Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 98. (Read 133395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
How long does it take for the coin swap to happen. I sent small amount to try the swap about 10 minutes ago.

I'm holding the swap for a while mate , will inform about it on the thread.
Please be patient, Soopy is holding back on the coin swap for a little while, will inform us very soon.
ntz
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
NOT RUNNING OR A POOL OF LISTED HORRIBLE

if op fix source code I'll run my pool.Lets see how many pools will run if op doesn't fix linux source code
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Have rebooted and opened the wallet a few times, crashes.

maybe you need to do a whole computer restart to get the wallet working or close a process

Wallet crashes for me too. Once the wallet crashes, close the wallet and instead of rebooting, try this:

-Press the WIN+R keys

-Type the path below in the dialog box and hit OK:

C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess

-Delete all the folders located in that directory

-Start the wallet again

It should start without crashing.

Vann - this works, however solomining causes the wallet to crash again! Probs too late now...

I think the blockchain is stuck. It's been on block 10 for a long time!

11:25:53

{
"blocks" : 10,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 2.43822740,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 2000000000000,
"netmhashps" : 1.54889912,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 1000000,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I m trying to work things out with Beta Hash also going to run an update on the client since majority of the users are having major issues will be a relaunch then.

Please bear with us , I want this coin to have what it deserves and that is success which you and me will agree , going back to the developments.

I advice you to stop mining and await for further news.

Also I notice that pool operators are also offline which will be a advantageous to everyone who were actively looking forward to BeeCoin V2 and enthusiasts.

GOOD DEV, I'm waiting

+1
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
I m trying to work things out with Beta Hash also going to run an update on the client since majority of the users are having major issues will be a relaunch then.

Please bear with us , I want this coin to have what it deserves and that is success which you and me will agree , going back to the developments.

Also I notice that pool operators are also offline which will be a advantageous to everyone who were actively looking forward to BeeCoin V2 and enthusiasts.

GOOD DEV, I'm waiting
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
NOT RUNNING OR A POOL OF LISTED HORRIBLE
Activity: 29
where is your QA step?Huh?
FOLLOW ME TO READ THIS WORD:
S-------H--------I--------T!!!!!!!
Activity: 126

maybe you need to do a whole computer restart to get the wallet working or close a process

Wallet crashes for me too. Once the wallet crashes, close the wallet and instead of rebooting, try this:

-Press the WIN+R keys

-Start the wallet again

Vann - this works, however solomining causes the wallet to crash again! Probs too late now...
ntz
At this time http://betahash.com as a pool will not participate until op fix problems  especially with linux source code
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
soopy452000 did you try to compile from source on different machine not your development machine ?

Compiled source on 3 machines , tested on 3 Operating systems and platforms.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

-Press the WIN+R keys

-Start the wallet again

ntz
soopy452000 did you try to compile from source on different machine not your development machine ?
Activity: 126
If You Experience a runtime error while opening the wallet on Windows , please close the wallet and restart your computer and run again , it should work.
A Fix is coming shortly

Still doesn't work...
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
If You Experience a runtime error while opening the wallet on Windows , please close the wallet and restart your computer and run again , it should work.
A Fix is coming shortly
Works fine on windows 7, but SO WHAT! There arent any working pool, very bad.

So what? Questions were asked as to whether or not the wallet worked on windows. You expect everything to work seemless from the start? Problems will always happen.
ntz
op did you try to compile from source on different machine not your development machine ?
Pages:
Jump to: