Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [BCL] BitcoinLatina | For Latin America | First EOS-based blockchain ⚡ - page 11. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
A good RoadMap..
A good team..
John Gotts is a serious individual and i believe he can deliver a good project..

I have mined this coin, and also holding it... I think it has a good potential..

The whole South America adopting this coin will truly be an amazing concept....

If you have mined this coin.. you can send them back your coins... and they will put same amount of coins in BitShares for you to trade... That is what i have done.. And it shows me they are NOT JOKING. They are very serious and are being supportive..
Very rare you find this in crypto world..  Most of the times developers cheat and run away..

But we mined this coin.. and holding it.. and they are supporting..

Its time for community to help and support this Coin as well...
Activity: 245
Ff for updates and bounties
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
"The BitcoinLatina blockchain will be compatible with a wide range of existing Ethereum tools and methodologies from day-one. As development progresses, we will seek to achieve full compatibility with all existing Ethereum toolsets."

Do you want to replace Ethereum?

That’s probably old speak from their ETH blockchain period before the current roadmap. They’re moving everything over to EOS so all ETH will be abandoned including the current blockchain they put in place.

At the moment the ONLY way to make mined BCL tradable is to send them to the CEO (John Gotts) directly so he can manually provide pre-mined coins on Bitshares. He is doing this because he believes miners will flood the market and drive the price even lower so he wants full control of how many mined coins reach Bitshares.

Upon questioning how many mined coins he would allow per miner I was banned from the Telegram and  was also told I was unwelcome as I wanted to “vomit” the market with my coins.

Their CTO quit yesterday morning so, I’m not even sure how they intend to get any of this done to be honest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
"The BitcoinLatina blockchain will be compatible with a wide range of existing Ethereum tools and methodologies from day-one. As development progresses, we will seek to achieve full compatibility with all existing Ethereum toolsets."

Do you want to replace Ethereum?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
this is amazing, a good roadmap, this will be a good project especially in android and ios, now the era by using android and iphone app
Activity: 167
If we hold the bcl in wallet, could it be converted to EOS?
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
We need Portuguese Translation Help please email me at:

[email protected]

Hey, I can translate for portuguese.
Activity: 394
Aidrop is expectec many people hopefully many participants.
The team really works!She has already spent one airdrop and everyone got their coins!Now it is expected the second airdrop, around the beginning of March!
Activity: 168
Aidrop is expectec many people hopefully many participants.
Activity: 15
Indonesian Translation reserved. Please confirmation if you need the Indonesian translation, i am glad to do it.

Thanks
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
reserved I do not know just in case  Grin
Activity: 154
Can you explain the move to EOS and how it works?
Activity: 3
There will be an airdrop next month. Check the website for details.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Activity: 1
This looks like an amazing project. Following for sure.
Activity: 7
Is there a premine?

Also, I see a former U.S. senator is on the team Cheesy. This sounds hype!

And it looks like the whitepaper is coming out in Q2 so that's next month right?

Pre-Mine was for 1 Billion coins... they’re the only tradable coins right now on Bitshares.

I don't see a way to deposit BCL on the bitshares exchange.  Am I missing something? 

Nope. You are not. Only Premined coins are trading at the moment. The team has not devised a way to move mined coins onto Bitshares yet. They stated a way would be devised today but still no word.
Activity: 63
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Activity: 161
Merit: 38
(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!
Is there a premine?

Also, I see a former U.S. senator is on the team Cheesy. This sounds hype!

And it looks like the whitepaper is coming out in Q2 so that's next month right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I don't see a way to deposit BCL on the bitshares exchange.  Am I missing something? 
Pages:
Jump to: