Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 36. (Read 133394 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
The community still exists, I was buying Bee's off launch,
And I'm still staking and watching this thread, always forgetting logins to this site but getting new ones.... Undecided
I would be buying up more bees atm if i could through Allcoin but will have to wait, I'm also happy to donate for new directions and ideas.

So this new wallet is right to set up on new comp and send over from old wallet or do both need to be updated?
be a bugger to lose em after this long, just made bank on my Long lost MINT I expect to do the same on BEE V2.

Keep up the good work this resurgence in Alts could be a slow ramp up to the good ole days  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
Short Update:
the Github has been updated to 1.0.2.
The recent commit regresses the version of LevelDB from 0.15 to 0.12, is that intentional?

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Short Update:

BeeCoinV2 Windows Client as well as the Github has been updated to 1.0.2.

Enjoy!

Github

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/beecoinv2

Windows Wallet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ml60v8lbfkea2sc/BeeCoinV2%201.0.2%20Windows%20Wallet.zip?dl=0

Warm Regards,

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Temporary Block Explorer Till the One That I'm working is finished.

http://beecoinv2.no-ip.net

or

http://www.beecoin.tk

The Client has been Checkpointed and Tested will be posting an update with it.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Неплохо бы для начала отладить бумажник.. Я пробовал в режиме 24 часа держать открытые бумажники на 8 компьютерах, но они постепенно "съедают" ресурсы системы, если только принудительно не ограничивать их аппетит . С пустым бумажником таких проблем нет . Возможно утечка памяти тому виной .
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
what the notion of “official” is doing, hanging around the neck of a p2p app, I really don't know.

I now see I was correct, it is a nonsensical notion. There is no such thing as “official”, merely a community consensus. Distributed binaries can be signed using cryptography to prevent tampering. End-users, as always, must decide for themselves how much confidence they are prepared to place in the integrity of the signer. (And there are virus-checking apps).

It's now quite clear that the US financial authorities have a firm grip of the fundamentals of different approaches to cryptocurrency. A couple of years ago FinCEN made it plain (http://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/html/FIN-2013-G001.html) ...
A final type of convertible virtual currency activity involves a de-centralized convertible virtual currency (1) that has no central repository and no single administrator, and (2) that persons may obtain by their own computing or manufacturing effort.

I'm currently researching the state of play with BeecoinV2 in order to put some concrete suggestions before the community (or rather, the remnants of). I shall restart the block explorer and try and find out whether the blockchain has become forked or not.

Once the state of the blockchain is determined (and, if required, adjusted) to the community's satisfaction, one of the next tasks should be to refurbish the coin and in the process, re-generate the public-private keypair that authorises the sending of broadcast CAlert messages. The original privkey is probably still held by the original dev, that situation should be rectified sooner rather than later.

The issue is: how to enable the community to control the private key. An agreed delegation could work but in order for that to function there needs to be a delegation facility, either mediated by a common-ownership community foundation or built into the wallet (either would do at a pinch).

It would be of enormous help to the endeavour if those who are still running a node posted the results from getpeerinfo, I have the code for a peer crawler which I could use to create a picture of where live BEE2 nodes still exist. (We might even be able to persuade Allcoin to cooperate in reverting to BEE, if that is perceived as desirable - the pchMessageStart characters are the actual discriminant between original Beecoin and BeecoinV2 blocks).

I don't believe there's any need to bother soopy with this, his attention seems now totally focused on Navajo and any further load from this quarter would just result in embarrassment. 

Comments, objections, observations, encouragement, dissent, are all welcome.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
I'm pretty sure there are some people who care, but as Soopy doesn't care, this coin is in a trouble.

I guess I care as pretty much anyone here does mate or more , I was pretty ill the last few days and was trying to get a few nodes up before a hardfork for BeeCoin including a few updates , unfortunately I didn't receive the servers as they were promised so hoping to get them soon in the next few days. So ofcourse I do care for BeeCoin or I wouldn't even reply here if not for that matter. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hey Soopy!  Grin

What is the state of things ?
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I'm pretty sure there are some people who care, but as Soopy doesn't care, this coin is in a trouble.

I guess I care as pretty much anyone here does mate or more , I was pretty ill the last few days and was trying to get a few nodes up before a hardfork for BeeCoin including a few updates , unfortunately I didn't receive the servers as they were promised so hoping to get them soon in the next few days. So ofcourse I do care for BeeCoin or I wouldn't even reply here if not for that matter. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
legendary
Any news Huh

Difficult to say when Soopy's statements hold so little predictive value. I guess there are a couple of pointed sub-questions: Does anyone now still care? And if so, what are the practical options?

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 152
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
LOL.....   Roll Eyes
Conversation is dead again....  Tongue

Lol not quite so , I'm trying to setup a few nodes before the update. Smiley

Await guys.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 152
LOL.....   Roll Eyes
Conversation is dead again....  Tongue
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Soopy, would you please answer my PM : )

Hey mate ,

Yes the necessary will be done right after the new update being published. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Everything should be resolved 24 hours out.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

did soopy just once did what he told?NO,give to us the 3billions beecoins back you sold it and done nothing scam developer.

The developer is still here answering to your petty claims , you have no fucking idea , you ungrateful bastard of what scam developers you've met in life , Asshole , you only know to just come here out of nowhere and  say shit and disappear. I'm still testing the new wallet which should released within this week , I'm still figuring out if there was a fork that happened , which according to what I see none.

So if you have something better to say rather than with your childish shit and what not , please try to make some valid points or just fuck off. Smiley

Also I've haven't run away with the 3 billion beecoins , they were legit given to me by the community and the same was sold for the developments of BeeCoin after the community approved for the same for which all records are on this fucking thread , so if you have a so called brain why the fuck won't you go through them before you talk shit you asshole? You would have a BeeCoin to talk shit about if not for Myself , Cryptohunter and John for they are the one's who truly cared for BEECOIN and invested the same , have you retarded fuck even given out a single coin for development matters? All you ungrateful piece of shit does is come here with some fucking ridiculous retarded comment and become a dick to me and everyone on this thread , why don't you go and grow a pair of balls next time before you come here.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

3billions not sold for developments because i see none developments that you have done.only talking as before.you sell it and kept ltc.there is nothing else.

The fuck do you call what BeeCoin was upto today, if that's not development then da hell you call it? Cheesy

Please mate , keep your crap with you.

PS: To all the lovely BeeCoin fans! The New update is tested and ready and will be live within the weekend once a few nodes are put in place to help you sync better.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Soopy, would you please answer my PM : )
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Everything should be resolved 24 hours out.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

did soopy just once did what he told?NO,give to us the 3billions beecoins back you sold it and done nothing scam developer.

The developer is still here answering to your petty claims , you have no fucking idea , you ungrateful bastard of what scam developers you've met in life , Asshole , you only know to just come here out of nowhere and  say shit and disappear. I'm still testing the new wallet which should released within this week , I'm still figuring out if there was a fork that happened , which according to what I see none.

So if you have something better to say rather than with your childish shit and what not , please try to make some valid points or just fuck off. Smiley

Also I've haven't run away with the 3 billion beecoins , they were legit given to me by the community and the same was sold for the developments of BeeCoin after the community approved for the same for which all records are on this fucking thread , so if you have a so called brain why the fuck won't you go through them before you talk shit you asshole? You would have a BeeCoin to talk shit about if not for Myself , Cryptohunter and John for they are the one's who truly cared for BEECOIN and invested the same , have you retarded fuck even given out a single coin for development matters? All you ungrateful piece of shit does is come here with some fucking ridiculous retarded comment and become a dick to me and everyone on this thread , why don't you go and grow a pair of balls next time before you come here.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

3billions not sold for developments because i see none developments that you have done.only talking as before.you sell it and kept ltc.there is nothing else.
Pages:
Jump to: