Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟 Become a C.A.T. Reseller! -🌟-> 0.015฿ <-🌟 for you for any Referral 🌟 - page 8. (Read 17279 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
I heard that some people don't believe my ref  Shocked
They think that 0.1 BTC is TOO MUCH  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So, you can try and tell everybody that there's no trick and i pay 0.1 BTC  Wink Wink
legendary
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how exactly do I use the referral "code"? If I post about this on another forum do I just link to the thread and tell them to mention me or something? Huh

Yes, if i receive a Pm with "Hi, Damascius is my ref and i want to buy a CAT copy", you will get 0.1 BTC
But you can PM me and telling me that user X will pm me about cat, so if user X will forgot to mention your nickname, i will give you 0.1 BTC anyway.
There's an user who ALWAYS pm me this way "User X Will contact you".
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how exactly do I use the referral "code"? If I post about this on another forum do I just link to the thread and tell them to mention me or something? Huh
legendary
this is the biggest reward of referral program every. 0.1btc is equal to 60$ and you are paying that much for just one referral?  it is really amazing and I think it worth a try. referral marketers should don't miss this chance.. I will try it for sure

Yes 0.1 BTC  Wink
REF = 1 COPY SOLD

There are people who actually help me sell more than 5 CAT Copy.....so 0.5 BTC  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
this is the biggest reward of referral program every. 0.1btc is equal to 60$ and you are paying that much for just one referral?  it is really amazing and I think it worth a try. referral marketers should don't miss this chance.. I will try it for sure
legendary
Hi, today new customers and new Ref  Wink Wink Wink
Do you know someone who is interested in C.A.T.? Use your nickname as ref code and you will get 0.1 BTC  Grin Grin
legendary
Some refs already done from the start of this topic  Wink
legendary
Hi  Grin
Let's go straight to the point.

I'm Sampey, C.A.T. dev : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103

This is my offer :

If you help me sell a C.A.T. copy using your NickName as Referral code
- I Will give you 0.015 Direct to your wallet
OR
- I Will give you a FREE C.A.T. copy after 3 Referrals.

DISCOUNT RULE

You can offer a discount to your ref, But i will deduct the discount value from the 0.025 BTC Price.
You can't give more than 10% Discount to your REF.

SUGGESTIONS

- Best places to find customers are Exchanges Chat.
- Have a C.A.T. copy will help you give responses to users questions. But it's not mandatory, you can read the full guide in C.A.T. main topic.
- If you are not sure about a C.A.T. question, please tell REF to direcly contact me by PM.
- If possible, send me a PM about your Ref
- You can create Blog/Site/Anything you want to help you find Ref.

A POSSIBLE SCENARIO

This is a Win Win, for me and for you.

Let's say you work as reseller for 15/30 days month, for 2 hours/day, so 2 x15 = 30 hours/month of work
Let's say you are able to find 1 ref/day
Let's say you don't offer discounts.

Your Total Gain is = 15X0.015 = 0.225 BTC. It's more than 3000 Dollars
3000Dollars/30Hours = 100 USD per work hour. It's high  Shocked

QUESTIONS?

Does someone is already a C.A.T. reseller?
Yes of course and is gaining 0.015 BTC/copy

Other Question?
PM Me  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: