Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 35. (Read 11509 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 100
This is an interesting project. It's strange that I did not find it before.
Now I need to understand everything in detail.
Yes, this is really strange. The project has become very popular lately.
Of course, this is the merit of the developers.
I think it is not strange, it is more of unique. It is not too late if you want to become part of the project, you just need to study the project itself and join of the arguments and discussion on their telegram channel.
You have time to participate and help the project to be successful. You just need to read their white paper, medium and join in their telegram group so that you will be more familiarized with the project and be updated about the BeEasy.
Yeah absolutely right. Not to mention the active and very attentive group in telegram which will give you a lot of information about the whole project.
Activity: 308
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!
Activity: 434
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!
Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?

I do not think so, I'm sure of it! Because the project is supported by large investors who will invest their money in it!

and I know there are investors who invest in beeasy to further develop it. and it also helps keep other investors in this project.
Why? If you go through with their whitepaper, the concepts, features and even the principles are all well planned and justified. If you study and absorb the language which was stated, you would say that its worth to invest.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
this is Russian foundation?this is good news for beeasy another partnership big help for the project and also the charity who really need help hoping this spread all over the world.

As I understand at least a half of a new projects been launched by russian teams or they have some russian programmers or team members inside the dev team. Dunno why but it's the fact
Activity: 378
Do you think it is rational to invest in this project than backed by the price of the token?
Well it will depends on you sir. If you really believe and trust the project then you will not worry to your investment, but if you have any hesitation that this project will become successful then maybe you think twice or more before investing.
Activity: 420
Recently, I often think about the security of my data.
I began to look for a project that could provide this. I chose this project.
Good for you to decide to chose BeEasy because this is an all in-one ecosystem of interrelated cryptocurrency processing services such as mining, fund,
exchange, charity, gaining partner goods and services, and converting to fiat, among others.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
They extended BeEasy simply because this project is a promising one. Many crypto users are looking forward to this. This project is the solution in the increase number of people who wants to enter the mining industry, and there's more. This project is also multifunctional. It does mining as well as fund exchange, charity or even gather goods and services. This project is really awesome.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This project should greatly contribute to the accelerated development of the decentralized economy and its more active implementation in everyday life. The development team is doing a great job that will certainly lead to success!!!
Investing in this project would be a very good investment for potential investors and users of the platform.
This token has a really good potential for growth, but what does the users have to do with it?
Token holders will receive very good bonuses if they use this platform. For example, this discount on any type of commission which is 50%.
Really a very good bonus, a discount of as much as 50% is very cool.
But this is not the only opportunity to implement the tokens of this project.  The options for using this token are very diverse. For example, to buy at the cost of power in the data center-"cloud mining".
Activity: 364
This project should greatly contribute to the accelerated development of the decentralized economy and its more active implementation in everyday life. The development team is doing a great job that will certainly lead to success!!!
Investing in this project would be a very good investment for potential investors and users of the platform.
This token has a really good potential for growth, but what does the users have to do with it?
Token holders will receive very good bonuses if they use this platform. For example, this discount on any type of commission which is 50%.
Really a very good bonus, a discount of as much as 50% is very cool.
Activity: 210
The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
What do you mean?
Rent computing power for mining, telegram bot that can monitor your equipment remotely, donations to charity, an extended range of currency pairs for trading and much more.
The project began its development in the 3rd quarter of 2017 and according to the road map, the development will be completed at the end of 2018. It is very interesting that we will present the development team for such a very short time.
We have to wait until the end of 2018 to finally find out what the developers offer us. The ratings of various ICO publications show that the project has great potential.
Activity: 196
The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
What do you mean?
Rent computing power for mining, telegram bot that can monitor your equipment remotely, donations to charity, an extended range of currency pairs for trading and much more.
The project began its development in the 3rd quarter of 2017 and according to the road map, the development will be completed at the end of 2018. It is very interesting that we will present the development team for such a very short time.
What do you mean?
Activity: 420
even this platform have a different platform if not going to be active its useless right? so as much as the team and developer show the process and innovation to being active the platform this will be come more interest to all investor.
What do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: