase) but you did not say anything. The premined coins will not stake since from first minute i added staking=0 to that wallet. How do you come to the conclusion that i will dump them? If you want you can drop from our irc channel to discuss it.
Activity: 168
Hey guys,
What is the normal hashrate for a 7950 in X15?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
still time to rent rigs?
diff not too high?
Rented some hashing power this evening to mine this bad boy. It'll be interesting to see how it does!
Activity: 68
I THINK he is saying that the premine % claim is inaccurate because you don't truly know how many coins will be produced via PoS.

Ok it make sense.

If I understand, at the end of PoW premine will be 5% but at the end of Pos premine could be anywhere between 0.9% and 5% depending of the use of the coin, if it stake or not, etc.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
We PM'd the dev to add us to his list a while ago now.. but not added yet.

As ever, check out our homepage to confirm which coins we offer to mine.

It would be good to spread the hashrate for this coin some more
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It is not false. 

If someone has 5% now and they consistently keep their wallet open, they will likely end up with MORE than 5% of the total money supply because while they are staking there are a good amount of people that are not. 

Thanxs for the answer.

So why kro55 wrote this:

You miss one detail: PoS will not staking. So it is ~0,9%. Why ~0.9% because you cannot find out how many block in PoW/PoS stage will be PoW and how many will be PoS.

I THINK he is saying that the premine % claim is inaccurate because you don't truly know how many coins will be produced via PoS.
Pages:
Jump to: