Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 38. (Read 11509 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
it should be noted that the project meets its convictions, since it provides multifunctional services, in particular, presents a whole line of products with well-developed integration of services and solutions, which is aimed at both beginners and professionals.
Activity: 196
The road map tells us that the project is developing. the developers did a great job. Wink
I did not quite understand the purpose of this platform. what were the problems raised, and what solution was proposed?
BeEasy is a complete ecosystem for suppliers, offline stores, gaming studios and charities that can benefit from using the product in their marketing and user efforts with the integration of the API system
it is true. it is an ecosystem of interconnected crypto currency processing services such as mining, fund, exchange, charity, obtaining partner products and services, and in particular switching to fiat.
that is, as I understand it, the project's mission is to encourage the development of a decentralized economy of the block and crypto currency chain by attracting as many new, previously forgotten, authentic user groups..
non-professional users seem to be attracted to the crypto-currency market, providing convenient interfaces.
The road map tells us that the project is developing. the developers did a great job. Wink
I did not quite understand the purpose of this platform. what were the problems raised, and what solution was proposed?
BeEasy is a complete ecosystem for suppliers, offline stores, gaming studios and charities that can benefit from using the product in their marketing and user efforts with the integration of the API system
it is true. it is an ecosystem of interconnected crypto currency processing services such as mining, fund, exchange, charity, obtaining partner products and services, and in particular switching to fiat.
that is, as I understand it, the project's mission is to encourage the development of a decentralized economy of the block and crypto currency chain by attracting as many new, previously forgotten, authentic user groups..
it turns out that yes. while the project plays an important role for each user group, offering specific goods and services, a source of income and social responsibility for non-professional users, and providing flexible and clear tools for solving professional tasks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
BeEsy is an All-in-one Ecosystem service that is an interrelated cryptocurrency processing service, such as Charity, Exchange, Mining, Trading, BeEasy provides excellent services for beginners and professionals.
project is very promising, I hope that everything will be so, and the developers will be able to solve the problems that were posed
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Another great partnership created by #BeEasy!!!
The partnership of BeEasy with Rybakov Foundation will allow using cryptocurrency for the greater good!
"The partnership will allow for a more effective use of an EasyCare option in all products and services provided by the BeEasy project. All BeEasy users will be able to transfer cryptocurrency in support of charities and social projects."

this is Russian foundation?this is good news for beeasy another partnership big help for the project and also the charity who really need help hoping this spread all over the world.
BeEasy support humanity that's why this project is good to support they don't disregard donating for someone who needs support. BeEasy care that makes them successful investor will realize that this project doesn't leave them behind.
Activity: 420
The partnership of BeEasy with Rybakov Foundation will allow using cryptocurrency for the greater good!
"The partnership will allow for a more effective use of an EasyCare option in all products and services provided by the BeEasy project. All BeEasy users will be able to transfer cryptocurrency in support of charities and social projects."

this is Russian foundation?this is good news for beeasy another partnership big help for the project and also the charity who really need help hoping this spread all over the world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
And how many will have to wait for an increase in the price of tokens on the exchange? Week, month, year?

That is mostly tied to a huge news, not only about that token but about any other coin. For example if this token based on ETH and Ethereum would go lower in price, that exact token would go up.
Activity: 448
Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

BeEasy makes it easy to process on cryptocurrency manage. Holder and trader make a lot of use of this project. Very convenient and easy to use I would enjoy using this product.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
But if their price rises after the release of the project, then I can make good money, right?

Yes, of course, that's it. The amount of profit depends on how many tokens you buy and how much their price will increase. From these factors depends your future profit
Activity: 308
But if their price rises after the release of the project, then I can make good money, right?
And how many will have to wait for an increase in the price of tokens on the exchange? Week, month, year?

Nobody knows this, each project has its own story, analysts do it, so you should think for yourself if you should buy tokens, because this is a risky business.
Activity: 308
How do you think, how much does it cost to invest in the purchase of project tokens? And is it worth doing?

This is everyone's business, if you think that the tokens will go to the stock exchange and rise in price, then surely you should buy tokens

And if the tokens do not go to the stock exchange or go to the exchange, but lose in price? What should I do in this case?

In this case, you should either sell your tokens and stay in the red or wait for the moment when their price starts to rise
Pages:
Jump to: