Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 44. (Read 39414 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I will definitely buy this token if there is an opportunity, stock tokens are like investing in gold, or when you do not burn out and in any case, your money will be pulled out anyway, and if you wait, you will be gilded
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I participated and still am a huge supporter in IDEX Aurora.
but including IDEX, Cryptobridge (decentralized) , Kucoin
Some of the new ones allow Staking
They are good additions specially since they give a lot of low cap coins to be listed.
but they have far ways to go until they are a on the same level as Bittrex, Binance or Bitfinex.
Something like 24/7 live service could just mean live chat.

So, what would make Beaxy really Stand out and compete ?

To be honest having a real customer service, allowing for instance to unblock a wire transfer immediately and not after 2 months, is a big deal to me.
yes, and then on most exchanges, technical support parses your requests for several weeks! And in the world, crypto currency is a very long time!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
They are good additions specially since they give a lot of low cap coins to be listed.
but they have far ways to go until they are a on the same level as Bittrex, Binance or Bitfinex.

To be honest having a real customer service, allowing for instance to unblock a wire transfer immediately and not after 2 months, is a big deal to me.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I really like the fact that there will be FIAT on the exchange and I am really into exchange tokens myself as I have invested in other ones as well, so am looking to invest here also and try to get a bonus/discount. Earning 10% referral commission on fees and another 20% for staking the TOKEN also, is a great incentive to purchase and hold BEAXY. I will join the Telegram group today to check out all the latest information as I am very excited about this project and wish to participate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
After I read the whitepaper I can conclude that Beaxy is a realistic and promising project, I will join though with the little ETH I have, good luck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 129
The technical prowess of the team will make this the most secure exchange yet.

It will also make it the most user friendly with the best return for token hodlers.

Beaxy will dominate. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Beaxy is a very good project with an excellent team, this exchange has a number of advantages over other exchanges. I will help the project by promoting it in my social networks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
i saw there is many project for cryptocurrenncy exchange, but beaxy different from other projects. The project looks promising.
it seems that once this project is interesting and deserves to be developed, hopefully for the future of this project will successfully achieve satisfactory results,
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i saw there is many project for cryptocurrenncy exchange, but beaxy different from other projects. The project looks promising.
the difference that this project make superiority the other projects and makes them compete with other projects
i hope the project team work hard to make it happen, with all the facilities offered can be felt by everyone
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Activity: 112
I hope you will implement a leverage instruments in this project.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think this project will have a chance to succeed, Beaxy will be a friendly exchange place for beginner and professional traders. Hopefully, with a great team and professionals in the Beaxy project will be favored by many investor and tokens will be sold out
I think the project that has a team that is reliable inside it and gives the concept and a good goal is sure for success will be easy to achieve, and I hope this good project will run smoothly to get satisfactory results.
we are now looking forward to how the hard work of the team to succeed this project, because we know the concept of this project is good and innovative. so there is no doubt not to support this project and maybe we can always see the progress of this project.
Activity: 658
I think this project will have a chance to succeed, Beaxy will be a friendly exchange place for beginner and professional traders. Hopefully, with a great team and professionals in the Beaxy project will be favored by many investor and tokens will be sold out
I think the project that has a team that is reliable inside it and gives the concept and a good goal is sure for success will be easy to achieve, and I hope this good project will run smoothly to get satisfactory results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this project will successed if we all join hand to push it
Activity: 658
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Activity: 539
I think this project will receive a lot of support from bounty hunters and they are really having very good marketing strategies as this project is managed by Aerys2 and almost all Aerys2 managed projects are available great interest from the community and will certainly make many investors want to participate in this project in the future. I hope to be a part of the project because I am confident that this project will be successful soon
I am looking forward to the reward program, and I believe this company will raise enough money to launch its own currency exchange! Be sure to participate in the Twitter and Facebook bounty programs that will be successful
Pages:
Jump to: