Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 38. (Read 39479 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Let's see how the development of this project, the project seems to have great potential for success, let alone the project is managed by a team of reliable.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
the next one in Chinese?
if it can make us learn exotic languages,why not?

I have take a look and didn't understand anything.... but the voice is... No idea how to describe it, but be sure I don't think at "sensual"Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I guess part of the reason that the demo is being released this way is to generate feedback as much as demonstrate where the platform is going, duly noted Soy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Beaxy in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tku_EFksytM&t=3s

Thanks for sharing but I don't think people here speak russian and they probably won't watch the video, why don't you post it on the russian thread instead
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
a very nice project, this project also brings a very interesting concept. Hopefully this project can be a great success and gave satisfactory results for all participants to join in this project.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I'll have to ask him when he is awake. As far as I'm aware we are listed on many sites like this already. More to come I'm sure.
Activity: 154
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Beaxy in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tku_EFksytM&t=3s
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Hello, until our exchange goes live in Q3 of this year we aren't able to process any transactions, including OTC.  Feel free to stay with us until then, however we tend to keep coin discussions general in nature in this forum.

This will be fully working exchnage with trading pairs in Q3 ? Is there will be a demo version of your exchange? I want to see at product before investing.

There is no product until q3 that's what they said, you can go check out their blogs they will show you a little sneak peek

But cwodsale starts in 15 days. And they still dont have nothing untill Q3? At last I want to see exchange license  Huh

There isn't really much you can do without a license except for go to some island where you don't need that stuff. But then there is also no investor protection and hardly anyone will choose this exchange to trade.

Yes, thats why I asked about  lisence. They have lisence for exchange already? They must got lisence at first and than lunch ICO...
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Beaxy will be a one-stop shop for all of your cryptocurrency trading needs. Beaxy intuitive user interface will allow for trading in both crypto and fiat currencies. As Beaxy’s transparent rocket logo suggests, beaxy UI will be a sleek and elegant experience for the user but it will contain many complex mechanisms on the inside. Simple, yet powerful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

yes in three weeks there will be an ICO start! I believe in the project and I think it will be well assembled, stock tokens are always in price, and here such a good project!
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hello, until our exchange goes live in Q3 of this year we aren't able to process any transactions, including OTC.  Feel free to stay with us until then, however we tend to keep coin discussions general in nature in this forum.

This will be fully working exchnage with trading pairs in Q3 ? Is there will be a demo version of your exchange? I want to see at product before investing.

There is no product until q3 that's what they said, you can go check out their blogs they will show you a little sneak peek

But cwodsale starts in 15 days. And they still dont have nothing untill Q3? At last I want to see exchange license  Huh

There isn't really much you can do without a license except for go to some island where you don't need that stuff. But then there is also no investor protection and hardly anyone will choose this exchange to trade.

Activity: 84
Hope to be partners and to list at your exchange!

Good luck!
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
ICO still long hopefully the team will be more passion and vigorous in promoting this project and hopefully the team will prepare all cooked so that it can run smoothly and achieve success.
the team in this project will keep the spirit in developing BEAXY because this project is a good project to invest in the future. I also hope everything will go smoothly and see the BEAXY project successful.
all the expectations of participants are certainly the same as I think they want a supported project will run successfully let alone Beaxy project handled by a great manager hopefully many investors who join.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
ICO still long hopefully the team will be more passion and vigorous in promoting this project and hopefully the team will prepare all cooked so that it can run smoothly and achieve success.
the team in this project will keep the spirit in developing BEAXY because this project is a good project to invest in the future. I also hope everything will go smoothly and see the BEAXY project successful.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Keep working hard I am sure you will deliver a great product, is the Beaxy exchange going to be built on the etheruem blockchain or they will use their own blockchain ?
Activity: 490
a very nice project, this project also brings a very interesting concept. Hopefully this project can be a great success and gave satisfactory results for all participants to join in this project.
I agree with your opinion, this project does indeed have a very good prospect. Hopefully with the concept offered in this project can attract the attention of many investors.
I think investors will notice this project and beaxy will collect a hardcap. All this project will be fine!

Hardly any ICO project managed to collect the hard cap recently as there is a lot of uncertainty in the market right now.

Yep. Even some projects that are considered to have good potential have difficulty in reaching Soft cap.

But public ICO begins on June 15th
And if at that time the the market has stabilized, I think many investors will invest in this project
with the time of public sale which is still a month away I hope the best with this project I am sure surely developers have different plans so that the time of ICO made long there may be agreements made with investors so looks very relaxed this project.
all teams will definitely want more maximize all his preparation, so that by the time the ICO could run smoothly and great success.
We should remain optimistic that this project could certainly be a great success, because all the people working in this project will certainly be doing my best for this project, so that the project can succeed and provide many advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: