Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 39. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
BeeCoin is Back UP on ALLCOIN! Smiley

A huge thanks goes to Mark and everyone at ALLCOIN for bringing to our attention of any issues if any with regards to BeeCoin and giving us a chance to come up with a fix and working things out as they always do! Cheers!
Thank you very much! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I have a lot of BEEs that never made it to allcoin, so as long as that's fixed, that's all I care about at the moment.  Everything else functions fine except for their wallet apparently, so we can really only focus on some sort of marketing after they are functional on an exchange.  Or get another working exchange onboard first.

I have contacted ALLCOIN regards to the same mate , they should put it back up soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have a lot of BEEs that never made it to allcoin, so as long as that's fixed, that's all I care about at the moment.  Everything else functions fine except for their wallet apparently, so we can really only focus on some sort of marketing after they are functional on an exchange.  Or get another working exchange onboard first.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
It's difficult to get the community together after so long period of silence.

I agree, but if we can't spark interest from old members of the community then we must try to build a new community.

It is very encouraging that some new tech minded people have joined the community lately.
In order to build a new community you have to attract new users with new features. You see, it's a vicious circle Smiley

Well, yes, there is a challenge here for sure. However, you only need a few talented individuals to make some big changes.

Marketing would help too. Does anyone have any other suggestions for things we could put bounties up for?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

I agree, but if we can't spark interest from old members of the community then we must try to build a new community.

It is very encouraging that some new tech minded people have joined the community lately.
In order to build a new community you have to attract new users with new features. You see, it's a vicious circle Smiley
legendary

legendary
legendary
Okay, well since nobody really replied in over 4 days since my last posting it looks like the bee coin community is probably dead. I know most of the original beecoiners have moved to other coins where they see more development prospects.

I would like to see beecoin go on further and not die a slow death.

Soopy has his hands full with NAV. This we need to understand. There is no real  point asking me to somehow motivate soopy into developing further for BEE right now. He needs to focus on where he feels his time is best spent. He has tried to fix the issue with allcoin although as of now i see the wallet is still offline?

If we want to see beecoin go further we need to act as a community not just rely on one person. Even the best dedicated developer can not make a coin successful these days. Every coin needs a strong community behind it.

I think the marketing and development of this coin needs a strong boost at this time. We have the funds to do this in terms of beecoin the development pot.

I think we need to bring on some new development in terms of some bounties offered for work done. I hope we can find some interested parties that will help bring on beecoin in return for beecoin iteself not other currencies like ltc and btc. Selling BEE to get the LTC to fund development just drives the price down.

So going forward. I want to suggest some things and i hope any remaining members of the community can get into some discussion about them. If nobody replies within another few days i will push ahead with publishing some tasks and bounties for completed work.

1. built in trading capability into beecoin wallet?

2. website?

3. getting us on coinmarket cap? graham has already made us an abe explorer so this should be quite easy. I hope the community will suggest the amount to reward him for this. I had previously put a bounty of 40ltc for it .... i hope the community will agree this was a reasonable amount. Please comment since if we are to use his work to get listed on cmc we should raise that and pay the bounty.

4. wordpress payment plugin?

5. tipbots?

6. voting potential built into the beecoin wallet - this would be excellent?

7. listed on some better exchanges.

I would really like to see suggestions of things we could develop and also the sums of beecoins we should put up for these bounties.

any remaining members of the community please become involved, beecoin needs to become a community effort as with all coins that lost their initial developer. Soopy did what he said, he fixed the coin and did the swap. He said he is working on some new things. We will wait for those. In the mean time let's push ahead with a community approach.

If soopy could just sort this issue with allcoin and help them get the wallet fully functional that would be great.

Also we could set up some staking wallets to keep the chain moving and secure.

legendary
After the wallet has synched and Abe has read in the full blockchain (which will take most of the day), I'll make the block explorer publicly accessible.

In the event, reading the blockchain into postgresql took most of the day and night:

https://minkiz.co/abe/chain/BeeCoin2Chain

It's a proof-of-concept demonstrator temporarily hosted on our server pending adoption by the Beecoin community.

Cheers

Graham

thanks very much for this, i know you had built this months ago and i had said thanks. I had announced this to the community but had advised it would be nice to have raised a few ltc as thanks before using it.  I know you are maybe not bothered by a reward, but really it would be nice to see some appreciation for your work. Any persons doing some good deeds for beecoin should be rewarded from the community fund at least something for helping us. Please at some point list your beecoin wallet and we'll get some coins sent your way.

It would be great to have some new tech minded folks like Graham interested in beecoin..

it would be nice to see beecoin have a bit of a development pot. I know soopy has some funds the 288 ltc and he has announced he is using them for the things he mentioned on his list. We can't blame soopy for the slow movement of beecoin. He has other coins to manage. I hope he will continue to support beecoin in the future. He did bring in the chat feature that many didn't thank him for as yet. I'm sure he will bring other innovations too in future. I hope some other things on his list will come forth shortly.

As you know there are still 8 billion beecoins that are in a community wallet. Right now these are doing nothing for beecoin. These could be used to aid beecoin but we as a community need to decide how best to use them. Actually 7 billion of those belong to the community and 1 billion to soopy. So let's consider how to use them.

There are a few things we can do.

1. set up some staking wallets to secure the network?

2. set up some bounties for some tasks we would like done?

3. pay some exchanges to list beecoin?

4. marketing ?  and promotions.

5.  ?? other ideas??

are there any person left in the beecoin community that still support this coin and will work together to achieve some things for this coin?

We can't sit around moaning at soopy to make beecoin a success. We have to take control of this situation. Let's all contribute. He came and fixed the coin for us. It is up to us as a community to take the now working coin and do something with it.  We as a community have full control over the remaining 7 billion coins. Let's decide on how to use them for the best interest of beecoin.

I hope there are some people that will contribute with ideas.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
After the wallet has synched and Abe has read in the full blockchain (which will take most of the day), I'll make the block explorer publicly accessible.

In the event, reading the blockchain into postgresql took most of the day and night:

https://minkiz.co/abe/chain/BeeCoin2Chain

It's a proof-of-concept demonstrator temporarily hosted on our server pending adoption by the Beecoin community.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
There is a problem with new BEE sources that you gave me. And I can understand why Mark from Allcoin can't compile it.

I reckon it's just the usual issue of src/leveldb/build_detect_platform not having the 'x' flag set:

Code:
Building LevelDB ...
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb'

which is fixable with:

Code:
$ chmod a+x leveldb/build_detect_platform

e.g.

Code:
gjh@chrome:/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src$ chmod a+x leveldb/build_detect_platform 
gjh@chrome:/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src$ make -f makefile.unix
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
Building LevelDB ...
make[1]: Entering directory `/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb'
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/builder.cc -o db/builder.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/c.cc -o db/c.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/dbformat.cc -o db/dbformat.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/db_impl.cc -o db/db_impl.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/db_iter.cc -o db/db_iter.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/filename.cc -o db/filename.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/log_reader.cc -o db/log_reader.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/log_writer.cc -o db/log_writer.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/memtable.cc -o db/memtable.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/repair.cc -o db/repair.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/table_cache.cc -o db/table_cache.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/version_edit.cc -o db/version_edit.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/version_set.cc -o db/version_set.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c db/write_batch.cc -o db/write_batch.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c table/builder.cc -o table/builder.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c table/block.cc -o table/block.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c table/block.cc -o table/block.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c table/format.cc -o table/format.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c table/iterator.cc -o table/iterator.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c table/merger.cc -o table/merger.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c table/builder.cc -o table/builder.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c table/table.cc -o table/table.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c table/iterator.cc -o table/iterator.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/arena.cc -o util/arena.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/bloom.cc -o util/bloom.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/cache.cc -o util/cache.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/coding.cc -o util/coding.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/comparator.cc -o util/comparator.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/crc32c.cc -o util/crc32c.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/env.cc -o util/env.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/env_posix.cc -o util/env_posix.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/env_win.cc -o util/env_win.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/filter_policy.cc -o util/filter_policy.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/hash.cc -o util/hash.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/histogram.cc -o util/histogram.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/logging.cc -o util/logging.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/options.cc -o util/options.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c util/status.cc -o util/status.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG        -c port/port_posix.cc -o port/port_posix.o
rm -f libleveldb.a
ar -rs libleveldb.a db/builder.o db/c.o db/dbformat.o db/db_impl.o db/db_iter.o db/filename.o db/log_reader.o db/log_writer.o
db/memtable.o db/repair.o db/table_cache.o db/version_edit.o db/version_set.o db/write_batch.o table/block_builder.o
table/block.o table/filter_block.o table/format.o table/iterator.o table/merger.o table/table_builder.o table/table.o
table/two_level_iterator.o util/arena.o util/bloom.o util/cache.o util/coding.o util/comparator.o util/crc32c.o util/env.o
util/env_posix.o util/env_win.o util/filter_policy.o util/hash.o util/histogram.o util/logging.o util/options.o util/status.o
port/port_posix.o
ar: creating libleveldb.a
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -DNDEBUG
-c helpers/memenv/memenv.cc -o helpers/memenv/memenv.o
rm -f libmemenv.a
ar -rs libmemenv.a helpers/memenv/memenv.o
ar: creating libmemenv.a
make[1]: Leaving directory `/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb'
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g
-DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src -I/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/obj
-DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb/include -I/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb/helpers
-DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
-MMD -MF obj/txdb-leveldb.d -o obj/txdb-leveldb.o txdb-leveldb.cpp
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE
-I/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src -I/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/obj -DUSE_IPV6=1
-I/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb/include -I/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb/helpers
-DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  
-o beecoinv2d obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o
obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o
obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o
obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o
obj/groestl.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/skein.o obj/keccak.o obj/shavite.o obj/jh.o obj/luffa.o obj/cubehash.o obj/echo.o
obj/simd.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options
-l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread
/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a
/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
gjh@chrome:/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src$

Cheers

Graham

Added linebreak for display sanity
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Soopy,
you are welcome!

I'm happy to help BEE community.  Smiley

Btw, you can get fixed sources and compiled headless BEE wallet for Ubuntu 14.10 64 bit here: https://mega.co.nz/#!fQUnRLgS!Inq2anhvcKC4a7YjJfyEWR-uoi6xarOLDxVJ67DJ3bg

If anyone needs a 32 bit Slackware 14.10 version of new BEE wallet, please, contact me.

Nice work guys!  Always nice to see people work together to solve problems in cryptoland Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Soopy,
you are welcome!

I'm happy to help BEE community.  Smiley

Btw, you can get fixed sources and compiled headless BEE wallet for Ubuntu 14.10 64 bit here: https://mega.co.nz/#!fQUnRLgS!Inq2anhvcKC4a7YjJfyEWR-uoi6xarOLDxVJ67DJ3bg

If anyone needs a 32 bit Slackware 14.10 version of new BEE wallet, please, contact me.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hi, soopy452000 !

There is a problem with new BEE sources that you gave me. And I can understand why Mark from Allcoin can't compile it.

During compilation process I got strange errors:
Code:
admin[src]# make -f makefile.unix -e PIE=1 USE_UPNP=-
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/build/beecoin/src -I/build/beecoin/src/obj -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/build/beecoin/src/leveldb/include -I/build/beecoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -fPIE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -o beecoinv2d obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/groestl.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/skein.o obj/keccak.o obj/shavite.o obj/jh.o obj/luffa.o obj/cubehash.o obj/echo.o obj/simd.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -pie   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /build/beecoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /build/beecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnAbort()':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:170: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `~CTxDB':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `CTxDB::~CTxDB()':
obj/main.o: In function `~CTxDB':
obj/main.o:/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: more undefined references to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()' follow
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `init_blockindex(leveldb::Options&, bool)':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:60: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::string const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:62: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::Close()':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:131: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnBegin()':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:138: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnCommit()':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:146: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:149: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::string*, bool*) const':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:192: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Iterate(leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler*) const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `~CBatchScanner':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:155: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler::~Handler()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::string*, bool*) const':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:194: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `Read, std::basic_string >':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `Write, std::basic_string >':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:114: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::CTxDB(char const*)':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:68: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `GetOptions':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:29: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:31: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewLRUCache(unsigned int)'
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:32: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewBloomFilterPolicy(int)'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::CTxDB(char const*)':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:83: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewBloomFilterPolicy(int)'
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:100: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `Read, int>':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `Erase, uint256> >':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:137: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Delete(leveldb::Slice const&)'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `~CTxDB':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CBatchScanner::~CBatchScanner()':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:155: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler::~Handler()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `~CBatchScanner':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read(std::string const&, uint256&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `Write, int>':
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:114: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
/build/beecoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write, CDiskBlockIndex>(std::pair const&, CDiskBlockIndex const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read, CTxIndex>(std::pair const&, CTxIndex&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write(std::string const&, uint256 const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read(std::string const&, CBigNum&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write(std::string const&, CBigNum const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write, CTxIndex>(std::pair const&, CTxIndex const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `Unserialize >':
/build/beecoin/src/bignum.h:376: undefined reference to `typeinfo for leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler'
obj/miner.o: In function `~CTxDB':
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [beecoinv2d] Error 1
admin[src]#

One of the compilation machines was under Slackware Linux 14.1 32 bit and another under Ubuntu Linux 14.10 64 bit. Error was the same.

I traced error and all I can understand is that leveldb sources (included in BEE sources) have problems.
I don't have time to investigate this deeper, but I solved this problem. I simply replaced leveldb sources (with one that I already used in other coins compilation) and wow!  Cool
New BEE wallet was compiled without any errors.

P.S. The only one diff in leveldb sources that I can see is:
1. Yours sources, in lines 72-73 of file Makefile:
Code:
SHARED_MAJOR=1
SHARED_MINOR=15
2. My sources, in lines 72-73 of file Makefile:
Code:
SHARED_MAJOR=1
SHARED_MINOR=13
I wonder why... Roll Eyes

P.P.S. I compiled a headless version (without graphical user interface) of your new BEE wallet, because I think only this version should be used on servers.
I'll contact a Mark from Allcoin and tell him how to fix this problem. Or you can try to fix a leveldb sources Wink
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
mycoinsstore: @Mark Hello! When you will fix the BEE wallet?
Mark: @mycoinsstore The Bee DEV gave me new source, but I can't compile it.
Yes, I confirm this.

soopy452000,
Can you give me a link to this new sources? I'll try to help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqherfu4wkm7fww/beecoinv2exchange.zip?dl=0

Let me know how it goes mate , it worked out fine for me on a Ubuntu Box 12.04
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Well even though its on allcoin the coin is absolute dead

soopy45200 dude i did respect you at first because you was polite, but i must say anything your involved with seems only to be good for you

You give empty promises and never keep your word.

Promised a new wallet within 24 hours, its been weeks or months that you keep saying new this and that nothing happens.

Only false promises and ofcourse you probably released several other new coin.

Again better for yourself, but not for those mining the products you are involved in.

I actually dropped the navajo crap very fast and i am happy i did.

Dude I am always polite but there are some people on this very thread who aren't so , please do not go through the thread just when you wake up and see my post at the end of it , please do take your valuable time in going back a few pages back and get an idea of the situation here , I was not informed about this by ALLCOIN with regards to them being unable to compile the source , I will contact them with regards to the same , this has been a communication issue not otherwise , and regards to navajo crap go the thread and see what it is now.

Your choice mate to mine or not to mine coins that I'm involved or not and if you see I haven't launched any new coins. And besides if I didn't care at all about BeeCoin I would not be reply on this thread with regards to inquires and issues and trying and putting my time in resolving them.

Have I gone missing , out of reach like some devs after releasing their own coins without support , abandoning their investors and left out in the dark? I m sure being the crypto scene you've met many , many entities as such who would do that to their own coin and look at me, BeeCoin was not even my coin , the developer ran away , left in the night , puff , gone and then I was called upon to resurrect it , I did it , added more features and still around maintaining it and how does that become empty promises and false promises and please please tell me where do you so gains for me?

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
Well even though its on allcoin the coin is absolute dead

soopy45200 dude i did respect you at first because you was polite, but i must say anything your involved with seems only to be good for you

You give empty promises and never keep your word.

Promised a new wallet within 24 hours, its been weeks or months that you keep saying new this and that nothing happens.

Only false promises and ofcourse you probably released several other new coin.

Again better for yourself, but not for those mining the products you are involved in.

I actually dropped the navajo crap very fast and i am happy i did.
Yes, I confirm this.

soopy452000,
Can you give me a link to this new sources? I'll try to help.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: