Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 25. (Read 11460 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 08:16:06 AM
The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
Activity: 280
June 08, 2018, 08:10:57 AM
The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
June 08, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
Activity: 280
June 08, 2018, 08:01:16 AM
June 08, 2018, 07:58:53 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 02:58:13 AM
478,16 BTC collected so far and ico end 21 days left
There's still space for Big investor  Wink

Hopefully when ico ends, Beeasy will at least be able to collect 1000 BTC
Good job Team..

i think before end of the month they achieve the target cap because of the active announcement and also participant collecting a big amount is proven there a lot of investor trusting beeasy.
June 08, 2018, 12:11:29 AM
We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens. 

Beasy is good rated on different website. Anyway I am not really like the idea. Too much silimar projects already launched. One more "blockchain" project on the line.

It would be better if you share the complete website address of this project "blockchain", I try to find it out but could not trace it as google is searching about blockchain technology only, I would like to check and compare it with BeEasy.
you can read here beeasy.io just type on your browser I just say to you beeasy is unique that you cant compare to other and also a very active platform give a lot of benefits and to help the other people.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
June 07, 2018, 10:47:51 PM
478,16 BTC collected so far and ico end 21 days left
There's still space for Big investor  Wink

Hopefully when ico ends, Beeasy will at least be able to collect 1000 BTC
Good job Team..
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
June 07, 2018, 10:31:36 PM
We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens. 

Beasy is good rated on different website. Anyway I am not really like the idea. Too much silimar projects already launched. One more "blockchain" project on the line.

It would be better if you share the complete website address of this project "blockchain", I try to find it out but could not trace it as google is searching about blockchain technology only, I would like to check and compare it with BeEasy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 10:08:13 PM
BeEasy incorporates developing of an own pioneering mining gear for more leasing to the users of the project ("cloud mining"). These finances would as well permit the company to expand the project's technological infrastructure mostly focusing on the exchange and to enlarge the project's comprehensive marketing approach. Actual running of the marketing and PR projects for attracting as many fresh users as probable...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 10:04:29 PM
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success!

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project

ICO  will end on June 30. For background: BeEasy are an all-in-one ecosystem of interrelated cryptocurrency processing services such as mining, fund, exchange, charity, gaining partner goods and services, and converting to fiat, among others. All you need and wanted are all available in BeEasy. Advisable to read the whitepaper but since it consist of 20 pages better to join on their official telegram.
Activity: 392
June 07, 2018, 09:25:13 PM
Strong project. I think it has a great future. Besides, blockchain technology can be involved almost anywhere so I think BeEasy will be growing very fast.
I hope you are right. I read some information about this project, but I still have doubts. There are many similar projects. Why it will be better than others?
Because I believe in its team so much. These guys know what they are doing. BeEasy architecture is really impressive. I have never seen something that will combine such features.
I know that it is great platform for mining, investing and other stuff. I am sure that the team is perfect, but why you are so sure about it?
Look, I am a very meticulous person. I think and choose a project for investment very long time. I choose this one, because I see how community is growing. I see how developers are interested to do all possible to improve the project. Besides, they have a special feature that I like the most.
Maybe, you are right. I hope it will meet your expectations. What is going on with public sales? What special feature do you mean?
It great. BeEasy sold almost half of the whole pool. I think it is impressive.
I meant that they about charity. For me it is very important too. Sometimes people forget how hard life sometimes could be. Everyone needs help.

Yes, I haven’t known about it yet. It is really so great. I hope users will support this charity activity and together will help others to make their life better.     
This project covers all kinds of activity. I am convinced that community support and adequate manager control will help beeasy to win all their competitors.
I am sure that we will see it soon. Most project need some time to show all capacity. I will be looking forward and wait what’ll happen next.
Activity: 364
June 07, 2018, 09:19:52 PM
Strong project. I think it has a great future. Besides, blockchain technology can be involved almost anywhere so I think BeEasy will be growing very fast.
I hope you are right. I read some information about this project, but I still have doubts. There are many similar projects. Why it will be better than others?
Because I believe in its team so much. These guys know what they are doing. BeEasy architecture is really impressive. I have never seen something that will combine such features.
I know that it is great platform for mining, investing and other stuff. I am sure that the team is perfect, but why you are so sure about it?
Look, I am a very meticulous person. I think and choose a project for investment very long time. I choose this one, because I see how community is growing. I see how developers are interested to do all possible to improve the project. Besides, they have a special feature that I like the most.
Maybe, you are right. I hope it will meet your expectations. What is going on with public sales? What special feature do you mean?
I meant that they about charity. For me it is very important too. Sometimes people forget how hard life sometimes could be. Everyone needs help.

Yes, I haven’t known about it yet. It is really so great. I hope users will support this charity activity and together will help others to make their life better.     
This project covers all kinds of activity. I am convinced that community support and adequate manager control will help beeasy to win all their competitors.
June 07, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

June 07, 2018, 09:09:39 PM
June 07, 2018, 09:04:11 PM
June 07, 2018, 08:59:35 PM
June 07, 2018, 08:54:25 PM
June 07, 2018, 08:48:39 PM
June 07, 2018, 08:42:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: