Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 2. (Read 39414 times)

Activity: 889
Merit: 60
The fact that they got their ann thread creator labeling this as a scam in the topic is pretty much a nail in their coffin. I was just looking for unmoderated info about this exchange and their native token as i was wondering if i should buy it. This shows the power of having unmoderated ann thread perfectly. Thanks for the warning Aerys2!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Fair announcement, this is a good warning so everyone will stay away from this site.
You know better because you had promoted the campaign before.

I'm just wondering why they don't have a scam accusations in this forum?

Yes I'm quite schoked that I have to do this for a project I worked for, after supporting the project for so long and doing their campaign that they would decide to scam me of what's now worth 7000 USD, they must be desperate for money. But at least, even if I never get back my money, I will have prevented them to steal others.

I will try to make a scam accusation myself ( not sure of the process yet, never had to do that)

You can use the scam report format seen in this thread ; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-format-use-it-to-make-scam-reports-properly-260073

you can also post in this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0.. maybe we will see more users who are also scam by the site or project.

Thanks I posted there. I'm gonna make a report too

Already saw it posted, thanks for making the community aware of this problem, let's see how the community react to your scam accusation.

I'm watching the thread.

I will update it if anything new. I'm trying to see with other telegram members if they had a similar issue
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Fair announcement, this is a good warning so everyone will stay away from this site.

Yes I'm quite schoked that I have to do this for a project I worked for, after supporting the project for so long and doing their campaign that they would decide to scam me of what's now worth 7000 USD, they must be desperate for money. But at least, even if I never get back my money, I will have prevented them to steal others.

I will try to make a scam accusation myself ( not sure of the process yet, never had to do that)

You can use the scam report format seen in this thread ; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-format-use-it-to-make-scam-reports-properly-260073

you can also post in this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0.. maybe we will see more users who are also scam by the site or project.

Already saw it posted, thanks for making the community aware of this problem, let's see how the community react to your scam accusation.

I'm watching the thread.

legendary

Yes I'm quite schoked that I have to do this for a project I worked for, after supporting the project for so long and doing their campaign, that they would decide to scam me of what's now worth 7000 USD, they must be desperate for money. But at least, even if I never get back my money, I will have prevented them to steal others.

legendary

WARNING : Do not use Beaxy, at any cost, they can lock your funds forever if they judge one of your tradings had an impact " Too high " On their market ( in my case a simple "impact" Of 13% with 4000 dollars worth of tokens I wanted to sell, a sell they judged too big, enough to freeze these funds forever) , a ridiculous and obviously abusive rule you see on no serious exchange and that they just use as an excuse to keep your funds.

It's my responsibility to warn the community now I discovered the true face of Beaxy and the scamming nature of their rules and the shady way they use their platform to lock users funds on their platform.

DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE if you care about your money, there is a huge risk that you would lose all your funds deposited.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
Hey, I'm an USA customer, created an account and deposited small amount of Fiat to test before i start using further. It forced me to complete KYC before any other operation. I did complete KYC by uploading both sides of my DL. Verification failed. not sure what happened. Submitted a help desk ticket( uploaded same docs again) and even sent an email too. So far no one responded or fixed the issue. is this exchange active?  I saw Twitter was pretty active and believe exchange is functioning still. can you respond to my ticket?

did they respond to your ticket?
usually their customer service is quick and efficient.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
It forced me to complete KYC before any other operation. I did complete KYC by uploading both sides of my DL. Verification failed. not sure what happened. Submitted a help desk ticket( uploaded same docs again) and even sent an email too. So far no one responded or fixed the issue.

Sending personal & private documents to these scammers was a mistake. Suggest you change your passwords & get replacement documents asap. Report them to your local police.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
Hey, I'm an USA customer, created an account and deposited small amount of Fiat to test before i start using further. It forced me to complete KYC before any other operation. I did complete KYC by uploading both sides of my DL. Verification failed. not sure what happened. Submitted a help desk ticket( uploaded same docs again) and even sent an email too. So far no one responded or fixed the issue. is this exchange active?  I saw Twitter was pretty active and believe exchange is functioning still. can you respond to my ticket?
Your Data Belongs To You
Your Data Belongs To You

what are your questions What exactly do you want to know?  Huh
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Still flogging this scam to death I see......
Your Data Belongs To You

For bounty hunters, the the 4th and last payment was made today !!
Your Data Belongs To You
Your Data Belongs To You
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
A lot of bounty hunters have the same problem as you but I'm different. My account was KYC successful and received a payment but could not be sold or withdrawn and until now I don't know why my account is locked.

I am really disappointed with the way this exchange works and in my opinion do not expect too much in Beaxy because this exchange only makes you spend time waiting. Although very angry but can not do anything else and accept the truth.

I m a bounty hunter too in this project, i have received my 3rd payment until now, and i dont have a problem to sell my token, try to contact the team, and tell them about your problem or join their telegram group.
Your Data Belongs To You

If your account is blocked contact support. They will answer very quickly. I am sure they will find a solution
I had a problem with their PLS program and locked my BXY tokens. Everything was resolved quickly
Pages:
Jump to: