Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 89. (Read 133395 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
I am Apiarist in real life, I know for the bee...that why I love bee...

Can you help us decide which would be the best direction to focus our attention in helping honey bees?  Would direct funding to a well established ORG be best?  Are the little guys (Apiarists like yourself or hobbyists) better off with the assistance?  Would simple public awareness help?  

What are your thoughts?  You must bee concerned.

I understand 10% sounds like a lot, but the more we have, the more there is to share.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
thank you Dotcommie, Yacare, Bizzargin for your replys. i now have a bee 2 wallet yeah. my very limited IQ just needs to know now if i can swap coins from my bee 0.6.4 wallet or do i redownload 1.0.1 to make the transfer. i will donate 1,000,000 bee 2 coins to the 1st of these 3 mentioned usernames who can answer this question. cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Wow That's nice! Smiley It's awesome and great to know my friend , also the foundation is planning on having a BEE2 Giveaway as a thank you for Apiarists for taking care and commit to save Bees as well as there are projects underway to fund and encourage honey bee enthusiasts to start adopting more bees.Smiley

~SoopY~
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I love bee but not that tax : 10% Block Tax per block goes to the BeeCoin Foundation
10% too high for me

10% tax is less like less than 1% of a premine , it was actually decided by the community and for the community. Smiley And for the betterment and future of BEE this is not I repeat it is not a Pump and Dump coin! Smiley

10% is around 2000 coins per block , why be so greedy when you can give a bit to the community as a thank you for sustaining BEE. Smiley
I love bee but not that tax : 10% Block Tax per block goes to the BeeCoin Foundation
10% too high for me

I have to disagree.  A couple reasons:

1.  There are a lot of coins already in circulation.  This will help the foundation catch up!
2.  No begging needed.  There will be little need for a request to the community for their coins.
3.  The constant flow of BEEv2 to the foundation makes it easier for planning and commitment to causes. (Similar to a salary vs contracting work)
4.  THE BEES ARE WORTH IT.  Do you know where you would BEE without them??

Here is an AWESOME recent documentary I encourage you to check out.  

Nature Documentary HD : Silence of the Bees
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaQWYi-628o
Activity: 13
10% too high for me
Great job on the coin swap method.  Worked in under 5 minutes.

Any working pools around? 
Hi Soopy, thank you for all your hard work, i dont really understand how to swap my becoins v1 to bee v2. when i go to supplied thread, the only wallet download there is beecoin v 1.0.1, i'm affraid i will overwrite my wallet.dat file. i'm not very computer minded,it took me many goes to learn how to mine for coins.. i only have 10.2 million coins, but i did mine them on an asuus laptop with NVIDIA gtx 670m card. (120kh/s) lol. unfortunately i am unable to mine X11 with NVIDIA, so these are probably all i will ever own, unless i mine something else and then trade them for LTC or BTC, and then buy beecoinv2. thank you once again for your hard work Soopy,

You need to download the bee2 wallet from this thread, then generate a bee2 address, copy it. Then open your bee 1 wallet and proceed with the swap instructions.
Bee2 wallet should not overwrite your bee1 wallet, so you can have both at the same time (but just in case, make sure you have backed up your wallet.dat before).

thanks for the reply. i have the wallet, but can't get passed the password keeps saying incorrect password. this i what i typed in C7MK6K&6U)nJ5rp>*#xBxL:$Ct-4z'w@HB2

Download the "FIXED" wallet below on OP.  It has no password requirement and I required it anyways for the DLL's.
Hi Soopy, thank you for all your hard work, i dont really understand how to swap my becoins v1 to bee v2. when i go to supplied thread, the only wallet download there is beecoin v 1.0.1, i'm affraid i will overwrite my wallet.dat file. i'm not very computer minded,it took me many goes to learn how to mine for coins.. i only have 10.2 million coins, but i did mine them on an asuus laptop with NVIDIA gtx 670m card. (120kh/s) lol. unfortunately i am unable to mine X11 with NVIDIA, so these are probably all i will ever own, unless i mine something else and then trade them for LTC or BTC, and then buy beecoinv2. thank you once again for your hard work Soopy,

You need to download the bee2 wallet from this thread, then generate a bee2 address, copy it. Then open your bee 1 wallet and proceed with the swap instructions.
Bee2 wallet should not overwrite your bee1 wallet, so you can have both at the same time (but just in case, make sure you have backed up your wallet.dat before).

thanks for the reply. i have the wallet, but can't get passed the password keeps saying incorrect password. this i what i typed in C7MK6K&6U)nJ5rp>*#xBxL:$Ct-4z'w@HB2
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
where can i buy bee2 on exchange ?

cant yet as far as i know.... allcoin will have it on there soon though i think
Activity: 210
where can i buy bee2 on exchange ?
legendary
When i try to install the new v2 wallet i get a system error message that says "The program can't start because libwinpthread-1.dll is missing." I was able to install and run the first v2 wallet without a problem. I cleared %appdata% before installing new version.

thanks

can get it from jackpotcoins download or actually soopy put another link on the OP for people having issues with that.

Thank you i just noticed the link.

no problem
Activity: 43
When i try to install the new v2 wallet i get a system error message that says "The program can't start because libwinpthread-1.dll is missing." I was able to install and run the first v2 wallet without a problem. I cleared %appdata% before installing new version.

thanks

can get it from jackpotcoins download or actually soopy put another link on the OP for people having issues with that.

Thank you i just noticed the link.
legendary

thanks

Activity: 43

thanks
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust

Activity: 476

X11 for Nvidia was released a few days ago.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I've sent my BEE coins to BEE-V2 as swap procedure, the transaction is confirmed now, when it can be received in my BEE-V2 wallet

Date: 2014/5/18 07:19
To: bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF
Debit: -1857297.36882062 BEE
Transaction fee: -0.25 BEE
Net amount: -1857297.61882062 BEE
Transaction ID: b72bd351b5a6ba21416c7825aa08cdeffd665557cd649a9109aa5c2b18c80ed8
Transaction comment:
text:39j33kKA65znvV6Tik3dqLhExz4hrEGsaM
Pages:
Jump to: