Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 38. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
nice wallet. for windows 7 no such ?

Thanks for the kind words. Sadly, no there aren't Win binaries. I don't have a Windows m/c and even if I had, the results would have to be published as “unofficial binaries” and consequently suspect by default. (Although what the notion of “official” is doing, hanging around the neck of a p2p app, I really don't know.) I will try to find a solution.

I do have a question though, does the buzz chat thing work for you Win users? It looks to me as though the subscription to the remote service  has expired or has slipped out of community control (classic example of the perils of relying on centralised services) but it's just possible that it's an OS-related issue specific to Linux.

The unavailability of the back-end service doesn't really pose an issue for the app and can simply be ignored. OTOH, it would be possible to replace the tab offering the buzz service with a tab offering vanilla IRC chat but you'd notice a deterioration in presentation and only the very basic IRC chat functionality would be preserved. OTOOH, perhaps there's funding available to re-enable the remote service.

Just thinking out loud.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
is this sorted now?

I've not received any communication other than what's been posted here, so your guess is as good as mine I'm afraid.

As far as I can tell (from the explorer), the blockchain is ticking along nicely (https://minkiz.co/abe/chain/BeeCoin2Chain)

And the wallet seems to be stable. I know “it works for me” can be intensely irritating to those for whom it doesn't but it has been stable for about three weeks now, both the PoS difficulty and the network stake weight seem to be noticeably healthier ...

As of 14 Feb:

As of today:

So, I don't think I'm being overly optimistic if I respond to your “is this sorted now?” with “no reason I can see why it shouldn't have been”.

Cheers

Graham

nice wallet. for windows 7 no such ?
legendary
is this sorted now?

I've not received any communication other than what's been posted here, so your guess is as good as mine I'm afraid.

As far as I can tell (from the explorer), the blockchain is ticking along nicely (https://minkiz.co/abe/chain/BeeCoin2Chain)

And the wallet seems to be stable. I know “it works for me” can be intensely irritating to those for whom it doesn't but it has been stable for about three weeks now, both the PoS difficulty and the network stake weight seem to be noticeably healthier ...

As of 14 Feb:

As of today:

So, I don't think I'm being overly optimistic if I respond to your “is this sorted now?” with “no reason I can see why it shouldn't have been”.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is it the swap over am I late?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Even if you will do chmod a+x on leveldb/build_detect_platform you still can't compile wallet.

I don't seem to be able to reproduce that problem. When  build_detect_platform is -x then “make clean && make” succeeds. Could you post the error messages?

Cheers

Graham

I already posted error messages, you can see them above. And btw, allcoin had the same problems with BEE wallet compilation until they got a correct BEE wallet sources.

P.S. But, as I can see from allcoin answers to my ticket (BEE withdraw problem), their wallet is a few days outdated.
Maybe this is a cause why I still didn't receive my BEE withdraw... Huh

is this sorted now?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
No trust - there is no trade .  18.02.2015 sent from allcoin 3200000 Bee2 . They have not yet come .

Ah, I wouldn't know about that, I've never had any Bee2.

Cheers

Graham

as i saw, BEE's wallet was frozen in allcoin
So its better to ask allcoin support about what happen

Trade seem to be normal since its not connect to outside wallet
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
Tried to send 2 million to allcoin they never arrived as well, getting insane errors about already spend coins, even though i never ever send any at all
legendary
No trust - there is no trade .  18.02.2015 sent from allcoin 3200000 Bee2 . They have not yet come .

Ah, I wouldn't know about that, I've never had any Bee2.

Cheers

Graham
BEE trade stopped on allcoin  Shocked
What's happened?

BEE_BTC removed. BEE_LTC and BEE_DOGE remain.

Cheers

Graham

legendary
What's happened?

BEE_BTC removed. BEE_LTC and BEE_DOGE remain.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What's happened?
legendary
Code:
make -f makefile.unix -e PIE=1 USE_UPNP=-

Then it should compile without issues.

Except that the PIE=1 directive reveals that somehow leveldb isn't compiled with -fPIC by default and causes a link failure. I found I needed to explicitly add a -fPIC to the OPTIONS in leveldb's Makefile;

Code:
-OPT ?= -O2 -DNDEBUG       # (A) Production use (optimized mode)
+OPT ?= -O2 -DNDEBUG -fPIC # (A) Production use (optimized mode)

HTH

Cheers

Graham
legendary
I don't seem to be able to reproduce that problem. When  build_detect_platform is -x then “make clean && make” succeeds. Could you post the error messages?

I already posted error messages, you can see them above.

Ah, okay. That does seem to be the same issue, the error messages match the ones in this earlier report+fix: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3029801

After an initial failure resulting in the above errors, change the file permission and then reset the state with:

Code:
chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
cd src
make clean -f makefile.unix
make -f makefile.unix -e PIE=1 USE_UPNP=-

Then it should compile without issues.

The cleanup is automatically performed when compiling the gui wallet but not when compiling the headless daemon from inside the ./src subdirectory. It's caught me out a couple of times.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I will post a new zip with the correct leveldb files mates. Smiley
Even if you will do chmod a+x on leveldb/build_detect_platform you still can't compile wallet.

Cheers

Graham

I already posted error messages, you can see them above. And btw, allcoin had the same problems with BEE wallet compilation until they got a correct BEE wallet sources.

P.S. But, as I can see from allcoin answers to my ticket (BEE withdraw problem), their wallet is a few days outdated.
Maybe this is a cause why I still didn't receive my BEE withdraw... Huh
legendary

Cheers

Graham
There is a problem with new BEE sources that you gave me. And I can understand why Mark from Allcoin can't compile it.

I reckon it's just the usual issue of src/leveldb/build_detect_platform not having the 'x' flag set:

Code:
Building LevelDB ...
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/www/lib/abe/beecoinv2/beecoinv2exchange/src/leveldb'

which is fixable with:

Code:
$ chmod a+x leveldb/build_detect_platform
You are wrong. Even if you will do chmod a+x on leveldb/build_detect_platform you still can't compile wallet.
It's because a wrong leveldb version that was included in bee wallet and not in "build_detect_platform not having the 'x' flag set".

Soopy,
not all good with BEE wallet on Allcoin. I tried to withdraw a 2.5 Millions of BEE AFTER the wallet was fixed on Allcoin, but I still didn't receive them Sad
My txid:9c424ad1f7a76e8aa20b5bfc428fde43ba191ef4beb492fd14e74e353acf7c0b
Can you help?
BeeCoin is Back UP on ALLCOIN! Smiley

A huge thanks goes to Mark and everyone at ALLCOIN for bringing to our attention of any issues if any with regards to BeeCoin and giving us a chance to come up with a fix and working things out as they always do! Cheers!
Thank you very much! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

thanks soopy for your continued support.
Жаль, что проблемы с кошельком биржи похоже остались прежними..  Из кошелька в кошелек транзакция любой суммы проходит достаточно быстро . При выводе монет с биржи в кошелек суммой до 150000 транзакции проходят. Транзакции свыше 150000 могут задержаться до 10 дней . При вводе на депозит биржи такие-же проблемы .
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
BeeCoin is Back UP on ALLCOIN! Smiley

A huge thanks goes to Mark and everyone at ALLCOIN for bringing to our attention of any issues if any with regards to BeeCoin and giving us a chance to come up with a fix and working things out as they always do! Cheers!
Thank you very much! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

thanks soopy for your continued support.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: