Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 101. (Read 133395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Everything is ready , just wait for the countdown this time it's going to be a LAUNCH to the MOON! Smiley

Extremely sorry for the delays I wanted everything to be perfect and I've seen pretty bad failed launches and didn't want BEE to be one of them, so had to make sure things are perfected.

Think it as a test of patience you are willing to contain. Smiley Just Kidding good things take time to be great, take honey for an example. Smiley

We all appreciate your time and work Soopy

Never mind, Bee is doomed, Tired of supporting a liar dev who pushes back every time frame he gives. This is like the 4th or 5th time he has pushed back this release, The push backs where ok at first when they seemed necessary, But now they are just ridiculous.

Maybe bees are not doomed, because when we get on mintpal we will have a huge pump, but Soopy lost a lot in our eyes. I don't belive in next countdown for me it could be any date.

We probably won't make it to mintpal lol

why we won't?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Everything is ready , just wait for the countdown this time it's going to be a LAUNCH to the MOON! Smiley

Extremely sorry for the delays I wanted everything to be perfect and I've seen pretty bad failed launches and didn't want BEE to be one of them, so had to make sure things are perfected.

Think it as a test of patience you are willing to contain. Smiley Just Kidding good things take time to be great, take honey for an example. Smiley

Never mind, Bee is doomed, Tired of supporting a liar dev who pushes back every time frame he gives. This is like the 4th or 5th time he has pushed back this release, The push backs where ok at first when they seemed necessary, But now they are just ridiculous.

Maybe bees are not doomed, because when we get on mintpal we will have a huge pump, but Soopy lost a lot in our eyes. I don't belive in next countdown for me it could be any date.

We probably won't make it to mintpal lol
legendary
Peaky Blinder

Never mind, Bee is doomed, Tired of supporting a liar dev who pushes back every time frame he gives. This is like the 4th or 5th time he has pushed back this release, The push backs where ok at first when they seemed necessary, But now they are just ridiculous. Don't say something and then not follow through with it, would have been better off just making the original Deadline later than you did. Would rather see Soopy say the release will be in another week from now than say 6 hours from now but when there is 1 hour left push it up to 6 more hours it is complete bullshit.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
New deadline is it a fucking joke? Huh Soopy as I wrote you are losing ppl trust.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
publish a countdown mean you're ready, shift it 3 time is a really bad signal.
i'm ready to setup a pool (fronted up,waiting for wallet), i've promess 2millions bee to soopy (ok it's not so much) when he release bee2 and i keep my promeesses.

anyway i bieleve in bee and i trust soopy so i still waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Soopy

Is this final countdown or should I go sleep? I'm from central Europe.

Oh it's already 9 am over there I see , I wish this be the last shift.

Soopy it isn't looks good. It's another shift. I know You do yuor best but it's not looks proffesional. If you are not certain about the newst shit, you should take it off and inform us about progress. It's only my advice.

It takes as long as it takes - many other successful coins have had failed launches
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Soopy

Soopy it isn't looks good. It's another shift. I know You do yuor best but it's not looks proffesional. If you are not certain about the newst shit, you should take it off and inform us about progress. It's only my advice.
Activity: 236
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Soopy

legendary
Peaky Blinder
Soopy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WelCome China Pool

中国矿池欢迎您

http://bee2.72f.com/

1% Fee
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Best of luck! I'm out. Second deadline they missed after changing the date.

I need to have a block explorer working , I'm also making a few beatifications.

I've been running the wallet for the last few hours with no issues.

Also which time frame would be best for you? Smiley

Thank you very much btw though request you to kindly bear with us.

Take time Soopy, we know you are working hard. Yes, a working block explorer is very important especially for a swap over like this, so best to have everything perfect.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Haha, very positive. Good luck, mates!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Pages:
Jump to: