Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 6. (Read 39414 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
That FUD got out of hand fast. It also shows how much startup need PR department or personnel that can anticipate and get in front of the narrative before the brand is damaged or exploited by both internal and external actors

Wow, i'm surprised, I don't have to say anything as it's very clear that people got panic.
The last time I check the price was just trading at 200 sats or more, now it's only trading at 100 + sats.

Hopefully this will be able to recover, if its just a FUD, we can expect some recovery soon, we have to understand that this is how
the crypto works for now but legit and good projects has always have a room for success in this space.
I think this news will make a lot of people panic and they will tend to sell more during this time. For me this news has no effect on investor confidence because this is news that often happens in any project. This crypto market has too many risks and false information also causes the value of the coin to drop suddenly in just a short time. Personally, I will keep BXY and wait for the coin to rise again.
Activity: 68
Merit: 24
oooooo i wanna win a tesla
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
hahahaha, so this site was shit before the "FUD" news...and the fud just made it worse/ppl freak, but.....even after said fud, the site is still shit.

RIGHTO! lol
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
That FUD got out of hand fast. It also shows how much startup need PR department or personnel that can anticipate and get in front of the narrative before the brand is damaged or exploited by both internal and external actors

Wow, i'm surprised, I don't have to say anything as it's very clear that people got panic.
The last time I check the price was just trading at 200 sats or more, now it's only trading at 100 + sats.

Hopefully this will be able to recover, if its just a FUD, we can expect some recovery soon, we have to understand that this is how
the crypto works for now but legit and good projects has always have a room for success in this space.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
https://beincrypto.com/ceo-of-beaxy-disappears-as-the-exchange-struggles-to-remain-solvent/

So what the fuck is happening you muppets?

You got hacked and your CEO is now gone?

Roll Eyes

To be honest I had a bad feeling about this when a lot of "influencers" on twitter were pushing it back then. Didn't exactly make me want to sign up. More the opposite.
keep calm buddy, I think it will be very good when we do not panic and find the right information. After the rumors circulated, the Beaxy's team re-posted on their Twitter that it wasn't true. I think things like this will cause enough panic to cause people to sell their assets in a panic.

I hope the CEO's family from the Beaxy team gets better soon. I just hope the CEO can focus on improving Beaxy to be better.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Not bad for a small exchange though. With numerous cryptocurrency exchanges, they will have a very good fight to embark on.
Exactly, and they will keep adding and therefore we can expect their volume to increase in time.
And also, it's not wise to talk about volume at this time when people are hesitant to invest in bitcoin as we will surely not gonna see the volume we are expecting, maybe when time comes that altcoins will rally, we can expect this will suddenly turn into a million dollar exchange with at least $1 million daily trading volume.
Beaxy is still very young and we should give them more opportunities for them to make more new plans in the near future. In my opinion, Beaxy will soon be a favorite exchange for many investors because it is a trading exchange with lots of trading tools and you are completely safe when trading here. Now there aren't any major issues with investors so I think the recent bad news won't affect the reputation of this exchange.

Currently the trading volume is still very low and if they improve this a lot of investors will join. Of course it takes a long time because there are many other exchanges that are also competing with Beaxy.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Not bad for a small exchange though. With numerous cryptocurrency exchanges, they will have a very good fight to embark on.
Exactly, and they will keep adding and therefore we can expect their volume to increase in time.
And also, it's not wise to talk about volume at this time when people are hesitant to invest in bitcoin as we will surely not gonna see the volume we are expecting, maybe when time comes that altcoins will rally, we can expect this will suddenly turn into a million dollar exchange with at least $1 million daily trading volume.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Your funds are safu.  Wink Man, is Beaxy token shortable? That absolute panic and dumping. I haven't seen something like that for years. Twitter is easy to do and can be installed in most phones. Why can't Artak Hamazaspyan be bothered to tweet simple messages like, "I'm alive" before the rising suspicions.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
https://beincrypto.com/ceo-of-beaxy-disappears-as-the-exchange-struggles-to-remain-solvent/

Roll Eyes

To be honest I had a bad feeling about this when a lot of "influencers" on twitter were pushing it back then. Didn't exactly make me want to sign up. More the opposite.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Complete registration and earn $BXY today!

-Follow the link below and fill out the registration form and complete our quick and easy verification process
-Make a deposit on Beaxy

Receive a 5% $BXY bonus on all deposits over $1,000. Link

Activity: 348
Merit: 10
i believe soon or later the trading volume on beaxy will increasing my friend
and another good news coming, because coinmarketcap now beaxy already at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beaxy
regards
Strange, i thought that the token/coin needed to be at least on 2 exchanges to be accepted on coinmarketcap... Maybe they think that this is a proper token then.
This is usually the case for exchange tokens, it's mostly about volume and being available for few months
Yes, beaxy is an exchange token so the criteria might be lil different from regular altcoin or token. And based from coingecko, the top 10 trading pairs in beaxy have this volume -

Beaxy needs to try harder to gain investor confidence because this exchange has been operating for more than 4 months and the problem to solve now is liquidity because this exchange has very different buying and selling rates. I think that if it is unable to fix this in the future, investors will have a lot of problems in trading and I do not want that to happen. I personally am using this exchange because the fees at the Beaxy exchange are very cheap and a lot of good projects are listed here.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
and another good news coming, because coinmarketcap now beaxy already at coinmarketcap
regards

Strange, i thought that the token/coin needed to be at least on 2 exchanges to be accepted on coinmarketcap... Maybe they think that this is a proper token then.

This is usually the case for exchange tokens, it's mostly about volume and being available for few months

Yes, beaxy is an exchange token so the criteria might be lil different from regular altcoin or token. And based from coingecko, the top 10 trading pairs in beaxy have this volume -

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Right now is trading at .018 usd or 235 sats, this is not a bad price for an exchange coin, sometimes price of exchange coins going up at ridiculous percents, for example yobit coin Yo token down to .002, then
2 months later the price of that coin going up to .17 , thats almost 90x the all time low price, what do yobit for this, they create a Yo market, they create daily interest for holding that coin, they create an
investbox for bitcoin only for Yo token holders, and exclusive icos for holders, so the success of exchange coins is create demand in the same Exchange,  by the way gonna buy some BXY at this price.

Would be great if owner of Beaxy, ask to coinmarketcap to get the real number of coins in circulation.
Well, I'm also very excited about the development of Beaxy. the price is quite good at the beginning of this exchanger and has big volume. "This will be a big market in the future," I thought.

but, don't be too excited about it, I'm afraid it doesn't match what we think. a few days ago, the price of this token decreased by more than 50%. Ever since you wrote your message, the price of beaxy is now 117 sats. Well, we need to see the development of this exchanger further. I have even participated in the "lock beaxy for PLS" program that they made because I believe that this exchanger will develop greatly
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
regards

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
regards
Good to see it has already a volume, before, there's no data showed in coinmarket although there's already volume in the exchange.
I think the amount was just updated today because there is no changes in the percentage despite the market has dump today, with that it would have a good start in the graph as it's a low price compared to the price it was trading prior to the listing.
The trading volume is still very low but with the potential of this exchange, I believe this is a very waiting coin in the future because this exchange was only active a few months ago and BXY is still maintained good prices during the past time. Most bounty hunters have no intention of selling BXY in this distribution, and this will surely make Beaxy trade more attractive to investors.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
I really hope for the successful development of BEAXY platform. True, they delayed payments for bounty hunters very much, despite the fact that BEAXY exchange has long been working productively. Unfortunately, in recent years, participation in bounty campaigns does not generate income, but only makes you wait and endure.
That is no problem if the bounty hunter can have good liquidity at this exchange. I think the trading volume at Beaxy is very stable and there will be no problem with BXY in the near future. I personally recommend a few friends to buy this coin for long-term investment because BXY has a lot of promotions for their customers so if possible I would consider buying some BXY to hold.
Holding BXY will help you earn a lot of PLS and this is how this exchange has attracted a lot of customers during the past time. I think if Beaxy average trading volume can reach $10 million, it is really a good thing for all investors but to do that, Beaxy needs to improve a lot. I believe that one day Beaxy will soon become more popular and 2020 will be a great time for this exchange to do so.
We will see, beaxy so far have showed that they can attract traders too, they have a decent volume already but it's understandable that the volume is not par yet with big exchanges like Binance but as long as they continue to make an effective marketing plan, eventually they'll be able to capture a good percentage in the total market.

Beaxy coin is still cheap while the volume of the exchange is not stable yet, but if the volume will improve, we can always expect that the value of the token will follow.

Trading volume may be something that Beaxy needs to improve in the near future because if it does not improve soon, many investors cannot liquidate at this exchange. I have been following Beaxy's price for the past few weeks and the difference between the buying price is very large so this is probably the problem that Beaxy needs to solve before people feel worse at this coin. Personally, I am very interested in their recent updates and if there is a big event for investors, I will be ready to fly in to participate.

regards

Right now is trading at .018 usd or 235 sats, this is not a bad price for an exchange coin, sometimes price of exchange coins going up at ridiculous percents, for example yobit coin Yo token down to .002, then
2 months later the price of that coin going up to .17 , thats almost 90x the all time low price, what do yobit for this, they create a Yo market, they create daily interest for holding that coin, they create an
investbox for bitcoin only for Yo token holders, and exclusive icos for holders, so the success of exchange coins is create demand in the same Exchange,  by the way gonna buy some BXY at this price.

Would be great if owner of Beaxy, ask to coinmarketcap to get the real number of coins in circulation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
regards

Pages:
Jump to: