Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 82. (Read 133395 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Oh you mean the stats on the page or the stats on your sg/cgminer ?

The stats on the page are currently a bit inaccurate as we need more miners for them to make them more responsive. with such a few miners, inserts in the database happen only 2-3 times per minute, which is too few for accurate stats, if more miners join, the share buffer fills faster which then automatically gets flushed more often into the database, then we have more accurate stats.

your cg/sgminer should report the correct sharerate though.

Gotcha!  Last thing, any chance of getting the minimum notice upped?  It tells me to initiate a transfer after 30,000 BEEs which is nothing.  I don't mind if the withdraw fee is increased to compensate!

Sure... How much you want ? Smiley

5million? that's about 4 times a day!  Grin

Well with your hashrate Smiley

I've set the max limit to 500.000 ... that should be ok for most.. I don't want to keep so many coins on the server, therefore I always go with lower limits..

Are payouts working? I did a manual payout few hours ago and it hasn't gone through yet

Cronjob was hanging, did a restart, payout should come through now
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

The stats on the page are currently a bit inaccurate as we need more miners for them to make them more responsive. with such a few miners, inserts in the database happen only 2-3 times per minute, which is too few for accurate stats, if more miners join, the share buffer fills faster which then automatically gets flushed more often into the database, then we have more accurate stats.

Gotcha!  Last thing, any chance of getting the minimum notice upped?  It tells me to initiate a transfer after 30,000 BEEs which is nothing.  I don't mind if the withdraw fee is increased to compensate!

I've set the max limit to 500.000 ... that should be ok for most.. I don't want to keep so many coins on the server, therefore I always go with lower limits..

Are payouts working? I did a manual payout few hours ago and it hasn't gone through yet
legendary

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

legendary

legendary

Getting started shows stratum+tcp://beev2.suprnova.cc:8811
I had to use stratum+tcp://bee.suprnova.cc:8811 in order to connect

Thanks mate, Problem solved!  Connected and running

OCminer you might want to change the getting started section with the Stratum address because my guess is other people did the same as me and just got frustrated and left.  Works fine taking out the v2

Same here......

Sending some Hash your way......

link is fixed now !

Awsome!

Is there any way to stabilize the pool or am I just throwing to much hash at it?  It keeps dropping my Hash but its on the pool side not the rigs.

I've just had a look at the logfiles and saw nothing special.. Also the load on the server is very low so there shouldn't be any problems at all.

My 8MH/s Test-Rig has no problems currently.

How do you see it "dropping" your hash ? Rejects ?

No the Hash just drops, I have an 8 MH rig and a 39MH rig on it and some times it will knock me down to 16MH total and then it seems the rigs take a bit of time to gear back up into the 40s.

OCminer you might want to change the getting started section with the Stratum address because my guess is other people did the same as me and just got frustrated and left.  Works fine taking out the v2

Same here......

link is fixed now !

Awsome!

Is there any way to stabilize the pool or am I just throwing to much hash at it?  It keeps dropping my Hash but its on the pool side not the rigs.

I've just had a look at the logfiles and saw nothing special.. Also the load on the server is very low so there shouldn't be any problems at all.

No the Hash just drops, I have an 8 MH rig and a 39MH rig on it and some times it will knock me down to 16MH total and then it seems the rigs take a bit of time to gear back up into the 40s.
legendary

Same here......

link is fixed now !

Awsome!

Same here......

link is fixed now !

Awsome!

How long does the Swap from Bee to BeeV2 usually take, is it automated or does it get done manually

Thanks
legendary

Same here......

link is fixed now !
Activity: 152
Merit: 10

Same here......

Activity: 882
My R9 290x only had 890Khs with X11 and it's so hot (85C with 90% fan speed). Anybody know a good config for R9 290x with X11 algo? Sad

post your config.
legendary

I will fix that in a minute, thx for heads up
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Pool Courtesy of OCMINER

https://bee.suprnova.cc/

Put 8 Mh on it for 40 minutes, tried all different configurations couldn't get it to work.  No other miners, anybody had any success with it?

Mining with 8 MH/s since 5 minutes, already found two blocks, no problems at all, not sure whats wrong with your config:

http://i.imgur.com/lv14n0n.png

Ya not to sure what's going on Just tried it again:

stratum+tcp://beev2.suprnova.cc:8811
Userlogin.workername
password

and nothing.. my rigs has just drops.  I have been mining mainly on dedicated and such across different coins and tried a few other smaller pools and they have all just worked for me....So not really sure what I am doing wrong.

I would mine it if I could but I have spent about an 1 hour of wasting hash trying to get it to work...I am renting my hash not sure if that makes a difference?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Pool Courtesy of OCMINER

https://bee.suprnova.cc/

Put 8 Mh on it for 40 minutes, tried all different configurations couldn't get it to work.  No other miners, anybody had any success with it?

Mining with 8 MH/s since 5 minutes, already found two blocks, no problems at all, not sure whats wrong with your config:

Ya not to sure what's going on Just tried it again:

stratum+tcp://beev2.suprnova.cc:8811
Userlogin.workername
password

and nothing.. my rigs has just drops.  I have been mining mainly on dedicated and such across different coins and tried a few other smaller pools and they have all just worked for me....So not really sure what I am doing wrong.

I would mine it if I could but I have spent about an 1 hour of wasting hash trying to get it to work...I am renting my hash not sure if that makes a difference?

Did Solo work for you? What are your specs?

~SoopY~
Pages:
Jump to: