Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 103. (Read 133395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Bee is flying again? good news for many people.

To the Moon! Smiley
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Bee is flying again? good news for many people.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
and we're off Smiley awesome work Soopy, i hope everyone will show appreciation once this is all working smoothly and they switched their coins over.

someone asked me if the swap address is

bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF

or

bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrFi

in the pic there is an i on the end? which is it soopy?

Thank you very much my friend.

bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF is the correct one I will make sure this is reflected on the screenshot as well.

~SoopY~

thanks for reply Smiley

I guess a lot are sleeping now, but will be in for a nice treat when they wake up and see beecoin back in x11 pos form Smiley

Once people are swapped over, we will get some nice social media marketing going.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
and we're off Smiley awesome work Soopy, i hope everyone will show appreciation once this is all working smoothly and they switched their coins over.

or

Thank you very much my friend.

bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF is the correct one I will make sure this is reflected on the screenshot as well.

~SoopY~
legendary

or

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
bee=bee2? Looks interesting!
Activity: 193
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Exchanges are ready for the swap.

Amount at Exchanges : 2.6 Billion.

~SoopY~

ppl have a lot of bees on cryptorush.in. I hope they will reopen soon

Yeah, what about CryptoRush's BEE coins? What will happen to these if they reopen?

Those will also be swapped no issue. Smiley
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Activity: 210
I hope the bee pool at Updamoon updates with the new version, I like that pool
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 193
BeeCoin v2 Pool
bee2.poolz.ws

• prop payout
  • 1% fee
  • fast and reliable server

register now!
legendary
anyone hear what the staking time will be? hoping 12hours so people keep the wallets open.
Activity: 82
Yes, and now is the last time for buying cheap coin. Buy as much BEE as you can before the price go up and up Smiley
legendary
Confused by the instructions.

Step 2 says enter v2 address in comment box but picture says v1 address

Picture shows swap address as bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrFi but instructions say bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF (missing the last letter). Which is it?

Also, where to download v2?

Thanks.

Be patient, we need to do sth in background (contact to the exchanges, pools, etc) before we can public the new wallet. Smiley

Ok thank you, I suspected the countdown was for the wallet. The above is still a bit ambiguous though - I presume we should enter the V1 address in the comment box rather than v2, as per the picture. Will wait on the address confirmation. Thanks!

also i think you can use exchange to swap coins over when the time comes.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

Picture shows swap address as bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrFi but instructions say bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF (missing the last letter). Which is it?

Thanks.

Be patient, we need to do sth in background (contact to the exchanges, pools, etc) before we can public the new wallet. Smiley

Ok thank you, I suspected the countdown was for the wallet. The above is still a bit ambiguous though - I presume we should enter the V1 address in the comment box rather than v2, as per the picture. Will wait on the address confirmation. Thanks!
Activity: 82

Thanks.

Be patient, Soopy need to do many things in background (contact to the exchanges, pools, etc) before we can public the new wallet. Smiley
legendary

Thanks.

version 2 wallet is about 20 hours away if the count down timer is correct.... i would wait for confirmation from soopy on the address.
Jump to: