Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCD] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 5. (Read 30132 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
come suport BIDCAD listing exchange liqui   Cool Cool
When is the BitCAD listed in bittrex and polo  Huh

I'm OK for Liqui, Bittrex or Poloniex. I'm OK for even Etherdelta. We need volume. Developers work for project, when we see some progress we can see exchanges.

All need a process and I am sure will take a long time, it is fair and we understand. When dev and team work hard and consistently, then we are ready to support your project.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
So their token is available on market but they not paying bounty to forum members who did so much marketing for them

You right buddy, how many members in this forum help them marketing for this project, but they are disappeared without any response. This is really unfair.
Yes but it is not their fault.They were accused of scam here so they had no choice but to leave the forum
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

I'm OK for Liqui, Bittrex or Poloniex. I'm OK for even Etherdelta. We need volume. Developers work for project, when we see some progress we can see exchanges.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So their token is available on market but they not paying bounty to forum members who did so much marketing for them

You right buddy, how many members in this forum help them marketing for this project, but they are disappeared without any response. This is really unfair.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Activity: 350

They said they'll be back tomorrow, on 16th of July. So we still have to wait for them. They are not responsive to telegram messages at the moment.

There are still a lot of bitcad way below ICO price on EtherDelta, but it would be a risk to buy.
Yes unless everything about Bitcad clears up,one should not buy it.Devs are not responsive.Seems they do not care for community and are travelling around on investors money
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

They said they'll be back tomorrow, on 16th of July. So we still have to wait for them. They are not responsive to telegram messages at the moment.

There are still a lot of bitcad way below ICO price on EtherDelta, but it would be a risk to buy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Any shitcoin can be traded on etherdelta.Why not available on any good exchange.If not bittrex or Pol,atleat add it to Liqui which is russian
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Another "business system"? Ahh. What's so special about it? Bio-authentication? Humaniq had it before you. I think Polybius as well.
How did you manage to collect even a single dollar?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
It looks like a scam
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Waiting for developer's report from Singapore. Hope it will be something useful.
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Gumar Kadyrov :

Hi, guys!
Sorry for delay in replying.
Tree English-speaking members of the team are in business trips in Singapore (for incorporating of BitCAD) and China till July, 16, 2017 inclusive. During their absence there is only  Russian-speaking guys in the office).
Please, wait a little and they'll be back with a good news!
Thanks a lot for believing in our team!)
Dont they have access to internet over there? Do you guys have slack or telegram group where you can be contacted?
Telegram  https://t.me/bitcad 
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
still waiting for a signature design reward...  Cry Cry iam need your responses dev!
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
KUWA.ai
iam make signature to Bitcad and iam not received my bounty!  Angry Angry
You are not alone buddy.We all are waiting for our bounties.Lets wait for their next updates
it is make me feel so hurt  Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
You are not alone buddy.We all are waiting for our bounties.Lets wait for their next updates
KUWA.ai
Pages:
Jump to: