Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 52. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Successful trading 1BTC

selling now
10k=1btc
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
I am mining in hashharder pool, and i want to use multiple cpus and only use one payment address
anyone knows how to set it up?
i am using -u address.1 -p x
but it seems it doesn't work and in the pool, it shows my address is address.1, which is wrong.
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
We need gpu miner

+1 we need gpu miners...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If there is any interest from devs for the development of a GPU miner, Please let me know and we can talk BBL bounty for the development of the GPU miner. Thanks all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Which pool has all the hashrate for this coin? Best one I can find is HashHarder.

HashHarder has all of the Hash but bbl.suprnova.cc just got their pool going with a couple of workers mining on it.

Many are soloing this coin still as there is no gpu miner yet.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
don't feed the troll.he will get bored and be gone soon.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
SCAM ALERT!

This coin is instamine scam.

dev admits that people were mining before anyone else.  They were all ready and waiting with rigs to get those ten second 500 coin blocks.  Within hours there were people offering to sell 100,000 coins. 

Darkkcoin copy. 
Darkcoin logo shows up in taskbar.
Non disclosed premine.

This looks like a carsen klock coin.

He did the same thing with hashcoin.   

AKA

hashcoin
matrixcoin
dreamcoin

All shit coins

And who knows what else.

This coin is shit
Fck off school boy, its a great coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
SCAM ALERT!

This coin is instamine scam.

dev admits that people were mining before anyone else.  They were all ready and waiting with rigs to get those ten second 500 coin blocks.  Within hours there were people offering to sell 100,000 coins. 

Darkkcoin copy. 
Darkcoin logo shows up in taskbar.
Non disclosed premine.

This looks like a carsen klock coin.

He did the same thing with hashcoin.   

AKA

hashcoin
matrixcoin
dreamcoin

All shit coins

And who knows what else.

This coin is shit
Activity: 160
New ANN Edit with updated links to everything also incoming, along with updated GUI's and possibly a mac gui within a day or two. Thanks guys.

It shouldn't be that hard to compile a GPU miner for this coin. You should offer a bounty for one from the 160,000 coin premine, otherwise someone will just do it on their own and rape the coin to dump on everyone mining with a CPU when it gets on an exchange. Perhaps the member that developed the RouletteCoin GPU miner can do it since it uses the same algos.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6577468
That's a good idea.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
New ANN Edit with updated links to everything also incoming, along with updated GUI's and possibly a mac gui within a day or two. Thanks guys.

It shouldn't be that hard to compile a GPU miner for this coin. You should offer a bounty for one from the 160,000 coin premine, otherwise someone will just do it on their own and rape the coin to dump on everyone mining with a CPU when it gets on an exchange. Perhaps the member that developed the RouletteCoin GPU miner can do it since it uses the same algos.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6577468
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
the launch is pretty fair.ppl have plenty of time to mine at low diff.even now
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
No we are not the same devs as marucoin, and WE did not insta mine hardly anything. 95+ percent of every altcoin out there premined more than our team ever did, even after launch there were dozens of individuals that had more coins than everyone on our team combined within an hour or two after launch. We do not hide anything here from anyone and we have been on a straight forward path since launch, the block chain was visible to every miner since the first moment of launch.
Yeah,
But Can you change the ANN ?
It is too suck.
People can not see the wallet where download and other things.
Make quickly!
Activity: 234

how many coins did you insta-mine ?
why should we trust you.. ?
are you the same dev as marucoin?

Read the thread, they don't need to keep answering the same questions.
No we are not the same devs as marucoin, and WE did not insta mine hardly anything. 95+ percent of every altcoin out there premined more than our team ever did, even after launch there were dozens of individuals that had more coins than everyone on our team combined within an hour or two after launch. We do not hide anything here from anyone and we have been on a straight forward path since launch, the block chain was visible to every miner since the first moment of launch.
Activity: 728

how many coins did you insta-mine ?
why should we trust you.. ?
are you the same dev as marucoin?
Activity: 585
the page is so bad,i can not even find the wallet link
Activity: 44
so many stupid people are still mining this shit coin, why not just have a look at the replies, so many guys have told you this is a shit coin with great fast pre-mine.
Upgraded wallet coming soon with new graphics and updated logo. Also should have a mac compile in short order.
Activity: 160
Pages:
Jump to: