Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 85. (Read 133395 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
It seems like some people still mining on BEE1. May we stop that?

how can we stop it? the chain will not move and we need to swap the coins over still? after 13 more days bee1 is gone anyway
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
It seems like some people still mining on BEE1. May we stop that?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
And Please don't fabricate the truth and act all that you never received a cent from the giveaways.

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/SJJtixP6u7RwWFdSjcDTGtzH2ZEcJ5ijbA

And Spread false information.

Date: 5/19/2014 14:31
To: SJJtixP6u7RwWFdSjcDTGtzH2ZEcJ5ijbA
Debit: -0.0000662 SHC
Transaction fee: -0.00000003 SHC
Net amount: -0.00006623 SHC
Transaction ID: 7ac48512e49b545a52631366ccf77b36c2ecf426f820baa00c62b93dda9b39e2

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 120
 ;Di like this coin.go to the moon.good work dev.Every place has a jerk, you need not care about dev. Because they do not get what they want interest, That's it. Don't see other people's efforts, just want to reap without sowing. This stuff I think bee don't need them. Like a dog here roar. You don't like bee let you away from here. Mix the ball too much. Why don't you stop barking, to do some work.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Lol, more countdowns that probably won't result in anything like last time, Idk why soopy gets mad when people say shit about him, he has a bad past on not following through with what he says.

I will not reply to you since you seem to not appreciate anything that are presented with seems like you are the same in real life as well. Smiley

Tell me about my bad past I'd love to hear? Apart from helping communities that are falling which you think might be bad and about shit talks well I've carefully noted that's it's only you and another spreading all crap here. Smiley

Regards,
~SoopY~

Ask and you shall receive... You burned me and a lot of others on your task/giveaway of SherlockCoin here: http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,577.0.html and here: http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,440.0.htm

Then you attempted to salvage your reputation by posting (for everyone to see) that I had posted a bad wallet address and to send you a PM with the correct address. Well I did just that and I never received anything. I tried getting your attention on the thread, to no avail, and finally contacted "novacadian" (coinzen Administrator). You wouldn't respond to him either and he had to lock your thread in order to stop all the peeps from doing your voting tasks and not being rewarded.

There you go..want more?? Funny how the past always catches up. So you gonna honor your debts or not? No more PM's dude, post what you intend to do about this, right here, for all to see. If you honor your debt, I will post that here also.

Cryptosandwich is getting ready to post a list of all know GA ripoffs. It either stops here or believe me..it's gonna get real bad for you. So what's it gonna be?

BTW..a screen shot of this has been taken, so if you delete it it will be re-posted everywhere.

lol mate if you had any issues you are always welcome to PM me or either post anywhere that I'd see we'll that for instance on the Sherlockcoin thread here on Bitcointalk , that's how you resolve problems like grownups not go around throwing  bricks at one another.

Yes Your SHC address was incorrect , how come others got their SHC giveaway and you didn't simply because your address was incorrect , I went out of my way to say that you in a PM without ignoring you or anyone who was taking part of the giveaway , some people don't do that with running 100s of giveaways and giving to many users they wouldn't even notice , just because I was courteous enough to inform you that your wallet address is wrong , is this why you are attacking me? lol , everyone on the giveaway has received what they were to recieve I'm not holding back a cent on those , you would have received your share by now if you had informed me your address then there.

LOGIC! Smiley

I'm still ready to send that SHCs to you whenever you are ready to give me a valid address, that's how I resolve issues , not going around taking screenshots and what not. Smiley

Cryptosandwich very well knows who I am and what I offer and that I'm a man of my word , ask Devie. Smiley

~SoopY~

PS: I'm also ready to give you all the transaction logs of sent SHCs of the giveaway for everyone at Coinzen to see.

There is no reason , not a single one that I want to keep away from sending you your fair share at the giveaway. It's simple logic man , why would I not send you when I've sent 100s maybe even 1000s of people who took part in the giveaway , and I only seen you that had problems with the wallet others have received and ITS ONLY YOU that has made complaints to Coinzen not any other.

I'm mostly residing on BTCT and if you encountered a problem about a coin that I'm part of , you have many ways to contact me not just one.

Lol, more countdowns that probably won't result in anything like last time, Idk why soopy gets mad when people say shit about him, he has a bad past on not following through with what he says.

I will not reply to you since you seem to not appreciate anything that are presented with seems like you are the same in real life as well. Smiley

Tell me about my bad past I'd love to hear? Apart from helping communities that are falling which you think might be bad and about shit talks well I've carefully noted that's it's only you and another spreading all crap here. Smiley

Regards,
~SoopY~

Ask and you shall receive... You burned me and a lot of others on your task/giveaway of SherlockCoin here: http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,577.0.html and here: http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,440.0.htm

Then you attempted to salvage your reputation by posting (for everyone to see) that I had posted a bad wallet address and to send you a PM with the correct address. Well I did just that and I never received anything. I tried getting your attention on the thread, to no avail, and finally contacted "novacadian" (coinzen Administrator). You wouldn't respond to him either and he had to lock your thread in order to stop all the peeps from doing your voting tasks and not being rewarded.

There you go..want more?? Funny how your past always catches up with you. So you gonna honor your debts or not? No more PM's dude, post what you intend to do about this, right here, for all to see. If you honor your debt, I will post that here also.

Cryptosandwich is getting ready to post a list of all know GA ripoffs. It either stops here or believe me..it's gonna get a lot worse for you. So what's it gonna be?

BTW..a screen shot of this has been taken, so if you delete it it will be re-posted everywhere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
hmm,, 6 latoshi and almost no buy support, it's not what I expected after change of algo, but I hope bee will constantly fly up after this whole swapping mess.

While it did sit at 4 litaoshi for ages so at least its up 50%!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
hmm,, 6 latoshi and almost no buy support, it's not what I expected after change of algo, but I hope bee will constantly fly up after this whole swapping mess.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
SORRY, but.....This threads OP is the most confusing mess I have ever seen. Which of all the windows wallet versions posted there is the link for BEE v2? v1.0 or v1.2 or ver1.3 HuhHuh? jeeezzzzuss

I see you are the only one confused here. Smiley Anyhow BeeCoinV2 has only 1.0.0

-Dev
SORRY, but.....This threads OP is the most confusing mess I have ever seen. Which of all the windows wallet versions posted there is the link for BEE v2? v1.0 or v1.2 or ver1.3 HuhHuh? jeeezzzzuss
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Guys,we've opened BEE(v2) market.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/bee_ltc

Thank you very much Mate, your support and assistance extended towards making BEE a success is very much appreciated.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Guys,we've opened BEE(v2) market.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/bee_ltc

Great!
I like that the short name "bee" was preserved in v2 (bee/ltc market).

Future exchanges should also use "bee" market  Smiley

Activity: 168
Activity: 121
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
All swaps should have been processed by now. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: