Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCD] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 6. (Read 30132 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Gumar Kadyrov :

Hi, guys!
Sorry for delay in replying.
Tree English-speaking members of the team are in business trips in Singapore (for incorporating of BitCAD) and China till July, 16, 2017 inclusive. During their absence there is only  Russian-speaking guys in the office).
Please, wait a little and they'll be back with a good news!
Thanks a lot for believing in our team!)
Dont they have access to internet over there? Do you guys have slack or telegram group where you can be contacted?
Activity: 416
Who exchange?
Thanks for BCD
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Gumar Kadyrov :

Hi, guys!
Tree English-speaking members of the team are in business trips in Singapore (for incorporating of BitCAD) and China till July, 16, 2017 inclusive. During their absence there is only  Russian-speaking guys in the office).

holy great news , i know they will give notice about their project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Gumar Kadyrov :

Hi, guys!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
WEBSITEBLOGTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERSLACKTRELLO

BOUNTIES

As seen in

We are seeking for talent!

If you are with experience in blockchain and cryptocurrency, contact us with your resume. We are always looking for sharp minds.

Apply to BitCAD Team NOW!
Hello, I need know who is the manager of this  project I need write a message. Where I can find managers of projects?
Thanks
but it is a good sign that i recieved my bitcad on my ethereumwallet ( 2 days ago ) , so i'll keep waiting for development

Can you provide more details on your bitcad tokens?

There is no update here and the team was proved to be scammers and so, I am surprised how you received those tokens
Yes please post your wallet address so we can verify if you received or not.
What info you added to Add custom coin field?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
but it is a good sign that i recieved my bitcad on my ethereumwallet ( 2 days ago ) , so i'll keep waiting for development

Can you provide more details on your bitcad tokens?

There is no update here and the team was proved to be scammers and so, I am surprised how you received those tokens
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
They made their faces public.I do not think they can run away with money
Wooow.. 2,730.36btc remarkable achievements, congratulations. But dev and team are not active in this forum. Waiting for the latest announcement, hopefully there will be good news.
Have the actually collected this much funds or is it just their false claim?

btw , for that ,I hesitate to say that true.
because i see on twitter and fb offical they never post final found collected from ICO.
aslo they inactive since 22 june.
i just think , maybe they too bussy with Their projects.
Wooow.. 2,730.36btc remarkable achievements, congratulations. But dev and team are not active in this forum. Waiting for the latest announcement, hopefully there will be good news.
Have the actually collected this much funds or is it just their false claim?
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
At a forum write that ICO has come to the end! Tell please when shares on bounty, twitter and Facebook are paid. And where to send the purse address for transfer, at registration we are participants didn't specify a purse

Thanks in  advance!
Everyone calling them a scam and you still expect them to give bounty?

Of course, why not?  I don't read that write at forums - to skam not to skam. The result is always visible at the end

Than all I can say is good luck to you
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Is this confirmed to be a scam?

$5 Million is a huge amount that is enough to make a project successful. Some projects aren't lucky to gather $5M and yet they  are developing what they started. I have invested a bit of BTC for the project.

Just a question did you invest in this project? It was proved to be a scam from the start and you can go back few pages on this thread and see how this team got exposed and they have abandoned the thread now.Do not spread rumors about being a successful project.
Activity: 574
At a forum write that ICO has come to the end! Tell please when shares on bounty, twitter and Facebook are paid. And where to send the purse address for transfer, at registration we are participants didn't specify a purse

Thanks in  advance!

Of course, why not?  I don't read that write at forums - to skam not to skam. The result is always visible at the end

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Is this confirmed to be a scam?

$5 Million is a huge amount that is enough to make a project successful. Some projects aren't lucky to gather $5M and yet they  are developing what they started. I have invested a bit of BTC for the project.
btw , Is there an update from dev?
i see ico is over since a few days ago.

Thanks in  advance!
Activity: 574

Thanks in  advance!
inY
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Bitcad has not updated their social account since long Sad they have also locked their bounty thread.

Dear Sharma!

Please check information before Smiley Bounty program is still opened!
All social nets are updating asap

Thanks for your attention!
Pages:
Jump to: