Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟 Become a C.A.T. Reseller! -🌟-> 0.015฿ <-🌟 for you for any Referral 🌟 - page 6. (Read 17279 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how exactly do I use the referral "code"? If I post about this on another forum do I just link to the thread and tell them to mention me or something? Huh

Yes, if i receive a Pm with "Hi, Damascius is my ref and i want to buy a CAT copy", you will get 0.1 BTC
But you can PM me and telling me that user X will pm me about cat, so if user X will forgot to mention your nickname, i will give you 0.1 BTC anyway.
There's an user who ALWAYS pm me this way "User X Will contact you".
So basically, if someone does the 1st option, you will contact "Damascius" via pm right?

What is "the 1st option"?
The 1st option is basically "Hi, Damascius is my ref and I wan to buy a CAT copy" As described in the quote that I quoted.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how exactly do I use the referral "code"? If I post about this on another forum do I just link to the thread and tell them to mention me or something? Huh

Yes, if i receive a Pm with "Hi, Damascius is my ref and i want to buy a CAT copy", you will get 0.1 BTC
But you can PM me and telling me that user X will pm me about cat, so if user X will forgot to mention your nickname, i will give you 0.1 BTC anyway.
So basically, if someone does the 1st option, you will contact "Damascius" via pm right?

What is "the 1st option"?
Activity: 167

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
can you help me get a referral if I pay you about $3 or $4 at the most so then I will not waste time because I took about 1 hour to make that blog and now to me it seems pointless Roll Eyes
not easy dude to get referral, you need to share your blog in other forum or your local forum for bitcoin/altcoins, you can share you blog in you social media but to get more income you can put adsense in your blog to get other income. i've try to get referral by doing promotion about C.A.T until right now still not get buyers. keep hoping you will get referral soon. Wink
legendary
If you have any doubt about this ref program feel free to pm me  Wink
legendary
I'm very happy with this ref program.
A lot of users are getting 0.1 BTC Ref and i'm selling more copies. a WIN WIN  Grin Grin
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
can you help me get a referral if I pay you about $3 or $4 at the most so then I will not waste time because I took about 1 hour to make that blog and now to me it seems pointless Roll Eyes
legendary
I know completely nothing about your CAT program.

Probably this is the problem.
You won't get any ref if you copy/paste (very terrible html format,1 minute work, maybe less...) my official topic in a blog page.

Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I have made a blog which you can see under my username but I still haven't got any buyers to message me so if you can check it out and tell me what I need to modify on it then it might help me get a referral because I know completely nothing about your CAT program.
legendary
One of the best way to find ref using very very few time is to use a twitter account if you have one.
This is my twitter if you need to tag me : https://twitter.com/CAT_trader
legendary
Is there any way you could build a referal link system? I'd like to promote it on social media but can't talk to every potential client individually to mention my name.
I think many would benefit from such system including you Smiley

I understand your point and i agree with that, but actually there's no other way than give your discount code (your nickname) directly to customers  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Is there any way you could build a referal link system? I'd like to promote it on social media but can't talk to every potential client individually to mention my name.
I think many would benefit from such system including you Smiley
legendary
I am receiving many private messages about my ref progra : no trick, no scam, you can choose your way : site/blog pages, pm to your friends, what you prefer  Wink
1 Copy Sold -> 0.1 BTC For you  Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
legendary
Привет!
Как мне приобрести бот "кошка"?

English?  Smiley
legendary
yes you can do this.
this is my Bot official topic : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103
if someone will buy C.A.T. using your ref code (you can use your nickname) i will contact you and i will give 0.1 BTC
legendary
C.A.T. 3.8 IS OUT!!!
This is a good moment to become a C.A.T. Reseller  Wink Wink
legendary
after reading this thread. i'm now interested too sir. I want to try this to earn BTc. good luck to me. haha

Good luck  Smiley
legendary
Stop loosing time with faucet and micro earnings, my offer is what you need. A Lot of people are gaining from 0.05 to 0.1 Only because they ref 1 person to buy my C.A.T. Trader  Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: