Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 41. (Read 39414 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
as far as I see, the more support given to the project.
because this project was excellent and indeed we have to support the advancement of this project.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
i got email from beaxy about beaxy airdrop Announcement, when it will begin airdrop?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In my opinion, the platform doesn't seem like something that could revolutionize the market,so I still think it would be too early to say that Beaxy is a great investment.

Well, we'll soon see, it remains to wait very little! I think hard cap should be collected, the project is worth attention!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
In my opinion, the platform doesn't seem like something that could revolutionize the market,so I still think it would be too early to say that Beaxy is a great investment.

Come on! It is like you are saying that it is too early to say that Beaxy is not a great investment.

Crypto is very young and there are only few people that know and understand it. Years from now crypto will become big and mainstream. There are billions of people in this world and the market is too wide.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I have Registered sine 10 dasy before
How I get Airdrop Token ? Thanks Ad
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
all in one blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform... there are so many similar exchange platforms but i still believe that beaxy team can manage to create an exchange with high volume. if they can add fiat to the exchange platform, it can attract traders easily.

And what feature is so outstanding in your opinion that you think they can get a lot of volume onto their exchange?

Not that easy but Beaxy can lower their fees in order to attract more users. Maybe they can discount fees if people will use Beaxy tokens. In the end it is about how smoothly the platform performs, how solid and reliable their support and proper marketing.
Hello,,  how's everyone doing today?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
all in one blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform... there are so many similar exchange platforms but i still believe that beaxy team can manage to create an exchange with high volume. if they can add fiat to the exchange platform, it can attract traders easily.

And what feature is so outstanding in your opinion that you think they can get a lot of volume onto their exchange?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
How do I deactivate my account?
Activity: 294
Why did my gf just sign up 5 mins ago & get 66 free coins, then?
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

May I know please how much tokens were sold at the ICO?

Beaxy ICO will be launch on the 1st of June 2018.
and even wait a very long time! But I think the beaxy is a worthwhile project and they will make an excellent exchange! I believe in the project and the team!
We are all awaiting the launch date of the ICO project and this is definitely one of the best projects at the moment as they have a very large community and investors are showing a great interest in the project. I think in the future we will see Beaxy as one of the top exchanges and be able to pass exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, ... Of course it's just my dream
When is the commencement of the ico and how much is one bxy?
Activity: 294
Hello, I got 66BXY how can I send it to my wallet? Admin can help me answer the qusstion
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

and even wait a very long time! But I think the beaxy is a worthwhile project and they will make an excellent exchange! I believe in the project and the team!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

Activity: 9

Good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
In the company's twitter bounty, can I make tweets instead of retweets?

Only Retweets coming from the beaxy team will count for the bounties !
The team should communicate more and more on twitter
Token drop over?
Pages:
Jump to: