Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 37. (Read 39479 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
While we all know the “price” of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies has been extremely volatile up to this stage, we don’t know exactly how this phenomenon will disrupt current markets in the long run. It's a good thing that their1. vision is to create a convenient, secure, all-in-one platform that helps to facilitate a world where cryptocurrencies are as accessible as fiat currencies.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Hey guys, the beaxy demo is out now, and you can try it on their website you need to request to join it

https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/beaxy-exchange-2-0-a7ddb1532466

Did you test it? Right now I don't see any real feedback except that it's great and blah, blah, blah..

Anyway, you have to register, so I'll test it tomorrow.
It is very beautiful and looks very attractive. I think this could be a new exchange with very high growth potential and be able to compete with many other exchanges. Right now I want to invest in BXY because in the future if this exchange is community interest BXY will definitely be the most talked about in the future and I'm waiting for this to happen soon
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Hey guys, the beaxy demo is out now, and you can try it on their website you need to request to join it

Did you test it? Right now I don't see any real feedback except that it's great and blah, blah, blah..

Anyway, you have to register, so I'll test it tomorrow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Security issues are also available here, Beaxy provides high security such as IP, PCI-DSS and ENISA security checks. Beaxy also provides monthly bundle payment service for all platform features.
big project, a project that has a lot of advantages. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until the expected objectives can be achieved.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
Security issues are also available here, Beaxy provides high security such as IP, PCI-DSS and ENISA security checks. Beaxy also provides monthly bundle payment service for all platform features.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
project with business model exchanges always attract attention
call it Cobinhood, COSS, CCEX and more
they bring investors to a mutually beneficial business,
for some reason a project with a cryptocurrency exchange background always gets attention
I just went to their website and was surprised because they had demo  exchanged and could see the potential of this project is huge. Personally, I believe Beaxy can beat leading exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, Okex, Upbit, because the Beaxy feature can be very attractive to investors and project team. This is one of the best
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I've recently came into contact with a group of guys in Germany who offered me signals.when i make profit, i give them a percentage of it, which i think is better than just payment up front
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
project with business model exchanges always attract attention
call it Cobinhood, COSS, CCEX and more
they bring investors to a mutually beneficial business,
for some reason a project with a cryptocurrency exchange background always gets attention
Activity: 159
Hi admin...I can make video review that would be made discussing about your ico project and uploaded on my channel.My YT channel offers an advertising platform for your ico to grow
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
The project is quite interesting. I have not read the whitepaper but it looks like STEX.
Can this project be more powerful and complete than STEX?
I have joined the STO's ICO. If this new project can convince me then I can also join your ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 221
I saw the support provided to the project, the more increased. Hopefully with this, teams involved could be more passion again to develop the project.
because it looks like the project is promising, especially the project is managed by the responsible team so no doubt the team will do its best for the project, so a lot of people who are interested in the project and believed the project could gives satisfactory results.
no doubt about it, they will definitely work hard with very serious to be able to make this project always runs smoothly and can achieve success.
of course they will do a very good job, because they also expect project managed this can succeed and can give you extraordinary results.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
I saw the support provided to the project, the more increased. Hopefully with this, teams involved could be more passion again to develop the project.
because it looks like the project is promising, especially the project is managed by the responsible team so no doubt the team will do its best for the project, so a lot of people who are interested in the project and believed the project could gives satisfactory results.
no doubt about it, they will definitely work hard with very serious to be able to make this project always runs smoothly and can achieve success.
Activity: 490
Activity: 364
Lately many new projects offer Cryptocurrency Exchange concept project. Of course with some features and advantages that are offered in each project have their respective enthusiasts. By looking at the many features that are on offer make Beaxy an exchange that will be awaited by its presence later, so it is worth to be supported this Beaxy project hopefully smoothly for the collection of ICO. My wishes Beaxy has a very significant difference compared to the previous project also offers the Cryptocurrency Exchange concept.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
As most of us at Beaxy have been active traders for some time now, we have become very familiar with these challenges, so working to build an exchange that tackled these issues while remaining transparent was a no-brainer for us.
Merit: 104
The new project again builds the exchange platform by offering new features and discounts by combining advanced technology, the tweeter community of this project is already formed with a great follower, the project team is very experienced in the field and web information is very clear and complete, allocation token bounty 4 % enough to attract the attention of bounty hunters, this project will definitely be a lot of attention to attract many people. hopefully successful running as expected.
Activity: 19
a very nice project, this project also brings a very interesting concept. Hopefully this project can be a great success and gave satisfactory results for all participants to join in this project.
Activity: 336
Finally someone smart enough to do crypto-currency exchange with user-friendly interface. The fact that users will be rewarded with 20% of trading commissions when storing a BXY on the platform is just wonderful.
Pages:
Jump to: