Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 100. (Read 11497 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
March 23, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
Hello everyone! This is great news: BeEasy will take part in #Decenter cryptoevent in Moscow on March 27-28!!! Pending this event!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=215888072325010&substory_index=0&id=168545770392574

This is great. Good luck BeEasy. BeEasy surely will stands out again in the event. This is the good chance for the listeners of this event to know how great BeEasy was.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 03:09:33 PM
Is there a branch in Russian or not? When is the mobile application scheduled to be launched?

We do have Russian branches, check them out:

✉️Telegram chat (rus): t.me/beeasyico

✉️Telegram channel (rus): t.me/channelbeeasyico

✉️FB RUS: facebook.com/icobeeasy/

There will be no mobile application in the near future, however a Telegram bot for monitoring mining progress is planned.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
March 23, 2018, 02:31:23 PM
Is there a branch in Russian or not? When is the mobile application scheduled to be launched?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:16:20 PM
Hello everyone! This is great news: BeEasy will take part in #Decenter cryptoevent in Moscow on March 27-28!!! Pending this event!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=215888072325010&substory_index=0&id=168545770392574

By the way It will be the largest exhibition of crypto-projects in Europe with over 100.000 participants🤘🤘🤘

The official project team told that in the post a mistake and they will fix it. The conference will have over 10,000 people
March 23, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

By the way It will be the largest exhibition of crypto-projects in Europe with over 100.000 participants🤘🤘🤘
March 23, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

The most anticipated event in March)
March 23, 2018, 01:33:08 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
March 23, 2018, 07:50:55 AM
​​About BeEasy Telegram News Smiley
We are happy to share information about EasyCare module of Beeasy.

BeEasy is a socially conscious project. We care about the environment, people’s health, and preventing animal extinction. All of our products provide an opportunity to donate a percentage of your profits to one of our partner charity organizations either on a onetime or regular basis.  That's why we created this module. At BeEasy, we work every day to make this world a better place and help people in need.

Would you use this opportunity in your platform? What kind of charity organizations do you support more?
N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
Yes, I also believe BeEasy will be successful. There is certainly a demand for such a platform, especially from smaller projects that only have limited resources and lack the knowledge of all that stuff that comes along with an ICO/crowdfunding campaign.

The team has set itself serious goals, I am sure in case of gradual achievement of these goals growth will be ensured!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 04:44:42 AM
Yes, I also believe BeEasy will be successful. There is certainly a demand for such a platform, especially from smaller projects that only have limited resources and lack the knowledge of all that stuff that comes along with an ICO/crowdfunding campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
I just say ico, is it still running and there is no problem? I have heard of it as if it were a dam, in the absence of an ICO. I'm right if I'm wrong. thanks
Absence of ICO? The team?
Can you clarify about this and where did you heard about that fud?

sorry but I can not see the website I read. but there's no problem with ico of BeEasy, sorry for my question.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 03:02:16 PM
EasyPlay displays a grid of bonuses provided by the project partner-vendors allowing you to spend cryptocurrency from your balance. What’s more, you can easily calculate the mining timeline for accessing a specific bonus, review the list of acquired bonuses, and monitor your progress bar. That's how great BeEasy.
Activity: 224
Pastel Network
March 22, 2018, 02:22:17 PM
I just say ico, is it still running and there is no problem? I have heard of it as if it were a dam, in the absence of an ICO. I'm right if I'm wrong. thanks

Where's the link of this news that the ICO was absence? Check their fb site, you will see that they always update their supporters. Also, they got new conference a week ago and it was successful too.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 02:05:20 PM
Are you a PRO in mining?

Beeasy has a special module for you. Meet EasyPool!

EasyPool is multicurrency pool featuring an embedded management system for the mining equipment. You can have all the best solutions for miners in one software. Professional mining software including:

Multicurrency pool
- cryptocurrency pools for ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred with regular new coin supply

Admin
- mining equipment management system

Mobile app
- application for access your stats and admin panel right from your smartphone

Software
- client software with user-friendly interface

Telegram-bot
- distant remote for mining equipment

Imagine that you have all these features in one place. This is real, and this is EasyPool. We make mining easier and available for everyone. Join us!

Cryptocurrency mining made easy. That is the BeEasy promise to its users and supporters!
The team make a way to the mining to be understand and make things easier for us. They are sincerely helping us much. BeEasy is super kind project that always think their supporters on how they make their life easier. Smiley

I've been following this project closely and I believe the future of crypto mining, trade,  is in good hands with BeEasy.
They offer everything a users needs in order to become profitable
Me too, I agree with that. BeEasy makes crypto mining and trading into understandable and simplest way. They are very sincere to their supporters. I'm happy to be with here.
Activity: 70
March 22, 2018, 01:09:09 PM
Has crypto conference in Moscow with the participation of the project BeEasy already begun?
what news?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
March 22, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
BeEasy project is introduced by international group of companies named "Cryptocompany" in early 2017, project current values is more than 1.5M  USD which includes owner assets and reinvested revenues. Revenue generated from ICO will be used in project marketing and further development for global expansion.
March 22, 2018, 01:03:33 PM
By the way, What about mobile application BeEasy?
Does anyone know anything about this?
Hello, for now we have app for the PC only.

BeEasy, im a mobile user and prefer a mobile for monitoring my financial asset maybe BeEasy would care to make a mobile one cause a lot of members of the community prefer it. Hope you release a mobile version for the BeEasy platform. Take a look of Binance and Kucoin they have a mobile version of their exchange and it simply works. If BeEasy would have this it will be so amazing.

Thanks for the info.
I also think that a mobile application is simply necessary.
It will definitely add to the popularity of the project!
In addition, it's just very convenient!!!
March 22, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
Oh, you redesign the website - it's really very nice  Wink

New website simply excellent) Informative and stylish Grin

I'm fully agree with you!
The rebranding went for the good!!!
Even the appearance of the site looks better than it was!
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
March 22, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
The project BeEasy seems promising.
It is not clear why such a long period of dissolution?
But in general, the idea is interesting, I wish good luck to the creators!!!!

Im excited also for the launching of the project. BeEasy has so much features that it will be a hit when it hits the market. I know the development team are taking their time to refine everything before the launch.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
March 22, 2018, 09:06:28 AM
Are you a PRO in mining?

Beeasy has a special module for you. Meet EasyPool!

EasyPool is multicurrency pool featuring an embedded management system for the mining equipment. You can have all the best solutions for miners in one software. Professional mining software including:

Multicurrency pool
- cryptocurrency pools for ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred with regular new coin supply

Admin
- mining equipment management system

Mobile app
- application for access your stats and admin panel right from your smartphone

Software
- client software with user-friendly interface

Telegram-bot
- distant remote for mining equipment

Imagine that you have all these features in one place. This is real, and this is EasyPool. We make mining easier and available for everyone. Join us!

Cryptocurrency mining made easy. That is the BeEasy promise to its users and supporters!
The team make a way to the mining to be understand and make things easier for us. They are sincerely helping us much. BeEasy is super kind project that always think their supporters on how they make their life easier. Smiley

I've been following this project closely and I believe the future of crypto mining, trade,  is in good hands with BeEasy.
They offer everything a users needs in order to become profitable

so you say mining is just too easy for you? maybe you've got it. can we know why you think it's easy for you.
This would be great services for the EasyPool it will be easy for us to access our mining stats in mobile apps. And updated in the telegram about the tools. This way make us more easier on this platform lessen time and can access easily.
Pages:
Jump to: