Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟 Become a C.A.T. Reseller! -🌟-> 0.015฿ <-🌟 for you for any Referral 🌟 - page 5. (Read 17279 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
This looks great,

Just so Im sure Ive read this correctly,
 If i can find 3 people to purchase the trading bot for .5 btc, (  can they trade with that? or is it .65 btc to trade with it? )
you will give me a copy that i can use on trade with on  polo or bitrex?

Im on the job! So just pm Sampey and quote my nick Smiley

Hi, yes  Wink
Actually there's a good news, i'm giving a 25% Discount to all CAT customers, so the only thing a REF must do is find a customer  Wink Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
This looks great,

Just so Im sure Ive read this correctly,
 If i can find 3 people to purchase the trading bot for .5 btc, (  can they trade with that? or is it .65 btc to trade with it? )
you will give me a copy that i can use on trade with on  polo or bitrex?

Im on the job! So just pm Sampey and quote my nick Smiley

legendary
My ref program is still 0.1 BTC/REF even if btc price is increase and i'm applying a 25% Discount over new CAT Purchase  Wink
legendary
Referrals are really hard to get i tried bitcoin exchange chats but no one is caring about buying the product. if you can suggest some other ways of obtaining one that will support me in getting my first referral.

My best resellers are CAT customers -> They have a CAT copy -> They know how to use CAT -> They are able to tell something more than "If you buy CAT using my ref you will get a discount"

Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Referrals are really hard to get i tried bitcoin exchange chats but no one is caring about buying the product. if you can suggest some other ways of obtaining one that will support me in getting my first referral.
legendary
Actually i'm giving a 25% Discount over a CAT Purchase, BUT ref is always 0.1 BTC  Wink Wink
legendary
this is a good moment to find ref!
Ref price won't change even if BTC Price is Going Up! 0.1 BTC/REF = 65 USD  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i send u a email now too.
check this
hey dude, i got a stakeholder and send profile link to u.
contact him pls
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
C.A.T. 4.0 Has been released! Now it works on 14 Exchanges!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103

Would you like to help me sell some copies?  Grin Grin

You should make a website so your affiliates can track the traffic and earnings.

I want direct contact with people, they need to talk with me before buy a copy.
It's a question of trust (and they usually have pre-buy questions)

I'm sure that if you offer a discount code, they will surely PM me with that discount.

And, there's no risk that i don't pay a ref, my reputation is the most important thing (as you can see from my feedbacks)  Wink

I posted the same that an affiliate url would be better. This way it's very hard to promote it, for example you can not post on social media and make sure that referrals are being credited. Perhaps someone buys after seeing a tweet and they just look look up your post and forget about referrer. (I've tried with $10 discount)

I'm pretty sure you would get a lot more sales and people promoting it. The trust is not the issue for me, you are around for a long time and it looks fair. Just right now it's not efficient to promote.
legendary

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103

You should make a website so your affiliates can track the traffic and earnings.

I want direct contact with people, they need to talk with me before buy a copy.
It's a question of trust (and they usually have pre-buy questions)

I'm sure that if you offer a discount code, they will surely PM me with that discount.

And, there's no risk that i don't pay a ref, my reputation is the most important thing (as you can see from my feedbacks)  Wink
Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community

legendary

legendary
Ill try get some sells to u!
Lets see what happen!

If u need a portuguese translation to ur bot for sell it to brazilians talk to me!

THX, CYA!

I pay traslation in discount (a good discount) for a copy purchase. Like 0.25 BTC discount  Wink

OK man, how many btc u reccomend to start trade with ur bot?

i need explain something to people in my community!

You can play with any amount, it's all proportional, a 10% Gain with 1 BTC is 0.1, a 10% Gain with 10 BTC is 1 BTC

Nice, lets job togheter. ill make a thread in portuguese area to stat my market!

When i get my profit to buy ur C.A.T ill start the translation in ur program!

Cya, and lets make money! Wink

Wink Wink
Lets see what happen!

If u need a portuguese translation to ur bot for sell it to brazilians talk to me!

THX, CYA!

I pay traslation in discount (a good discount) for a copy purchase. Like 0.25 BTC discount  Wink

You can play with any amount, it's all proportional, a 10% Gain with 1 BTC is 0.1, a 10% Gain with 10 BTC is 1 BTC

Nice, lets job together. ill make a thread in portuguese area to start my marketing!

When i get my profit to buy ur C.A.T ill start the translation in ur program!

Cya, and lets make money! Wink
legendary
Lets see what happen!

THX, CYA!

Lets see what happen!

THX, CYA!

legendary
Lets see what happen!

THX, CYA!

Lets see what happen!

THX, CYA!
legendary
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how exactly do I use the referral "code"? If I post about this on another forum do I just link to the thread and tell them to mention me or something? Huh

Yes, if i receive a Pm with "Hi, Damascius is my ref and i want to buy a CAT copy", you will get 0.1 BTC
But you can PM me and telling me that user X will pm me about cat, so if user X will forgot to mention your nickname, i will give you 0.1 BTC anyway.
There's an user who ALWAYS pm me this way "User X Will contact you".
So basically, if someone does the 1st option, you will contact "Damascius" via pm right?

What is "the 1st option"?
The 1st option is basically "Hi, Damascius is my ref and I wan to buy a CAT copy" As described in the quote that I quoted.

Yes, this is the 1st (and only) option  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: