Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCD] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 18. (Read 30132 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
You guys are not prepared and due to this you are doing mess to such a good project.I hope next time you come well prepared
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Thanks for clarifying, I hope it's definitely worth the wait!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I welcome all interested our project! it is very pleasant to me to see that the project draws attention. I ask to excuse for long silence concerning ICO start transfer. for us it too heartrending experience. This our first ICO and we meet some reefs which create annoying delays from the plan. From news I can report that our token can be seen in Ethereum https://etherscan.io/address/0x026224d019950d76e8d3520666298e72444cbc5e#tokentxns network now and we conduct negotiations with the exchanges on placement of our coin. Also we uploaded on our yotube channel video with some members of our https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCv3pFp-K-1q-8UEnxCBPCA team.
Concerning the minimum and maximum fund raising - the minimum sum for continuation of the project makes 100 BTC maximum sum - 51 000 000 BCD. the token price in the first two days of crowdsale will make 1800 BCD for 1 BTC. Negotiations with escrow are conducted. We will be glad if someone acts in this role from participants of a forum. Date of start of ICO will be announced in the next few days. I thank for understanding.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Even if ICO is futher postponed,the team should inform the community.Why no word from bitcad?

Hi! We are working on our code and do it more better. On the next week we announce new date of crowdsale.

Stay with us!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Even if ICO is futher postponed,the team should inform the community.Why no word from bitcad?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So ICO got postponed on this? that's not necessarily a bad thing, specially since I actually need some more time to gather some BTC to throw at it.

So you believe in it? Have you invested in prior ICOs with success? What kind of return are you hoping for?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
So ICO got postponed on this? that's not necessarily a bad thing, specially since I actually need some more time to gather some BTC to throw at it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Why is there no update? Whats wrong with bitcad team.?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
1:30 PM EST and no word yet? Are we delayed another day or week?
I hope no.If that happens it will have negative affect on this project.I hope they begin it this week.
Just wanting to confirm that no ICO has happened yet right? There is no link for it and there is no new info on it so I assume it never started?

ICO start date will be announced later
legendary
Just wanting to confirm that no ICO has happened yet right? There is no link for it and there is no new info on it so I assume it never started?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
So how much btc has been raised by now? Can someone posts the stats or the btc address?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That error of 404 is still appearing at my side after so many hours on ICO site. When the the error will get fixed I was trying early in the morning and now after coming back from work facing same. I hope this will be resolved soon. I will keep following to catch the updates in next couple of hours.

Thank you for your patience!
legendary
Activity: 1372
That error of 404 is still appearing at my side after so many hours on ICO site. When the the error will get fixed I was trying early in the morning and now after coming back from work facing same. I hope this will be resolved soon. I will keep following to catch the updates in next couple of hours.
The ICO is starting today. All the best to this project Smiley

Ok but at what time? please...

https://blog.bitcad.io/bitcad-crowdsale-details-cc45a9f320fa

The BitCAD Crowdsale will start at 12PM GMT, May 04th, 2017 and end at 12PM GMT, June 04th, 2017 (after 30 days) or when all 51 million BitCAD tokens are sold.   

Price for ETH will be change.

what is the ico price of this token? and what if the ICO will not be successful? what will happen to the participants and investors? will you have a refund? and last question is, as of the moment, how many btc or eth is already raised?

i will wait for your answers.

Hi! some info you can find in crowdsale details https://blog.bitcad.io/bitcad-crowdsale-details-cc45a9f320fa minimal summ of successfull ICO - 100 BTC. two first day after start of ICO  1BTC=1800BCD    we had no BTC or ETH alredy raised.

Welcome to BitCAD! At the moment the office of the investor works in a demo mode since we counted necessary to hold final testing of integration of a private office with the decentralized system of biometric authentication. Reception of means will be open during next few days what we will report to you on mail about.

Such measures are caused by our desire to provide the most advanced stage of safety of personal data of users and transparency of system. The BitCAD team thanks you for patience!
legendary
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Why we need to encrypt?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
While we waiting for crowdsale to start I would suggest you some reading on BitCad's electronic arbitration system:

BitCAD Presents an Electronic Arbitration System
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcad-presents-electronic-arbitration-system/

It's interesting but I want to know how much does it cost for 1 token?
how much is the minimum fund for this project to develop?
Pages:
Jump to: