Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 25. (Read 133394 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Is the blockchain up or not?
Is this coin still alive?
My wallet cannot get any active connection... Is there any alive node?
Thank you
Endless promises ~SoopY~ can not revive a coin . I respect the work mycoinsstore .

I try warn everyone soopy is scam runner many times nobody listen here to me.It time to get him away  this coin this board need to find out his scam nature.If you listen to me from start you will  much further beecoin now. you see he kill beecoin and sold 3billions and keep the funds.scam.him + greedy john are work together and scam all you.cryptohunter dumb ass moron never see the truth and fool moron retard never listen believe soopy and john.look other coin greedy john and find soopy too.same scammers together.reveal to every person about them.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Thank you
Endless promises ~SoopY~ can not revive a coin . I respect the work mycoinsstore .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Sooooooo Soopys chain downloaded yet, Just noticed 10 days between posts on this page  Roll Eyes

Chains broken yo. Its been fixed. Wink

Do you mean it's been fixed or is being fixed?

If you meant being fixed what's the time scale on this?

Yes mate , it is being fixed.
Activity: 253
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Sooooooo Soopys chain downloaded yet, Just noticed 10 days between posts on this page  Roll Eyes

Do you mean it's been fixed or is being fixed?

If you meant being fixed what's the time scale on this?
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
New Name >>> "NewBEE's"   Cool Wink Smiley
This coin is not on any exchange, but it is on CHAINZ block explorer. This coin can be rebranded EASILY  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
legendary
Activity: 1778
Quote from: cryptohunter
I would think he means this weekend because he says 'within' the weekend. We are now just in the weekend so that makes sense.

Did you mean this monday or next monday soopy?

No weekends nor mondays : D
Cryptohunter you still believe "the man of his word" as he did not keep his word for a single time : D

You have only known to complain , even at the worst times. Smiley If you really need to have your coins then we need to have a working chain for you to have them.
We are GLAD to have you back, soopy  Wink
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I would think he means this weekend because he says 'within' the weekend. We are now just in the weekend so that makes sense.

Cryptohunter you still believe "the man of his word" as he did not keep his word for a single time : D

You have only known to complain , even at the worst times. Smiley If you really need to have your coins then we need to have a working chain for you to have them.
Activity: 159

legendary
legendary
I have been syncing my wallet to sort out this mess , rest assured it will be.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Let's set a hard date for getting this fixed Soopy.   I believe you helped beecoin and I am grateful that you did what you could.

However, the time has come now for things to move forward for beecoin at a reasonable rate.

Can you set out set of dates or a final date for beecoin to be up and running on POS3

It is shame beecoin has ended up like this but we must find a solution quickly now.

I m trying to get the current blockchain up and running. I believe there are unexpected syncing issues. I will first post a fix for it and date for that is Monday. There will be a new client with fixes to sync issue.
After that I will resolve midmir/pet4a's issue as I cannot send a single coin out with this sync issue. After that we'll focus on POS3.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks soopy that will be great. I hope that we can all get beecoin going again. We will see a lot more interest in beecoin again once we get the coin up on its feet again and on a decent exchange.

I know as a developer it is very unrewarding to put in work and see little in return.

Once the coin is functioning properly we as a community will come up with a plan how to get beecoin back on track. It is not in a bad position actually once we null the allcoin wallet and start working out a road map.

I understand there is nothing really in this for you at this moment but if you decide to stay on as the developer I'm sure incentive will be provided.

I think it is time to start a beecoin foundation and give members of the community or those currently outside of the beecoin community jobs to do and rewards for doing those jobs.

It is essential in my opinion to freeze allcoins wallets before they can move and dilute beecoins value with their stolen coins.

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Let's set a hard date for getting this fixed Soopy.   I believe you helped beecoin and I am grateful that you did what you could.

However, the time has come now for things to move forward for beecoin at a reasonable rate.

Can you set out set of dates or a final date for beecoin to be up and running on POS3

It is shame beecoin has ended up like this but we must find a solution quickly now.

I m trying to get the current blockchain up and running. I believe there are unexpected syncing issues. I will first post a fix for it and date for that is Monday. There will be a new client with fixes to sync issue.
After that I will resolve midmir/pet4a's issue as I cannot send a single coin out with this sync issue. After that we'll focus on POS3.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Despite your shitty name calling and what nots , you couldn't send the coins to me because , again the beecoin1 network was taken down due to the swap being over , simple! I wanted you to send the wallet so that the coins would have gone to our swap wallet and your Bee2 coins received at your end I even offered to do the work on your behalf. And I've done this for many others who experienced issues swapping at that time.

I know, I do not have problem with sending the file. I trusted you as coin dev. I have problem with being lied politely again and again ... and again.
At least 3 times I told you that if you do not keep your promises I will have to go public on this matter.

So, let me clarify for you and for those which talk shit like thoth-Atlantian:

The problem is not sold account. The problem is not missed by a 2 weeks swap deadline.
The problem is twice sent wallet.dat file and nothing but empty promises in return for years.

Anyway I m  a man of my word and my word is my bond. I will sort your issue within the weekend
I am sorry, but not in my experience with you. Which weekend you mean EXACTLY Soopy452000?

Does anyone have allcoins wallet address where they still have all of our stolen beecoins?

We have to make sure that wallet is allcoins wallet before we nuke it and not a private investor. It must have a lot of beecoins inside it.
Activity: 159
Despite your shitty name calling and what nots , you couldn't send the coins to me because , again the beecoin1 network was taken down due to the swap being over , simple! I wanted you to send the wallet so that the coins would have gone to our swap wallet and your Bee2 coins received at your end I even offered to do the work on your behalf. And I've done this for many others who experienced issues swapping at that time.

I know, I do not have problem with sending the file. I trusted you as coin dev. I have problem with being lied politely again and again ... and again.
At least 3 times I told you that if you do not keep your promises I will have to go public on this matter.

So, let me clarify for you and for those which talk shit like thoth-Atlantian:

The problem is not sold account. The problem is not missed by a 2 weeks swap deadline.
The problem is twice sent wallet.dat file and nothing but empty promises in return for years.

Anyway I m  a man of my word and my word is my bond. I will sort your issue within the weekend
I am sorry, but not in my experience with you. Which weekend you mean EXACTLY Soopy452000?
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
By the way selling/buying forum accounts is completely legit there is forum section dedicated to that.

Yes, I missed the swap date with couple of weeks I never hide that fact. Same way several other users missed it as stated in the thread.
I have access to the bee1 wallet. I did not sent the coins from it to Soppy but instead as he wanted I sent the entire wallet.dat file to him. TWICE.

This is one of the Soopy's replays dated on February 20, 2015, 05:13:07 AM :

"Sorry for the delay my friend , give me 24 hours I have to let my wallet sync again , this should be on your wallet in that time frame. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~"

This is SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER I sent the wallet.dat file to him.

Can you see the problem?

Despite your shitty name calling and what nots , you couldn't send the coins to me because , again the beecoin1 network was taken down due to the swap being over , simple! I wanted you to send the wallet so that the coins would have gone to our swap wallet and your Bee2 coins received at your end I even offered to do the work on your behalf. And I've done this for many others who experienced issues swapping at that time. So regardless of your shitty remarks , you have failed to accept the fact that you have gone overboard and you are too obnoxious to simply accept your faults mate.

Anyway I m  a man of my word and my word is my bond. I will sort your issue within the weekend and I still wonder why you failed to send me a message from your original account atleast right before you sold it.

Don't go on ranting at people just because you feel like it now and then.

~SoopY~
Pages:
Jump to: