Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 54. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Any bounties for anything? Like decent graphics?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Let me get this straight. This coin was released with no info, crappy ANN and looking like it was written by a 13 year old with ADHD.
Within 15 minutes (exactly 15 minutes) there were 334 blocks mined.
The block time is 2.5 minutes.

There should have been exactly 6 blocks mined, but there were over 330.
And you are all still mining this hunk of crap?

It's hard not to hate this community for being so fucking ignorant and shortsighted.
If this "dev" can't even introduce his coin in a mature and professional manner, what are the chances he will be reliable and competent (or dare I say trustworthy)?

I don't care about my cpu's... and i don't really care about what you are talking.
Activity: 574
{
"blocks" : 334,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 4,
"hashespersec" : 61067,
"networkhashps" : 732,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Let me get this straight. This coin was released with no info, crappy ANN and looking like it was written by a 13 year old with ADHD.

It's hard not to hate this community for being so fucking ignorant and shortsighted.
If this "dev" can't even introduce his coin in a mature and professional manner, what are the chances he will be reliable and competent (or dare I say trustworthy)?

300 blocks was mined 23 Jun, look at block explorer.
sft
Activity: 53
My i5 said 100 kh/s

Bi-E5 200 kh/s

I7 150 kh/s

I'm around 500 kh/s atm.

Such a high value, is it my job is not normal?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
{
"blocks" : 334,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 4,
"hashespersec" : 61067,
"networkhashps" : 732,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Activity: 28
My i5 said 100 kh/s

Bi-E5 200 kh/s

I7 150 kh/s

I'm around 500 kh/s atm.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

BBL Pool for you:

https://bbl.suprnova.cc

This is a Suprnova NG Pool, you can use your unified login there and all your pool workers from earlier setups too.

SSO Single-Sign-On on this Pool - You can also use your previously set up workers !
Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience in all kind of hashes - we had the first X13 Stratum and were among the first X11 !
Highly optimized Stratums and MPOS implementations.
Idle Worker Notifications
Two Factor Authentication if wanted
Support 24x7 via IRC,Mail,PM etc.
Only 1 % fee ! (thats 50% lower than most other Pools !)

We're currently testing a CPU miner.. should be working !
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
I am usually near the top of CPU coins with pretty good setup. I was near the top in dark x11 pools for weeks before GPU miners came out with a few people with a few MP Xeon setups above me. Hash rate of the highest user for this coin hours after launch with an new algo is 400X my multi cpu setup. Doesn't smell right.
Activity: 14
Good Afternoon all. Dev team had to take a short resting break. How are hashes now since diff retarged etc.? also to those earlier saying a gpu miner etc. We never had/used/coded any gpu miner for bitblock. if someone else did, we did not know about it either. I cant assure you that our team had nothing to do with anything relating to hashes. in fact, like what was said earlier, our hashing power is  to very low compared to many of the miners out there. and ive been forward with everyone here since launch, if some coder decided to do a gpu miner, we also were not aware of it. if we were, we'd of launched it to the community as well. our wallets sit with nearly the same amount we had since launch.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Successful trading 100K bbl with fibonacho   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Well, all I can say low ping and early access are matter.

PS. I was late about 10+ minutes.

it's more a matter of low diff, and who come first...

Yes, as I said "early access", but ping is very matter too. I had experience with slow connection. Now with fiber optic internet chance to catch block really higher.
Remember guy with 3 x R9 280x and me with one R9 270 in Ottomancoin thread, I was got 14K, he is zero.

how do you know that he come in the exact same time as you, even 1 sec can make a difference here

the most important thing remain "who come first" for obvious reasons

When solo mining at launch with fast blocks at low diff, the number of peer connections for the wallet makes a huge difference as well. The more connections, the less chance for orphans. You can see his wallet has a lot of peers connected.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Yes, as I said "early access", but ping is very matter too. I had experience with slow connection. Now with fiber optic internet chance to catch block really higher.
Remember guy with 3 x R9 280x and me with one R9 270 in Ottomancoin thread, I was got 14K, he is zero.

how do you know that he come in the exact same time as you, even 1 sec can make a difference here

the most important thing remain "who come first" for obvious reasons
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I didn't realize connection speed played a role! Smiley  Time to get Google Fiber! Smiley  also, pretty bummed that I haven't gotten a block since this morning... still stuck at 3331 coins Sad
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
wts 100k == 2btc
wts 210k == 4btc
pm me

Duuuuuump hahahahaha
ok...i will hold it.
my drkcoin sold too cheap

Feel free to do what you want... If u want to sell, sell it Cheesy

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
wts 100k == 2btc
wts 210k == 4btc
pm me

Duuuuuump hahahahaha
ok...i will hold it.
my drkcoin sold too cheap
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
Sorry I noticed Russian in your wallet Smiley
Поздрав великој Русији

LOL. I'm not russian but I know russian language.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Pages:
Jump to: