Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 21. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
If community is interested i can setup a full node plus a block explorer for 50 usd yearly, with search funcion (by hash or by address) rich list, node list and API

This could be of interest however we will need to get the coin fixed first and operational.

Exactly which are the technical problems which BEECOIN have actually?

Beecoin has a broken block-chain.

BEECOINV2 HAS FORKED into 2 different chains, which are on Bee2 v1.0.2 and Bee2 v1.0.3 respectively.

We want to get both chains to sync together.

It is not possible, in the 1.02 some coins are in one addy but in the 1.0.3 the same coins are in other address this means the total coin supply is double actually, we can not merge the chains, i think the best way would be:

option 1:

-config temporal explorer for 1.02  other for 1.03 and other for the new blockchain to be created
-create a new blockchain with a premine of. (1.02v total coins+ 1.03v total coins) / 2
-do a swap 2 old blockchain coins 1 new blockchain  coin
-burn unclaimed new coins  after some months and declare death 1.02 and 1.03

option 2: the easy one

1.02 is forgotten and the only valid one is 1.03, optionally 1.03 owners could create a help fund address to compensate the losses of 1.02 owners (in fact wallet.dat of 1.02 owners still should get balance if is used in the 1.03)

PD:

can someone please provide me some 1.03 and 1.02 nodes?
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
NEW DEV should prove himself, by fixing the coin for free, so that funds can be released to him when the chain is active.

I TOTALLY AGREE with you.
At least the chain should be fixed and the coin should be put back operational for FREE.
legendary
Activity: 1778
If community is interested i can setup a full node plus a block explorer for 50 usd yearly, with search funcion (by hash or by address) rich list, node list and API

This could be of interest however we will need to get the coin fixed first and operational.

Beecoin has a broken block-chain.

BEECOINV2 HAS FORKED into 2 different chains, which are on Bee2 v1.0.2 and Bee2 v1.0.3 respectively.

We want to get both chains to sync together.
legendary

IF I HAD MONEY , I would give the NEW DEV a holding deposit, like 0.2 BTC, so that he proves himself by fixing the chain first.

When the chain is fixed, then Beecoin fron DEV FUND can be released for Auction.

However, right now, Beecoins cannot be auctioned, because the chain is broken.

IN REALITY, the DEV FUND should be more than enough to get a DEV to fix this coin, but at the moment this cannot happen, because the chain is broken.

NEW DEV should prove himself, by fixing the coin for free, so that funds can be released to him when the chain is active.

In the past, when I had money, I have single-handedly paid for coin revivals, only for the DEVs to stab me in the back and vanish. Right now, I cannot do it, because I am broke.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Nobody can get their wallets to sync up as far as I know. John knows more than I right now.
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
what happened to soopy? Wasn't he working on it then?

I remember PMing him for a swap from b to b2, heard back maybe once then nothing.
Sent my old bee wallet.dat(~4M coins) to him, never heard back again about it....struck me as odd but.....crypto   Undecided

Your guess is as good as mine. Soopy is a talented coder there is no doubt but who knows where he is most of the time. I would suspect working on NAV since that coin is actually taking off. Remember soopy saying he would code navs features into beecoin after the donations? well you see how that went?

We can't wait for soopy any longer. Well we can but we may be waiting quite some time.

New DEV should fix the chain for free, then he should accept BEECOIN payment for fixing the chain.

After this, we can then decide if DEV wants to receive BEECOIN payment for the rest of the job, or if we auction off some of the DEV FUND to pay for the complete swap.

I CAN GUARANTEE that new talent will arrive to buy up the auctioned coins, as soon as the chain is fixed.

Fixing the chain is PROOF that the NEW DEV is really up to the task.

Of course I have a backup of the b1 wallet I sent to soopy. So any chance of swapping to B2 for me?

thanks,
john
legendary
legendary

I remember PMing him for a swap from b to b2, heard back maybe once then nothing.
Sent my old bee wallet.dat(~4M coins) to him, never heard back again about it....struck me as odd but.....crypto   Undecided

Your guess is as good as mine. Soopy is a talented coder there is no doubt but who knows where he is most of the time. I would suspect working on NAV since that coin is actually taking off. Remember soopy saying he would code navs features into beecoin after the donations? well you see how that went?

We can't wait for soopy any longer. Well we can but we may be waiting quite some time.

New DEV should fix the chain for free, then he should accept BEECOIN payment for fixing the chain.

After this, we can then decide if DEV wants to receive BEECOIN payment for the rest of the job, or if we auction off some of the DEV FUND to pay for the complete swap.

I CAN GUARANTEE that new talent will arrive to buy up the auctioned coins, as soon as the chain is fixed.

Fixing the chain is PROOF that the NEW DEV is really up to the task.
legendary

legendary

Sent my old bee wallet.dat(~4M coins) to him, never heard back again about it....struck me as odd but.....crypto   Undecided

soopy is always vanishing
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Sent my old bee wallet.dat(~4M coins) to him, never heard back again about it....struck me as odd but.....crypto   Undecided
legendary
I counted 125 users were active here with BeeCoin in the past.
If even just 1/3 would reply and would be ready to take part in the revival project it would be approx 0.05 btc each one.
I'm ready to do my part....

Firstly thanks to JOHN here who as many of you may not know has actually paid more into beecoin development than anyone else here for taking the time to contact all previous beecoin posters.

I too will donate the same 0.05 if we can get enough people willing to do this. If not then we move to the auction idea.

However failing others coming forwards to donate anything then I suggest an IOU auction for some of the community pot that was handed over to myself for safe keeping. What good is it if there is no coin left. So may as well use some of it.

If anyone was trading in the latest days of allcoin (the only beecoin exchange I know of) then post the litoshi value you think it is fair to auction coins to to raise the needed funds to get beecoin back on its feet and running again.

These will be IOU's.

However if we do it like this.

1. Raise the funds to a community btc wallet
2. get the dev to fix and swap
3. pay the dev for completed works once it is working well.
4. pay out the IOU's from the community wallet once we are on the new chain and all is working well.

I have no problem with holding the community btc fund or we can contact an escrow agent who will pay the dev only after we have it all fixed and how we need. What ever the community prefers.

I hope we can reach some agreement and move forward in a reasonable time frame since developers have a habbit of becoming busy and then we're out of luck.

I counted 125 users were active here with BeeCoin in the past.
If even just 1/3 would reply and would be ready to take part in the revival project it would be approx 0.05 btc each one.
I'm ready to do my part....
legendary
Thanks for replying.

It is now easier to contact old members, when necessary  Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
legendary
LIST OF BEECOIN OLD/NEW MEMBERS.

I have scanned through the 85 pages of this thread. This is a BEECOIN MEMBER LIST that I am able to compile, so that I can send out PMs soon:

"left-ca", "placebo", "cryptohunter", "Flower-clothes", "endoffiat"
"hacintosh", "bitfranky", "yanlei2002", "KSGuy", "hardalisas",
"CrazyLoaf", "Colombina", "shai_", "vovan115", "har23"
"LongTDP", "soopy452000", "gpuminer", "ntz", "SuperKing",
"whyyk7", "Hippie Tech", "sunmaoipo", "bizzargin", "BeeCoinDev"
"achow101", "dsergeevich", "dygus", "dingyuanchang", "gomei",
"fiftyseven", "honghaisea", "jkrules", "vindyne8", "IMJim"
"candidakefyr", "22MCoin", "yacare", "asboxi", "ene1980",
"Aur3", "Newwsr", "Vann", "delltop", "mafia",
"thiec", "xlilbearx", "CryptoJohn", "BEECoinfan", "endoffiat",
"quovadiz", "kopam", "workminer", "MacStone", "HunterS",
"Dotcommie", "aqlzf123", "bluejean", "dsergeevich", "zulu860",
"fiftyseven", "otila", "peggy2jj", "allcoin.com", "mugwampbro",
"yui", "ocminer", "workminer", "popolite11", "jalmari",
"spanjii", "KSGuy", "mapleshadow", "quovadiz", "Jonesd",
"nonocoin", "794259332", "ZeroBarrier", "hero18688", "22MCoin",
"ryanchen", "otila", "ropyu1978", "bep42", "wankoran",
"ozycash", "Real_Unhooked", "Git_2058", "Cryptogirl82", "Keyser",
"bep42", "peta4e", "BusyBeee", "skidog", "SiNeReiNZzz"
"pepperino84", "SkyValeey", "tonyback", "adoalli", "hasar"
"nicemycoin", "Serenata", "yzzo", "anotherlateminer", "mycoinsstore"
"TheSea", "BitcoinNational", "bronan", "anotherlateminer", "majsta"
"MadGhost", "drax86", "gjhiggins", "thiec", "thoth-Atlantian"
"oldkolobok", "EdgarTheEdge", "kralkral", "PapillonV", "midmir"
"fairglu", "Krista", "wsmolive", "JasonXG", "GREEDYJOHN"
legendary
People just have a lot going on right now with life, politics, holidays, etc.  I normally don't see activity on old threads until I randomly remember to check or if I get a chance on the weekend.I try to refresh my watchlist tab every week, but many times it's 2-3 weeks.

I like that there may be a new dev so good job on that.  Just give it a little time and I think some more will notice
I will try to draw up a list of old members, to send out reminder PMs as soon as I get better internet connection.
Pages:
Jump to: