Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 42. (Read 82727 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
what does it mean exactly ?

Difference calculations for Subsidy - ie Block reward. Although, based on code - subsidy seems to be set to expect GPUs After block 17000, not before that.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Block 5465 coming soon...

Code:

if(nHeight >= 5465) {
        if((nHeight >= 17000 && dDiff > 75) || nHeight >= 24000) { // GPU/ASIC difficulty calc
            // 2222222/(((x+2600)/9)^2)
            nSubsidy = (2222222.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 25) nSubsidy = 25;
            if (nSubsidy < 5) nSubsidy = 5;
        } else { // CPU mining calc
            nSubsidy = (11111.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 500;
            if (nSubsidy < 25) nSubsidy = 25;
        }
    } else {
what does it mean exactly ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
I cant start  in Supernova
Miner..... wait 30 seconds  Sad

paste me your connection string, i've got other mining without problems at the moment
THX  Smiley
It works now I am waiting for accepted
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Still working on implementing Whirlpool into the GPU miner guys. The other devs will be working on it, and will let you guys know on the forums, I have to take my wife to a Dr.'s apt. So one of the others will keep you guys posted if/when the gpu miner will be avail. See you later in the afternoon.
legendary
Activity: 938
Block 5465 coming soon...

Code:

if(nHeight >= 5465) {
        if((nHeight >= 17000 && dDiff > 75) || nHeight >= 24000) { // GPU/ASIC difficulty calc
            // 2222222/(((x+2600)/9)^2)
            nSubsidy = (2222222.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 25) nSubsidy = 25;
            if (nSubsidy < 5) nSubsidy = 5;
        } else { // CPU mining calc
            nSubsidy = (11111.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 500;
            if (nSubsidy < 25) nSubsidy = 25;
        }
    } else {
Activity: 164
Activity: 32
when can we expect gpu miner?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Miner..... wait 30 seconds  Sad

it depends on the stratum server you choose try changing the stratum.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

paste me your connection string, i've got other mining without problems at the moment
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
legendary
Activity: 1151
@HH I got 50 coins for 9 hours.
15 coins with first block in suprnova... same hashrate which was dispalyed as 3kh/s now is 600
sft
Activity: 53
Too difficult, basically do not dig it.
legendary
Why do I have about 8 times more hash on Hashharder than on Supernova ?

I back to Hashharder

Because my multiplications are different. Hashrate means nothing ultimately - its your accepted shares. You should get roughly the same payout from both pools.

I stay your pool, more hash.

Compare the hashrate of your miner with the the hashrate of the frontend, even if the frontend shows 10 GH/s but you are only submitting with 5kh/s, you'll get paid the 5kh/s as everyone's hashrate is (probably) displayed too high.

This algo is new, I'm still not 100 % sure if the displayed hashrate on suprnova is correct, it at least matches with my miners.

This surely just needs some tweaking, but as TheCoinFinder already said, compare your shares/second and what your miner displays, don't rely on the frontend hashes yet.

After all, simply compare the payouts over time... should be the same.
yes, your pool is showing correct hashrate(i switched from hh to suprnova). we just need little bit more power..

first pool is always the biggest :-)

We probably have to wait a bit until more miners hop in, I hope it will even out.
Activity: 345
Merit: 251
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

I back to Hashharder

Because my multiplications are different. Hashrate means nothing ultimately - its your accepted shares. You should get roughly the same payout from both pools.

Compare the hashrate of your miner with the the hashrate of the frontend, even if the frontend shows 10 GH/s but you are only submitting with 5kh/s, you'll get paid the 5kh/s as everyone's hashrate is (probably) displayed too high.

This algo is new, I'm still not 100 % sure if the displayed hashrate on suprnova is correct, it at least matches with my miners.

This surely just needs some tweaking, but as TheCoinFinder already said, compare your shares/second and what your miner displays, don't rely on the frontend hashes yet.

yes, your pool is showing correct hashrate(i switched from hh to suprnova). we just need little bit more power..
Activity: 14
True, Remember guys, also, its always good to spread some hash around as well. there is over 160m/s hashing power, should be spread around a bit if at all possible Smiley

EDIT: Exchanges we believe will be coming today, Thinking bittrex, cryptsy, and poloniex will add us, not sure right now about others. Would help also if the public send in some ticket requests for the add as well Smiley
legendary

I back to Hashharder

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Compiled CPU miner for Win32 bit, it should work also on 64 bit machines:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozxonmapi170ivr/BitBlock_miner_WIN32bit_by_Majsta.rar

If I helped be generous:
XdDEHCxhJmnuwW6NLMJRZWfECYWUq8kjVA
Pages:
Jump to: