Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 47. (Read 39414 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
good concept and im looking forward for more great news for this project such promising  to follow Wink
Activity: 22
Firstly I want to express gratitude over how generous this airdrop is, with recent airdrops & bounties giving out dollars, it's nice to hear of a rumoured $40 for this one.
I've signed up, but I'm confused how you're going to send me tokens without an ETH address?
As if this turns into a KYC airdrop I won't be participating. I would be good to know of your plans regarding the airdrop program you've initiated.
Thanks.

We will deposit the tokens in your account after the official launch of the exchange.  For this to work you will need to register for our KYC/Whitelist.  You can find this information readily available in our Medium Publication and in our Telegram channel.  We will also be starting a bounty program soon that you may participate in, which won't require registering for the KYC/Whitelist.

Any questions thrown our way we will add to our Knowledge Base.  Check back as we progress.  We will add relevant support articles each step of the way leading up to the ICO and through the launch of the Exchange. 

https://support.beaxy.com/hc/en-us
How do you select new coins on your exchange? Do you have a voting system? Or do new comers need to pay up big money to get listed?

Voting can lead to manipulation so I am not a supporter of that system. And big fees will rule out fresh upcoming (smaller) projects.

We will support Bitcoin, forks of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ZCash, and some major ERC-20 tokens at the time of launch. We will list new and popular coins after launch but we will not have a definitive list until later as it could change between now and then.  As of now there is no planned voting system for our exchange.  We aim to have a wide range of options available and it will grow over time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
How do you select new coins on your exchange? Do you have a voting system? Or do new comers need to pay up big money to get listed?

Voting can lead to manipulation so I am not a supporter of that system. And big fees will rule out fresh upcoming (smaller) projects.
The Beaxy Team wants to thank everyone that helped make our airdrop a success.  We've received 15k applicants in under 48 hours and we are thrilled with your support.  Stay tuned, as we will be making another announcement for the opening of our KYC/Whitelist Portal.  Grin
15k really?
Only 2000 views and 4pages in one month,  but 15k subscribers in 48hours?  Huh

Yes, we were very pleased with the turnout!  We will be launching our bounty program soon with the help of Aerys2. The airdrop is now over.  The airdrop button was on our homepage but it has since been changed to a Subscribe button.  You may still subscribe for updates but we are no longer accepting submissions for the airdrop.  We are putting together the details for the bounty now and we will make an announcement here, in our Telegram channel, and other social media sites when we are ready to begin.  We are looking forward to working with this community!

If you have any questions feel free to drop in our Telegram channel.  We have Support around the clock in our channel so no matter where you are located you will be able to contact our Customer Service.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Just few days before the bounty !

It's just wonderful. I think that like many others, I look forward to the beginning.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Just few days before the bounty !
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Beaxy vs. everyone else :

i like the last one. im very excited about instant fiat deposit. for me fiat deposit in any exchange is very complicated. i hope beaxy will be the best one. waiting for this project!
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
The Beaxy Team wants to thank everyone that helped make our airdrop a success.  We've received 15k applicants in under 48 hours and we are thrilled with your support.  Stay tuned, as we will be making another announcement for the opening of our KYC/Whitelist Portal.  Grin
15k really?
There should be more people in other places by inviting links, where the number of people reading is clear, but other places can't be counted.
copper member
Activity: 42
How to participate?
Activity: 86
is airdrop over ? i didn't see airdrop bottom on website
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
15k really?
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Airdrop Inbound!  We're happy to announce the details for our upcoming airdrop.  1 million BXY tokens will be distributed among the first 15,000 users that register for the Airdrop.  Find the button on our homepage and check out our newest Medium post for more information!

https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/bxy-airdrop-announcement-4067cebd5eab
I'm sorry that I did not see this before. I would very much like to participate in it. I'm sure this is a strong project
Activity: 238
Hi,

I want to take the dutch translation a my behalf.

We also did the WP for WePower Universa, Capdax and more.

Kind regards,
Joadinho
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The Beaxy Team wants to thank everyone that helped make our airdrop a success.  We've received 15k applicants in under 48 hours and we are thrilled with your support.  Stay tuned, as we will be making another announcement for the opening of our KYC/Whitelist Portal.  Grin
And thank you for such a gorgeous airdrop! We are now looking forward to the bounty company! We will jointly promote the project!
The Beaxy Team wants to thank everyone that helped make our airdrop a success.  We've received 15k applicants in under 48 hours and we are thrilled with your support.  Stay tuned, as we will be making another announcement for the opening of our KYC/Whitelist Portal.  Grin
Beaxy is now the 1st of the most hyped ICO over the last days !
http://icowhitelists.com/telegram-tracker-tokens-icos/
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Firstly I want to express gratitude over how generous this airdrop is, with recent airdrops & bounties giving out dollars, it's nice to hear of a rumoured $40 for this one.
I've signed up, but I'm confused how you're going to send me tokens without an ETH address?
As if this turns into a KYC airdrop I won't be participating. I would be good to know of your plans regarding the airdrop program you've initiated.
Thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
airdrop filled the chat well, and if the people are added to the bounty, the chat will easily reach 20k subscribers
Our Telegram group is already the 3rd most hyped ICO Telegram over the last 24h !!

http://icowhitelists.com/telegram-tracker-tokens-icos/
Pages:
Jump to: