Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 47. (Read 82727 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Guys are the Hashrates displayed @ https://bbl.suprnova.cc correct ? For me and my CPU miners it looks good, I'm not sure about the others though.

Thanks for testing, it seems everything runs smoothly now, blocks are being found, hash is steady.. !

thx

Looks good for me, first time i can see my real hashrate for this coin. Sometimes worker appear not active, but i think that"s just when a block is found on network.

That's why i'm trying to always stay on your pool Wink

GG ocminer (like always)

Yes i'm working on the issue with workers disappearing, i've got to tweak a few settings for this but should be fine soon.

Great to have you there guys and also great to have new algo finally Smiley

Lets see if payouts are working correctly once the blocks have been matured.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
We need gpu miner

My guess is that GPU miner will only give 2-5x speed up.

5 x for each gpu isn't that low you know, one rig is like 30 cpu already, but i think will hash at much higher rate
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
Guys are the Hashrates displayed @ https://bbl.suprnova.cc correct ? For me and my CPU miners it looks good, I'm not sure about the others though.

Thanks for testing, it seems everything runs smoothly now, blocks are being found, hash is steady.. !

thx

Looks good for me, first time i can see my real hashrate for this coin. Sometimes worker appear not active, but i think that"s just when a block is found on network.

That's why i'm trying to always stay on your pool Wink

GG ocminer (like always)
Activity: 302
Merit: 250

thx

In this pool seems correct, other pools had issues with HR
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
The account address of the server cold wallet? Sure. Xtp8GvU5E42ZKr9gpXi4uExsnzM6B576xi
you need send all coin to this address,solo minerd coins in temporary address
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
We need gpu miner

My guess is that GPU miner will only give 2-5x speed up.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The account address of the server cold wallet? Sure. Xtp8GvU5E42ZKr9gpXi4uExsnzM6B576xi
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

thx
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
It will be interesting to see how it goes whet this coin hits exchanges...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Look at the block explorer...(@Coinler)

Block reward was 500 before. Go and look screenshots of the guy, who mined 60k bbl.
Activity: 658
This coin has managed to accumulate over 120 Mh/s of CPU processing... that's crazy.

not really. this coin may be asic resistant. but it isnt botnet resistant. and that could turn out pretty bad.
Activity: 196
Want to sell, got 47k, pm me

how do you get 47k without this coming from the premine? post your wallet address with the 47k let's see it. i may buy it from you.

XkyaBx46KevD216mZWBG1XWQP8ZjMQpCzB
Xn8MubxHbeTkJTEVNY12zTvyDvEFGLeUso

Ehm. Coming from premine? Grin
So it was ok for you that guy higher selling 100k and 200k bbl, sold 100k i believe, to fibonacho. But 47k is way too fat for being mined or bought?Smiley
Want to sell, got 47k, pm me

how do you get 47k without this coming from the premine? post your wallet address with the 47k let's see it. i may buy it from you.
Activity: 308
Activity: 160
This coin has managed to accumulate over 120 Mh/s of CPU processing... that's crazy.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
question for guys using HashHarder:

Do you use workernames if you are using more than one PC? like -u bitblockaddress.1 and -u bitblockaddress.2 ?

or does all your workers just use -u bitblockaddress -p anything ?

you can use the same username & password.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
WTB some coins, please PM with offers!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
question for guys using HashHarder:

Do you use workernames if you are using more than one PC? like -u bitblockaddress.1 and -u bitblockaddress.2 ?

or does all your workers just use -u bitblockaddress -p anything ?
all pc use one address
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
Cap: ~84 not 24 Million ?  Undecided

Code:
//... projected 21.3M coins max by year 2050.

From the sources.
Pages:
Jump to: