Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 24. (Read 11460 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:59:19 AM
I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
Well, this is something good about BeEasy, they are more concerned on the convenience that their users will have and at the same time people will benefit with the services that they are offering.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens.  

Beasy is good rated on different website. Anyway I am not really like the idea. Too much silimar projects already launched. One more "blockchain" project on the line.

As what you said BeEasy received a lot of good ratings that means that they can see the potential of this project, and let us not compare BeEasy with other projects cause,  it is different from other projects. 

comparing to other project is not a good part you saying those part of the project that doesn't have to other one for me beeasy build for a unique concept to helping the ecosystem in blockchain world to introduce to the world the changes is coming for the better future.

you have a point but sometimes we can't prevented to say something from other because we censorious how the project goes on just keep us updated

you already mention "it is different from other projects", it was new and will make changes in cryptocurrency world. you can't compare BeEasy in another project as it is UNIQUE.
Definitely I agree on you sir. BeEasy has a lot of features that don't have by other ICO. BeEasy is very unique that even to animals they care about. The project and the team has a heart that are willing to help other.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 08, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
Like this idea, but I still have some questions. Why I should become owner of ETKN? What benefits team offer for token owners? I can find I simple answer for this question.
If you have ETKN tokens, you have the opportunity to have this:
- you get a 50% discount for the pool services.
- the platform provides you with special offers from our partners, available exclusively to users paying in ETKN tokens.
- claim a 50% discount for orders fees and paying commission for converting assets to and from fiat. The exchange fees may vary depending on the transaction type, in addition, they can also fluctuate in accord with the market conditions, however, none of this affects the discount rate provided to users in exchange for ETKN.
- claim a 50% discount for the liquidiry management’s services. The regular commission fee is 5% for asset input and output, however using ETKN tokens guarantees the 2.5% fee.
- 30% discount available for power renting (cloud mining) and 50% discount available for installing your own equipment in BeEasy data center.

These are the advantage of having the ETKN tokens.

Activity: 252
Merit: 37
June 08, 2018, 10:32:05 AM
The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
What do you mean?
Can you talk about this in more detail, please?

Rent computing power for mining, telegram bot that can monitor your equipment remotely, donations to charity, an extended range of currency pairs for trading and much more.
The project began its development in the 3rd quarter of 2017 and according to the road map, the development will be completed at the end of 2018. It is very interesting that we will present the development team for such a very short time.
Yes,  they have to wait but it will be worth it.  This kind of project needs time to be fully developed so that it can deliver great results,  especially they are not just offering one service.
The huge advantage of this project is that a team is working hard on it, which is ready to spend all its energy on making a really high-quality product and presenting it to the market.
I agree! BeEasy's team is working have to create a flawless platform during launch. They have even released their Beta version and some features of BeEasy ahead of schedule. Try to check their website to test it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
June 08, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
And what exactly unites this service, to be more precise?
The platform offers a full range of services and tools for working with crypto currency. Mining, trading, exchanging, receiving goods and services, and many other things ... Have not you even studied the project before writing about it and asking questions?
I just came across this project and while I begin to study all the features of this platform. I was interested in what you wrote about this platform, I think it's worth studying it in more detail, do you think?
I think you should read the documentation of this project, which is available on the website. There in detail it is described how this works and what advantages and special features this platform includes.
Try also to visit BeEasy's telegram channel. Many helpful members and support team to assist you if you have any questions and clarifications about the platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
What do you mean?

Rent computing power for mining, telegram bot that can monitor your equipment remotely, donations to charity, an extended range of currency pairs for trading and much more.
The project began its development in the 3rd quarter of 2017 and according to the road map, the development will be completed at the end of 2018. It is very interesting that we will present the development team for such a very short time.
Yes,  they have to wait but it will be worth it.  This kind of project needs time to be fully developed so that it can deliver great results,  especially they are not just offering one service.
The huge advantage of this project is that a team is working hard on it, which is ready to spend all its energy on making a really high-quality product and presenting it to the market.
Activity: 392
June 08, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
The platform offers a full range of services and tools for working with crypto currency. Mining, trading, exchanging, receiving goods and services, and many other things ... Have not you even studied the project before writing about it and asking questions?
I just came across this project and while I begin to study all the features of this platform. I was interested in what you wrote about this platform, I think it's worth studying it in more detail, do you think?
I think you should read the documentation of this project, which is available on the website. There in detail it is described how this works and what advantages and special features this platform includes.
Yes of course I will do it, thank you for your help.
In general, I believe that the industry needs such projects, they popularize the blockchain technology and promote the development of this everywhere.
This project is even more than that, its goal is to involve as many new users as possible, who previously did not use this and provide them with convenient functionality.
It's really cool I believe. Attracting new users is an excellent opportunity for the industry to develop faster and in other ways. This pace will soon cover all areas of our lives.
And I think it's good. Such technologies as blockade will greatly facilitate many areas of our life and therefore I only support such initiatives.
I completely agree with you, the future behind such projects, and I believe that we are on the threshold of something new. I believe that future projects will be able to simplify our lives and make better.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 09:39:40 AM
In general, I believe that the industry needs such projects, they popularize the blockchain technology and promote the development of this everywhere.
This project is even more than that, its goal is to involve as many new users as possible, who previously did not use this and provide them with convenient functionality.
It's really cool I believe. Attracting new users is an excellent opportunity for the industry to develop faster and in other ways. This pace will soon cover all areas of our lives.
And I think it's good. Such technologies as blockade will greatly facilitate many areas of our life and therefore I only support such initiatives.
June 08, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
June 08, 2018, 09:20:00 AM
June 08, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
June 08, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
June 08, 2018, 09:03:35 AM
June 08, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
June 08, 2018, 08:45:57 AM
June 08, 2018, 08:43:20 AM
June 08, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
What do you mean?

June 08, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
What do you mean?

June 08, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
What do you mean?

June 08, 2018, 08:19:43 AM
What do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: