Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 23. (Read 11460 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 11:00:20 PM
When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

yes thats correct before they showing to the public they study every details aspect information in the different platform to make all run smoothly many of this project is thinking how they develop the project to be successful.
yap all good result because of the team and participant motivation they know beeasy have a right way to blockchain crypto which can deliver to all how it could be part beeasy is.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 10:25:59 PM
When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

yes thats correct before they showing to the public they study every details aspect information in the different platform to make all run smoothly many of this project is thinking how they develop the project to be successful.
Activity: 364
June 08, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

June 08, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

June 08, 2018, 01:41:42 PM
June 08, 2018, 01:35:55 PM
I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
Activity: 280
June 08, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
June 08, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

June 08, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

June 08, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
June 08, 2018, 12:59:50 PM
I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
June 08, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
June 08, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

Activity: 392
June 08, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

June 08, 2018, 12:36:20 PM
June 08, 2018, 12:30:58 PM
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
June 08, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
June 08, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

June 08, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: