Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBC] BigBangCoin Pos Only | Mandatory Wallet Update - page 19. (Read 59948 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
It is not false. 

If someone has 5% now and they consistently keep their wallet open, they will likely end up with MORE than 5% of the total money supply because while they are staking there are a good amount of people that are not. 

Thanxs for the answer.

So why kro55 wrote this:

You miss one detail: PoS will not staking. So it is ~0,9%. Why ~0.9% because you cannot find out how many block in PoW/PoS stage will be PoW and how many will be PoS.
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
tired of x11 asic coins, look a ride here. hope it can cover my power bill.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Also dev, you need to get a twitter campaign started ASAP.
"Ain't" ain't a word...you need a better translator if you want people to take your trolling seriously...

Ok, I'm out you won.

I'm a troll and english is not my native language...

For the others, can someone explain me why 5% of POW coin cannot stake to 5% of the total coin at the end of the POS period ? I just want to understand why this affirmation is false?

It is not false. 

If someone has 5% now and they consistently keep their wallet open, they will likely end up with MORE than 5% of the total money supply because while they are staking there are a good amount of people that are not. 
"Ain't" ain't a word...you need a better translator if you want people to take your trolling seriously...

Ok, I'm out you won.

I'm a troll and english is not my native language...

For the others, can someone explain me why 5% of POW coin cannot stake to 5% of the total coin at the end of the POS period ? I just want to understand why this affirmation is false?
You miss one detail: PoS will not staking. So it is ~0,9%. Why ~0.9% because you cannot find out how many block in PoW/PoS stage will be PoW and how many will be PoS.
You guys really do not know what you are talking about. Not best in math and first time with ALTs. That is ok you will learn this someday.
PS: not going to talk with you anymore. Troll will stay troll 4ever.

1st, I'm not a troll but someone who tell what he think is right.

2nd I've been in the ALTs world long enough to see plenty of shitcoin/scam.

3rd If I ain't right, I want a logical explanation, not insult! How can you say that "PoS will not staking." ? I should have confidence that the dev with not unlock his wallet containing the coin ? Sure it won't stake if it is dumped before. And if there is something I don't understand, explain it genius.

I only demand a clear explanation of why the 5% of POW coin could not be 5% of total in the end.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
You guys really do not know what you are talking about. Not best in math and first time with ALTs. That is ok you will learn this someday.

3rd If I ain't right, I want a logical explanation, not insult! How can you say that "PoS will not staking." ? I should have confidence that the dev with not unlock his wallet containing the coin ? Sure it won't stake if it is dumped before. And if there is something I don't understand, explain it genius.

I only demand a clear explanation of why the 5% of POW coin could not be 5% of total in the end.

First you should make some investigation, second collect evidences, third: tell this is scam or not. Without any proof and calling something scam/100% premine you are TROLL. Like in kindergarten, what a people.

Activity: 77
Where is all that hashrate coming from? All pools have like 4GHs and net hashrate is way bigger than that(24GHs)...

solo raped
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Where is all that hashrate coming from? All pools have like 4GHs and net hashrate is way bigger than that(24GHs)...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

Premine is about 5% then?

Exactly!
And he or she does not want to admit.

You guys first day in ALTs? Total coins is 7 000 000. First in PoW stage and that is ok because it is fast distribution for short time to let BBC goes to people and next PoS will not allow dumps by multipools. You should read more, try to understand, reading and more knowledge will not kill you Smiley.

I would ask the same of you. 7,000,000 after how many years? 5% premine is just stupid. Good luck mining this shit.
What is the difference between mining in PoW and PoS for 20 years or more? Do not get it. You are talking some bullshits. So if PoW coin premine is 2% and mining for 20 years is ok so why not PoS 2% and 20 years of mining?

Don't worry for me. I know more than you.
Sorry for the disclosure of father-son thieves project!

Do not like it? Do not be a troll and go away, do not post here, do not read posts, just go and do something else with your free time.
too bad i think ur coin sucks and i can tell anyone i want too bad ruin ur ripoff coin lol

Good, now have a nice day.

Activity: 112
Updated thread with wallets without password
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
There is no 5%, it is simple math:
7 000 000 * 0,9% = 63 000BBC
So premine is not more and not less but 0,9%
It is so hard to grab calc and check it? And explain me what is the difference between PoW and PoS premine?
You are just a trolls and not best in math.

OK, genius in math.

69000 is 0.9857% of all coins POW+POS in the hands of dev at the end of POW. It is 5.07% of POW coins.
If dev don´t dump all coins, he will stake them and will have 354 900 BBC in the end of POS. Still 5.07% of all coins....

True. I was thinking the same thing. Very funny the "not best in math".
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Premine is about 5% then?

Exactly!
And he or she does not want to admit.

You guys first day in ALTs? Total coins is 7 000 000. First in PoW stage and that is ok because it is fast distribution for short time to let BBC goes to people and next PoS will not allow dumps by multipools. You should read more, try to understand, reading and more knowledge will not kill you Smiley.

I would ask the same of you. 7,000,000 after how many years? 5% premine is just stupid. Good luck mining this shit.
What is the difference between mining in PoW and PoS for 20 years or more? Do not get it. You are talking some bullshits. So if PoW coin premine is 2% and mining for 20 years is ok so why not PoS 2% and 20 years of mining?

Don't worry for me. I know more than you.
Sorry for the disclosure of father-son thieves project!

Do not like it? Do not be a troll and go away, do not post here, do not read posts, just go and do something else with your free time.
too bad i think ur coin sucks and i can tell anyone i want too bad ruin ur ripoff coin lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
There is no 5%, it is simple math:
7 000 000 * 0,9% = 63 000BBC
So premine is not more and not less but 0,9%
It is so hard to grab calc and check it? And explain me what is the difference between PoW and PoS premine?
You are just a trolls and not best in math.

OK, genius in math.

69000 is 0.9857% of all coins POW+POS in the hands of dev at the end of POW. It is 5.07% of POW coins.
If dev don´t dump all coins, he will stake them and will have 354 900 BBC in the end of POS. Still 5.07% of all coins....

True. I was thinking the same thing. Very funny the "not best in math".
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Thank god finally we got that Block.. Though that round would never end..
Activity: 77

me too .. but diff already high... wow

Yeah, certainly mining rental, 2 users with 2giga on suchpool.

It's small, a user with 8,5 GHs on Dedi...

not anymore
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
suprnova.cc always late

lol ? did you read the thread ? i was like the second or third pool Smiley

You were second, gj Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

me too .. but diff already high... wow

Yeah, certainly mining rental, 2 users with 2giga on suchpool.

It's small, a user with 8,5 GHs on Dedi...
Pages:
Jump to: