Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 43. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Why do I have about 8 times more hash on Hashharder than on Supernova ?

I back to Hashharder

Because my multiplications are different. Hashrate means nothing ultimately - its your accepted shares. You should get roughly the same payout from both pools.

I stay your pool, more hash.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I back to Hashharder

on Hashharder you se hash in last 30 min m8!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

I back to Hashharder

Because my multiplications are different. Hashrate means nothing ultimately - its your accepted shares. You should get roughly the same payout from both pools.
Activity: 550

I back to Hashharder
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
Here is the guide guys:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbl-x15-bitblock-cloud-vps-mining-cpu-cores-mine-while-diff-is-low-666542

EDIT: This was just a quick "hack" as I'm @ work currently, so correct me if anything is wrong, I'll overlook it later again !  Grin

Dev could you add this to OP?

Block begin to confirm on your pool  Grin

Yes, finally!

Did You get the payment from suprnova? Should be working fine

Yep working good, no problem
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Anyone getting any confirmed/unconfirmed at @suprnova?
@ocminer, I don't get any at my balance:(

Hmm is your hashrate displayed correctly? Do you have accepted shares?

Yes. Check "larin"

Never mind, just got payout. Seems like pool getting blocks not too fast.
Activity: 56
Net Hashrate   149.66 MH/s  Shocked just on CPU mining   Curent Difficulty   2.00074105  Est. Next Difficulty   5.22697944

This will be big!

Yes. Check "larin"
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Like we said. We do not have a lot of coins left ourselves. most likely many many miners here have much more coins than we have now, or ever did have..heh, but anyhow, We are still working on forking and reconfiguring one, so if the 5k cannot buy some time from someone that wants to help the project succeed so be it, We can do it ourself Smiley

EDIT: Even if someone wants to help with the Whirlpool implementations for the bitblock.cpp we have everything else already finished.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Still working on GPU miner. Whirlpool may be slightly difficult...We'll figure it out though Smiley

Also will let you guys know if and when we hear from any other exchanges.

EDIT: Will also throw 5k out of our wallet to the first person to post a working GPU miner Smiley
5k  Grin good luck forking
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
received from suprnova,all coins confirmed
Activity: 14
Still working on GPU miner. Whirlpool may be slightly difficult...We'll figure it out though Smiley

Also will let you guys know if and when we hear from any other exchanges.

EDIT: Will also throw 5k out of our wallet to the first person to post a working GPU miner Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
can't wait for an exchange! Smiley  Will it be announced here?  Cryptsy made a response... so they will probably be first! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
SALE SPAM...

Seriously dude, start an OTC thread or something. Your spam in this thread isn't helping anything.
He bought 40k BBL for 0.2 BTC and now he is trying to sell it for 20 BTC..nice,but only stupid people will buy from you at that price.

Sure, with current diff ppl will buy it at like 2-3k sat, is that what you thinking?) Alright, you'll see price at the exchanges.

Lmao who sold 40k for .2BTC to u again?
SALE SPAM...

Seriously dude, start an OTC thread or something. Your spam in this thread isn't helping anything.
He bought 40k BBL for 0.2 BTC and now he is trying to sell it for 20 BTC..nice,but only stupid people will buy from you at that price.

Sure, with current diff ppl will sell it at like 2-3k sat, is that what you thinking?) Alright, you'll see price at the exchanges.
Activity: 602
SALE SPAM...

Pages:
Jump to: